Awful day! Save me from crumbling!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsFatBum, 25 October 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i have had a horrid horrid day and i just want to cry and eat and eat till i pop and then it will be the end of all! grrr

i have been notified today that I am at risk of redundancy and i will find out for sure on the 9th of November! my whole entire department is being restructured and a whole load of us have been told that we may lose our jobs and if we dont we would have to apply for our own jobs again anyway!

and a whole load of family stuff! its one of those days i feel undervalued and trodden on by everyone in this world.. inc my loved ones!

and its weigh in day tomorrow and god knows what will happen.

IGNORE ME!! sorry

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sapphireblue

Sapphireblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(31.4%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    So sorry to hear that.

Remind yourself that this diet is you taking control of your life, and even if everything else around you crumbles, you still have control over what you eat!

4. bigandbeautiful

bigandbeautiful Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(25%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    It's very hard when there is so much going on which makes you feel like eating loads!! But eating will not ensure you keep your job all it will do is make you overweight and make you feel worse, it will not change anything else about your life. And YOU will love yourself and value yourself by sticking to the plan - don't let others or anything make you lose sight of what you're doing and why :)
    Good luck and keep strong!!! :)

5. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thank you xx i think i just needed to let it all out xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.