Average weekly loss?

I think it's more than that. I have terrible trouble losing weight - and have lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks on this diet which I am very excited about. I haven't cheated - except maybe had too many vegetables and sometimes more protein than allowed -- but no carbs and no wine which I didn't think I'd be able to keep up! I've been on WW before and either lost about 1 pound per week or nothing so I think this diet is great!

believe me - if I can do it - you definitely can! It is normally REALLY difficult for me to lose weight.....so am sure you will do fantastically well! I'm so amazed that I can get in jeans I haven't worn in 3 years after only 3 weeks - it's fab!

I was along at my information session last night and I've got my foodpacks, ready to start tomorrow. I've been trying to lose weight since the beginning of the year and it's just not happening. I'm fed up and want to shed some bulk now!! I'm really motivated and hope I can stick to it. I'll just need to avoid the pub for a while:p

How do you add a ticker - tried unsuccessfully?

I went to the intro section in minimins and there is a post about 'intro' - and it guides you through how to put a ticker in. Makes it very easy. Good luck

Back