Average Weight Loss Diff between SS and SS+?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ceridrial, 17 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Ceridrial

Ceridrial Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    J.U.D.D.D
    does anyone know the Average Weight Loss Difference between SS and SS+?

am really missing food - and only have a few pounds to go... how much slower would it be?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Would also love to know the comparison!! Hope someone answers soon xxx

4. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

Obviously it varies between different people but on average its approx 2lbs less a month on SS+

5. Ceridrial

Ceridrial Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    J.U.D.D.D
    2lbs a month? you sure? if thats it - break open the can of tuna!!

6. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

Thats what I was told by my CDC, although my weight loss was the same when I did a week of SS+

7. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thats good to know!! On my add a meal week, do you think I could have the SS+ quantities of protein if I felt like having a little bit more,as opposed to the old aam (think its about twice as much eg old aam chicken 50g).

Kj xxx

8. Ceridrial

Ceridrial Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    J.U.D.D.D
    i might treat myself on wednesday (my weigh in is on Tues) - does it take you out of ketosis?

9. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

You have more on AAM than SS+ (i think) for AAM (week 13) you do the 810 plan.

I don't have my books here with me, remind me how much chicken can you have on SS+

10. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm on the old cd plan where I do an AAM every 5 weeks. SS+ chicken is 125g/my aam is 50g. I'm ok with the old quantities, just when I fancy a little bit more protein I'm thinking I could prob have the SS+ amounts.

Kj xxx

11. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Or is it the 810 plan that is 125g......getting confused now!! (easily done :))

12. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

Why are you on the old plan? Shouldn't everyone have moved to the new ones? I think the 810 is 170g?

13. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    When the new plan came out, I still had a substantial amount to lose and my CDC let me choose what plan I wanted to do. I've now been on CD for 7 months and there is no way I could have stuck out 12 weeks solid per time on SS. I'm perfectly happy with the plan and its worked fine for me and hopefully I'll be moving up the plans soon enough anyways!!

Kj xxx

14. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Don't you notice that there is a pattern in peoples weight loss ? I guess its getting two Teams together and one doing SS the other doing ss+ see what the results are

15. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Scientifically (and all that) it's about 1-1.5lbs a month difference, all depending on whether you use bars etc. That's really nothing at all is it:cool:

Wish the SS+ was around when I was doing it. Would have been a dream come true. 3 shakes just never felt enough, and milk in the coffee. Coolio.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.