Average weekly weightloss?

Tracy P

I'm just curious really, I lose between 2-3 a week (well the last 3 weeks anyway- I've only been 'at it' for a month and i don't count the first week),.

I know that it all depends on how much you have to lose-but I was just curious how people can drop 3 dress sizes in 3 months and reach their goal.

Hi there
i averaged 2 lb a week and after my 100 days had lost 3 stone - and dropped 3 dress sizes - if not 4!

it really does work, even if 'only' 2lb a week. A lot of people in my group lost over 4 stone in the same time, it depends how big you are in the first place

well done on you loss so far

daisy x

When i truly 100% stick to it i lose on average 4lbs a week. I am not very good at weekends and still manage to lose on average of 2/3lbs a week....

Thanks Daisy and Jennifer :)

I'm just getting anxious as I'm going on holiday in 9 weeks time, I've got loads of my old 'skinny' holiday clothes but even with my weightloss I'm still the same size 18 as when I started. Well to be honest my boobs have shrunk but thats about it.

Weekends are my biggest problem too- i need to snack usually on a small piece of cheese or ham :(

you don't 'need' to snack! Next time you feel the need, ask yourself if you'd rather thave a piece of cheese or fit in your skinny slothes on your hols. It's an easy decision! xx

OH NO!!! Don't snack...you need to commit to the programme 100%, which means 100% abstinence from food and doing the counselling sessions weekly. Lapsing (snacking) can be counter-productive, and I am speaking from experience during developers where it took me 2 months to lose ONE stone due to lapsing. I rejoined Foundation in January and I've lost 22lbs in 3 weeks and will expect to average a 4lb/week loss throughout the course of the 14 weeks Foundation programme.

Get it right in your head, stay focussed on your holiday/"skinny" holiday clothes/whatever, but stick with the programme.

Good luck.

Lapsing (snacking) can be counter-productive, and I am speaking from experience during developers where it took me 2 months to lose ONE stone due to lapsing. .

Good advice, i have also "fannied about" for the last 6 weeks or so losing a 1lb or 2 here or there and sometimes a small gain. When i look back i think what a waste, i could have lost 1.5 stone in that time if i'd stuck 100%..
Im now right in the mood and 100% focussed, good luck :)

Back