Avaya's re-feeding

Avaya

Can't believe I am almost there...

Only 6 days left. and almost 100 days on a diet. This is amazing.

Anyway... I have my plan ready, and counting days to next Wednesday when THE FUN begins J
Will carry on for 2 weeks as it was recommended by Pharmacist. I was promised to get a sample pack next week, and use any TFR shakes that left with me. After two weeks I have decided to stick to the Hay’s diet, and not combine carbs with proteins. Also did some research on GI diet and will keep an eye on any high GI food. I totally agree with this concept.

Today (unofficially) I weighted myself and have 82.7kg
It would be nice to get down to 80 after 2 weeks of re-feeding – do you think it’s possible?

Then another 5 down with Ha’s diet, and I would be happy if I could stay the same for the rest of my life.
Sounds easy, but I know this is a new challenge for me. But I strongly believe that If I was so strong to stick to TFR for over 3 mths, I am also strong enough to keep the good work. All I need to do is TO PLAN my life. PLAN my food. Like someone already said, as long as we keep a picture in our mind and we plan ahead, we should be fine. Confusion comes when we don’t know what should we eat, and how much. So we keep increasing calories and amount of food, which lead us to old weight problems.

I will keep posting here for my re-feeding weeks, and then move to maintenance.
As long as I write down everything I eat and as long as you stay with me – I WILL BE FINE :D

I'm well hun.... the weather on hols has picked up and it gorgeous!!!

I'm enjoying the last day of my twenties!!! : /

Lol....

You will indeed be fine ! more than fine !

haha Cazie, this feels great isn't it? "Don't lose anymore..." hah
Hope we will stick together in refeeding and maintenance section.

Only 2 days left - weighting 81.5kg... I should be closer to 81 on Wednesday when I will have my L_O_V_E_L_Y dinner :D
Have to print out my menu plan and buy all the products.

Here we go... My first day.

B: LT strawberry shake
L: Salad (4 cherry tomatoes, 4 leafs of Chinese cabbage, 2 small vinegar cucumbers, dry dill, 20g of low fat ham - all mixed together)
D: LT choc shake

Water: 2l
Coffee: one latte with skimmed milk
Tea: none

Last edited:
2nd day...

B: salad (tuna in water, soy sauce, 2 leaves of chinese cabbage, 2 small tomatoes, 1/3 cucumber)
L: strawberry shake
D: boiled and mashed califlower with spices plus small vhicken brest with spices cooked in the oven (in the foil) it was sooooo juicy... Mmmmm...

Coffee: 1 latte with skimmed milk
Water: 1,5l
Tea: 1 black with sweetener, earl grey with sweetener

Last edited:
Hiya,
Had my salad at 10.00 and still feeling like I would just finished that a minute ago. This will sound silly but I would prefer to have 2 shakes again today. I feel so stuffed and I am worried that I would put on weight when I start to eat normal food again. hehe this is incredible but I miss LT :D

This is strange and good in the same time. We had free pastries in the canteen at work, and so many people were trying to convince me to take one because they are FREE! I looked at them and didn't even want to try. I don't know.. Just when looked at them I've seen lots of fat, and that fatty taste. I just had a feeling this is not something that I would like to have in my mouth. Strange isn't it?

This is strange and good in the same time. We had free pastries in the canteen at work, and so many people were trying to convince me to take one because they are FREE! I looked at them and didn't even want to try. I don't know.. Just when looked at them I've seen lots of fat, and that fatty taste. I just had a feeling this is not something that I would like to have in my mouth. Strange isn't it?

That's great Avaya! Now you know for SURE that your whole attitude to empty-calorie food (as in useless to our bodies) has changed for good! Miss you on the TFR too!!

x S

Girls thanks so much that you're still staying with me, motivating me and go through it with me. This is such a help. I never felt alone with my diet - even now. I was telling my friend who started with me and stopped after 3 or 4 weeks, that I feel strong because I have you. I am not sure if I would be able to go through it for such a long time without support that I have received here.

Now.. Good news? I stick to the refeeding sheet. Bad news - I have gained 0.7kg/1.5lbs :( I think I shouldn't weight myself but I am so obsessed about gaining that I can't resist to check how it is going... I thought I will lose a bit during that 2 weeks of refeeding and so far I am gaining :( I am not feeling ok with that at all :((((

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3:

B: LT bar
L: Jacket potato and aeound 100ml of mushroom soup
D: salad (half of the red peper, 2 leafs of chinese cabbage, 1 table spoon of plain yogurt, 1table spoon of tuna in water.

Water:1,5l
Coffee: 1 with skimmed milk
Tea: 2

Last edited:
When you start eating carbs you will put on a wee bit as when you store the carbs you store a wee bit of water!!!! You'll be fine hun!!! Just keep an eye on it!!! x

I hate weekends because I have no time for a forum ;-)
Quick update...

Day 4
B: WW bagle with philadelpia extra light, 1 sundried tomato and basil leafs.
L: LT bar
D: pan grilled veggies

snack: arround 150g of wholegrain fresh bread with plum :-(( couldnt resist :-((

Tea: 1 earl gray
Coffee: 1 buttlers latte with low fat milk
Water: 1l

that was horrible day :'-( shame on me...

Day 5:
B: 100g of wholegrain bread with extra light philladelphia, 1 medium tomato, 1/4 cucumber.
L: chicken noodle soup (home made) and lean meat with veggies
D: LT formula

snack: 0%fat & 0% sugar danone yogurt

Tea: 1 black, 1 pepermint with lemon and 1 apple with cinnamon
Coffee: 1 with skimmed milk
Water: 1l :(

Last edited:
Cazie I am sure that you counting donw days How many left for your refeed?

Day 6:
B: 100g of wholegrain bread with plums, extra light Philadelphia with dry herbs (oregano, sweet paprika, salt), 5 leafs of fresh basil, 1/4 cucumber, 1 medium tomato.
L: chickpeas with coriander, bit of olive oil and garlic (1 small portion) and small portion of broccoli soup.

Snack:
Coffee: 1 with skimmed milk, 1 latte with low fat milk
Tea: 1 apple with cinnamon and 1 black
Water: 0,7l (can't force myslef to drink it :( )

Last edited:
Day 7:
B: 4 home-made pancakes with bananas (no sugar no fat)
L: chickpeas with coriander, bit of olive oil and garlic (1 small portion) and small portion of bean soup.

Snack: 0%fat, 0%sugar danone yogurt, green apple
Coffee: 3 latte with skimmed milk
Water:

Had a pain in my chest (4th time this week) felt like someone stepped on my chest. Couldn't eat or breathe properly Wondering if this has something to do with food...

Had a pain in my chest (4th time this week) felt like someone stepped on my chest. Couldn't eat or breathe properly Wondering if this has something to do with food...
I think you should call NHS Direct, i am a bit worried...
Indigestion would give you pain but not so you couldn't breathe properly as far as i know.
Please give them a call x

Back