average weekly loss?

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
Anyone start at around 13 stone? What would you say your average weekly loss has been?
Thanks!

Umm, it's hard to say, bigger in the first week due to glycogen loss, then about 3lbs I think. They say a stone a month on average.

There seems to always be a wee boost at the start -when I first did Lt (failed miserably at it -not this time tho! ;)) I was around 13st and lost a stone in the first two weeks. (well -6lbs and 7lbs but you suck in the other pound!) After that I fell off the wagon so cant really say.

The first month seems to be really successful for most -then it settles to about 3/4 lb a week.

thanks guys!

After the first 2 weeks I think most average at 3-5lb a week loss, depending on how much there is to lose and how active the person is, there is no exact science. The LT website says 1.5st a month for men and 1st a month for women.

I was 13st3lbs when I started and lost 10.5lbs in the first week I have my second weigh in tomorrow and would be happy with 3lb but will let you know my goal is to be 11st by 13/10/08

i started at 13stone6.5 if that helps my weight loses are on my sig

Back