Average weekly weight losses

juls37

Hi there

And a Happy Halloween to you all. I am really struggling at the minute, can't stay off the scales at home (which to me is a bad thing). And then after I get off them, I feel awful. Would love to hear what your average weekly weight losses are & what you do to achieve them. Is water a big factor in it?

Julie xx

Hiya julie... I found my best losses have been when I've managed to drink 4litres of water a day. I haven't started adding exercise into the mix yet...that I'm sure will up my losses and I am going to start that tonight I think ;)

How long have you been doing the diet and how much have you lost so far? < don't answer if its to personal x x x

I've been on it 8 weeks & lost 2 stone, have found weekends so hard & have slipped a few times. I know I'm capable of a lot better

The water is SOOOO important hun!!! The more you drink the more you shrink!!! : )

With regards to average losses... everyone is different hun!!! Soooo many different factors affect it!! Lots of water and 100%!!

You can do this!! You've done the hardest bit hun!! x

My weight loss has been about the same as yours, I think... Average of 3 or 4 lb a week, so yeah - around 2 stone in the first 8 weeks. I know some people have lost more, and more quickly, but as Dee says, everyone is different and I have to say I'm incredibly happy with that! :)

I cannot agree enough how important the water is!!!! Drink, drink, drink and drink some more. I've slacked a bit on water this week and it shows in my loss! I'm back on 4L a day so we'll see next week.

A BIG factor involved for us women in our losses is the time of the month (TOTM)! You hold so much water during this time that you appear heavier on the scales. Usually followed by a great loss the week after though so it's not all bad! If you need anything at all, you'll find it on here! Xxx

Also, congratulations on your losses so far! Not many diets can give a 28lb loss in 8 weeks! Well done. Xx

Were not average ....were exceptional ;) so our losses will differ from person to person. Keep up the good work honey 2stone is nothing to sniff at ;) x x x

Back