aysha's battle

Well weighed in this morning at 18 stone 8lbs and started off last Tuesday at 19 stone 6lbs so a 12lb loss, mega pleased with that, shame its all xmas gain though, still 2lb left of the gain to get off, but that will be gone in no time! Can't believe how easy it is to gain a stone! Mind u the junk I shuvvled in my hon was as if food was running out so not surprised really!!!

Brilliant start! That Xmas weight will be off before you know it x

Krissykat said:
Brilliant start! That Xmas weight will be off before you know it x

Thanx krissykat very bad to say but in all he months in did Cambridge in 2011 this is the first ever full week I have done and feel great for it deffo going to keep going, I know the losses won't be that big next week and so on but to get that gain off is a mega achievement to me!!!

_Flower_ said:
Wow 12lbs, that's fab! Well done you xx

Thanx hun, u all ready for tomorrow?

Grrr not had first shake yet as been running hubby around, not really hungry Untill he comes back to the car with greggs cakes argghhhh at least he bought me a coffee lol resisted temptation! His diet was supposed to start last week hahahaha Yh he keeps saying how easy it is to loose weight! All he does is eat junk!

Grrr not had first shake yet as been running hubby around, not really hungry Untill he comes back to the car with greggs cakes argghhhh at least he bought me a coffee lol resisted temptation! His diet was supposed to start last week hahahaha Yh he keeps saying how easy it is to loose weight! All he does is eat junk!

Haha easier said than done isn't it ;)
There's a few guys at my work that keep saying they'e gunna start dieting now they can see how well I've done but its always the same 'oh im gunna start after new year' or 'I'll do it next week' lol.
Longer you keep making excuses the harder it gets ;)

Exactly krissykat he tells me how easy it is and he himself is getting bigger and bigger! He dishes out all these sarcastic comments to me about my size but can't take them when I give them back to him!

Exactly krissykat he tells me how easy it is and he himself is getting bigger and bigger! He dishes out all these sarcastic comments to me about my size but can't take them when I give them back to him!

That's not very nice at all, if my boyfriend ever put me down for my appearance or size that would be the end of it. He loves me whatever I look like and never says anything bad towards me about weight, he didn't care if I dieted or not but he supports me the same.
All you can do is shove it in his face when you have lost and he's just gained it all!

He's not so bad he usually says them in a jokey mannor! He loves me whatever but he deffinately prefers me slimmer he is more worried about my health than anything!!

Who would of thought loosing 3 stone would make simple things easy! Doing shoe laces up and doing toe nails for a start lol random I know lol

Second shake down so far today and about 2 ltr of water! The toilet is officially my best friend :)

the horrible injustice is that if the guys did diet, they'd lose weight faster than we would. :mad:

the horrible injustice is that if the guys did diet, they'd lose weight faster than we would. :mad:

Very true! I have a friend on LL thats working her butt off and all her bf has done is switch to lighter foods & sauces but he still drinks loads of beer but hes lost 2 stone already?!

Luckily my hubby takes longer to loose it, he doesn't drink so that is a plus but he is like me and loves his carbs! Just want him to get his ass into gear soon before it gets too out of hand!!!

Out now till 7.30 ish when I will come home and have my last shake, seeing my cdc tomorrow for official weigh in feels like I haven't seen her in ages! Tomorrow will be a test as I usually eat junk after my weigh ins but vowed I will not do that this time!

I know what you mean about men, my hubby has only ever known me big and he never judges me for it but he wants me to be thinner because he knows how unhappy I am, he went through a stage of joking about it but it made me cry and he explained later he was trying to see if tough love would help me :rolleyes: not so much. Maybe thats why he says things, to try and motivate you in his backwards man way :D
He's put on a fair amount of weight due to illness and poor diet but he's never done anything about it, although recently we did join the gym.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, I won't be on much during the day but will be on in the evening to see you (no doubt) brilliant result. Oh and defo no junk, have a sparkling water with some flavour instead :D

_Flower_ said:
I know what you mean about men, my hubby has only ever known me big and he never judges me for it but he wants me to be thinner because he knows how unhappy I am, he went through a stage of joking about it but it made me cry and he explained later he was trying to see if tough love would help me :rolleyes: not so much. Maybe thats why he says things, to try and motivate you in his backwards man way :D
He's put on a fair amount of weight due to illness and poor diet but he's never done anything about it, although recently we did join the gym.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, I won't be on much during the day but will be on in the evening to see you (no doubt) brilliant result. Oh and defo no junk, have a sparkling water with some flavour instead :D

Flower exactly my husband says its tough love if I was so unhappy I would sort it out, but I am a woman and we tend to eat crap when depressed so I went in the opposite direction! I know for a fact he loves me big or small he has seen me both, but I remember the fun we had when I was small and he misses that, and so do I, my confidence is 0 and I am hoping going back to a smaller me I will regain that and be the happy non stroppy wife he has at the moment!!

Back