Avoided temptation

*KEZZA*

I started a healthy eating cookery class lastnite (which was booked way before I started LT as healthy eating was my original plan lol) and I didnt feel tempted to try any of the smoothies or deserts that the chef made :wee:. Although I can cook I just want to get in the habit of doing quick and healthy meals. And as it was the first class he done everything and made everyone try it.

Next week we shall being cooking ourselves for a couple of hours which I am really looking forward to doing.
There is a good mix of people in the class too which is great.
And lucky for me I have got my OH to go too (mainly because he can only just about cook scrambled egg lol) but he is my personal taster :D.

Anyway I was just so happy that I did not feel tempted I just had to share:bliss:.

Well done for not caving in, that's a really good idea and great that your OH is joining in with you so that once you have finished LT and reached your goal size/weight, you will have the best chance of keeping it off. Good Luck.

Well done kezza you star!!! :D

Thank you peeps. It is fun and I am really looking forward to next week. Feel like I have turnt a corner with food :D

Thank you peeps. It is fun and I am really looking forward to next week. Feel like I have turnt a corner with food :D

Well done thats so positive.

Well done you Kezza! I'm 11 days in on LT and I have been preparing my OH's meals most days. I've got an upper hand though as he eats meat and I don't generally so I wasn't tempted. It was the fresh oranges nearly had me cave in. Hey, we're all different!! Keep strong, and remember you've done it once so you can resist again! :D

Well Done Kezza
you'll have to give us a running commentary on the type of things you cook
i think i cook healthily, but obviously not as i put on weight (no one else in the family does though)

Thank you everyone. Yep we are all different indeed. I had avoided cooking up until the other day and now got an urge again.

Goldengirl - Definately I will post what I am shown. I always thought I cooked healthy too but clearly not lol. We are doing something with salmon next week so for those who are interested I will give you the details and mark the thread as WARNING - Healthy Recipes inside. I don't want to get blamed for people falling off the wagon.

Part of it is about getting out the habit of frying things with butter and oil by grilling and poaching it instead.

Back