awww iv been bad........

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
hey everyone :)

well thought i shud cum on and confess my syns :)8855:) to begin with been doin sw now for 4 weeks and have lost 6lb which im really happy with but yesterday i was havin such a shitty day and ate a steak baguette with onion rings and chips :sigh: and ate other bad things too:cry:then i was out last nite and im sooooooo ill today and have just devoured a bar of choccie but i feel soooo ill my head is just not into the plan today :break_diet:

iv just told myself that i am goin to extra gud from 2mro (weigh in on thurs) and gona try not to have any syns, if i eat tons of free food do u think this will help?? anyone any other tips on how i cud prevent myself from puttin on?sumone had said eat super speed foods,which foods are superspeed?

please help :confused:

xxxx

Super speed foods are the ones with SS in a circle next to them in the book.

I always have a day off after WI and it doesn't affect my losses as long as I get back on plan the next day. Try to stick to the free foods and HE's til Thursday

aw thanks must look them up, i walk to work every mornin and i am goin a big walk 2mro nite (if the snow disappears) and goin to tae bo on tues too so hopefully il b ok :eek: you guys are great :) xx

I've been wicked this weekend! I had chicken madras and chips on Saturday, and today I had chicken select from maccy d's with chips and a bag of crisps. This is on top of approx 70 syns. Oh my word! lol
Not worried though, as my head seems to be in a good place at the minute and I'm just gunna put the weekend behind me and continue.

ok i confess my sins, from thursday till sat i have eaten, chippy chips robbed off my hubby (not a full portion but u know) a cheese flip pizza, fries 2 boost bars a twirl and a mars ice cream. and i feel terrible.. had a red day today 5 syns out of my 20, used my HE so hoping i can redeem myself in time for thursday. i cant belive how easy i slipped back in to old ways cos i was shattered.. and how bad i used to eat... if anything its made me more determined!!

ok i confess my sins, from thursday till sat i have eaten, chippy chips robbed off my hubby (not a full portion but u know) a cheese flip pizza, fries 2 boost bars a twirl and a mars ice cream. and i feel terrible.. had a red day today 5 syns out of my 20, used my HE so hoping i can redeem myself in time for thursday. i cant belive how easy i slipped back in to old ways cos i was shattered.. and how bad i used to eat... if anything its made me more determined!!

is it not 15 syns max ur allowed? thats what i hav always thought?? xx

I've been bad too...wi wed, I was sooo good until last nite and I had 3 bags of crisps, a good whack at a 12 inch pizza and some chips :(

If it's only one night then it's not so bad. Just get back on it today and be good until Wednesday

ive been awful too, I had ribs from the chinese on friday night, a big sharesize bar of choc on saturday, and then someone bought us a big tin of quality street so been munching on them all weekend - then last night had a big sunday roast, with THREE yorkshire puds.
oh man, i cant believe I let myself do it!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Right....all of you! Stop feeling sorry for yourself, its over and done with now! Just concentrate on moving forward, otherwise it will drag you down and you will get on that slippery slope of gaining.
Come on!!! If I can do this plan then I am sure that you all can!!! Get back on track and plan what you are going to eat today and do NOT deviate!
There...stern telling off over!!! Lol

xxx

Morning Ladies

Pleased I'm not the only one who wasn't too good at the weekend...I went out for a planned meal at a fish restaurant on Sat night. Had totally good intentions and already knew what i was going to eat, to stick within a red day...but got there and it all went to pot :eek:(...then went cinema after and had Ben n Jerrys Ice cream sundae and pick n mix....scales showing a 6lb gain y'day...blub blub...have been good the rest of the week...so hoping it was fluid retention (wishful thinking?! lol)...get weighed tomorrow...not looking forward to it ATALL! :eek:(

hope everyone manages to keep up the damage limitation!

x

Well said, you can have an off day but you have to get right back on it the next day. Come on girls, you can do it!

i got to target last week, i used to have 'naughty' days all the time and jsut get straight back in, you jsut have to stay commited for yourself and you will get there in the end.

is it not 15 syns max ur allowed? thats what i hav always thought?? xx

i was over 21stone when i started so i have more syns then will be gradualy bringin them down

Back