Average Weight Loss Diff between SS and SS+?

Ceridrial

does anyone know the Average Weight Loss Difference between SS and SS+?

am really missing food - and only have a few pounds to go... how much slower would it be?

Would also love to know the comparison!! Hope someone answers soon xxx

Obviously it varies between different people but on average its approx 2lbs less a month on SS+

2lbs a month? you sure? if thats it - break open the can of tuna!!

Thats what I was told by my CDC, although my weight loss was the same when I did a week of SS+

Thats good to know!! On my add a meal week, do you think I could have the SS+ quantities of protein if I felt like having a little bit more,as opposed to the old aam (think its about twice as much eg old aam chicken 50g).

Kj xxx

i might treat myself on wednesday (my weigh in is on Tues) - does it take you out of ketosis?

You have more on AAM than SS+ (i think) for AAM (week 13) you do the 810 plan.

I don't have my books here with me, remind me how much chicken can you have on SS+

I'm on the old cd plan where I do an AAM every 5 weeks. SS+ chicken is 125g/my aam is 50g. I'm ok with the old quantities, just when I fancy a little bit more protein I'm thinking I could prob have the SS+ amounts.

Kj xxx

Or is it the 810 plan that is 125g......getting confused now!! (easily done :))

Why are you on the old plan? Shouldn't everyone have moved to the new ones? I think the 810 is 170g?

When the new plan came out, I still had a substantial amount to lose and my CDC let me choose what plan I wanted to do. I've now been on CD for 7 months and there is no way I could have stuck out 12 weeks solid per time on SS. I'm perfectly happy with the plan and its worked fine for me and hopefully I'll be moving up the plans soon enough anyways!!

Kj xxx

Don't you notice that there is a pattern in peoples weight loss ? I guess its getting two Teams together and one doing SS the other doing ss+ see what the results are

Scientifically (and all that) it's about 1-1.5lbs a month difference, all depending on whether you use bars etc. That's really nothing at all is it:cool:

Wish the SS+ was around when I was doing it. Would have been a dream come true. 3 shakes just never felt enough, and milk in the coffee. Coolio.

Back