AWOL- missed you guys!!!!

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Hi all

Well, I got to target and then haven't been back since, have I? How ungrateful!!!!!

For all you old cronies- "hiya"- my life went MENTAL for the last 6 weeks, including a holiday, anniversary, birthday, and 3 MAJOR crisis' involving family and work. There have been lots of laughter and tears/heartbreak but hopefully life is now back to being relatively normal

For all you newbies- "Hiya". I used to hang around these parts and the people on here helped me shift 8 stone and get to target. Stick around on here and you WILL be a success.

The bit I am really proud of is through all this I have gained just 2lb. The main reason was for a while there I stopped counting/weighing/writing down and tried to just listen to my body............ well my body LIES. So now by doing everything as I always did but allowing myself more HEX I am hitting a nice plateau. Still going to the gym 6 times a week and absolutely loving it.

So, sorry for not being around and how are you all?

xxxx

Hello you!! We had wondered where you had got to!!
Glad to hear that things are calming down, and to have stayed within 2lbs of target is ace.....You really are an inspiration which is why when you dissapeared you were so missed x

He he, thank goodness for the return of CP, maybe I will get my losses back on track now, I've missed you so much girl xxxxxxx

woo hoo!!! welcome back!
have missed your posts....sorry to hear things went a bit mental-hope everything is ok now x

Ive not been here very long so didnt know u but welcome back :D
Ive just read ur story and im doing body optimise online aswell - very inspirational :)

Back