aysha's battle

Hmmmm why do we smell food when we are on a diet!? Just had the urge to sniff the biscuit tin, didn't want to eat just wanted to smell lol!

Hmmmm why do we smell food when we are on a diet!? Just had the urge to sniff the biscuit tin, didn't want to eat just wanted to smell lol!

Oh that's the worst isn't it! My CDC lives near a fish and chip so so everytime I go get weighed all I can think about is cod and chips LOL. I know I'm not hungry but when I smell something nice I just want to eat it for the sake of it, must be a psychological thing!

I know what u mean I went for my wi the other day and her husband was making his lunch mmmmmm she was so apologetic bless her, I could have helped myself there and then lol!

On a minus my scales haven't moved since wednesday so not fair its them going down that keeps me motivated!!!

I know what u mean I went for my wi the other day and her husband was making his lunch mmmmmm she was so apologetic bless her, I could have helped myself there and then lol!

On a minus my scales haven't moved since wednesday so not fair its them going down that keeps me motivated!!!

Try to break out of the everyday weighing thing it will drive you crazy! There is so much that can affect them its tough to get a straight reading. I had a set when I started that changed everytime I got on them! Said I 18 stone then I was 8 stone once I got back on them 30 seconds later! They broke when we moved and I think it was for the best lol.

I have gone down from 3 times a day to once a day, I do keep meaning to stop alltogether and just wait for wi day as on her scales I am 4lb heavier so its a but of a nightmear!! I will try to stop :)

I have gone down from 3 times a day to once a day, I do keep meaning to stop alltogether and just wait for wi day as on her scales I am 4lb heavier so its a but of a nightmear!! I will try to stop :)

Lol I know what its like, I had them in my bedroom and every time I walked in and out of the room I would weigh myself! Too much temptation when you just seem then sitting there though isn't it ;)

I know way too much I may ask hubby to hide them lol!

Going ok today although feel really bloated and fatter than usual! Just having 2nd shake and pint of water before heading out! Coffee with a friend later whilst our kids at football, I will resist the cakes!!!!!

My so called friend tortured me with cake she knows I am doing the cd and I was angry to be honest although she has probably forgot I am doing it as never interested in anything other than herself! Kept telling me to have some and was eating sudductevly and slowly in front if me arghhhhhh didn't have any though so very proud!
Very bunged up so went to the chemist to get durolux or whatever they called so hopefully they will work for tomorrow as at home all day!!!

My so called friend tortured me with cake she knows I am doing the cd and I was angry to be honest although she has probably forgot I am doing it as never interested in anything other than herself! Kept telling me to have some and was eating sudductevly and slowly in front if me arghhhhhh didn't have any though so very proud!
Very bunged up so went to the chemist to get durolux or whatever they called so hopefully they will work for tomorrow as at home all day!!!

Doesn't sounds like a very nice friend :mad:

But hey, you stayed strong and as the weight comes off she will will regret eating all those cakes!

Hope you are feeling better now, and very happy with yourself for resisting :)

Feeling positive still! I love he fact she is getting fatter and I am getting thinner lol ;) evil I know!

Kira said:
Well done you Aysha!! That is so hard but shows you how much you do want to succeed! Your doing fab!!

Thanx hun am deffo on a mission this year, I think reading all the diaries has spurred me on to be honest!!

Day been ok worked out I only have enough shakes for 3 plus a tiny meal to make up to 810 instead of 4 so just had some chicken, may pop to cdc tomorrow and pick up some more as prefer not having the food!! Ate the chicken and just felt so guilty!! Not sure if that is a gd thing or a bad thing!!

Been and got more packs so 4 a day plus milk, feel a lot happier doing it this way instead of adding food! I know I shouldn't get on the scales every day but its something I will gradually stop all together! Bit dissapointed as still on 2lb lighter since wednesday and I have been so gd! Still in ketosis even after some chicken and a Pepsi max! Wi day on Friday so have plenty more days to loose some more lbs!! Bit worried about Tuesday as am out shopping for the day and friend wants lunch but don't want to ruin it, may just try and find somewhere so I can have a tuna salad, but its bugging me now and stressing me out!!!! This is the longest on cd I have gone without cheating and I am feeling great, am reading in other diaries about cd helping with illnesses and things and I have to say loosing the weight is helping with my hormones!
I used to always blame my hormones for not being able to loose weight, had an ovarian cyst at 18 which resulted in an ovary being removed I struggled with hormone imbalance and then had a tumor in my pertuitary gland (bad spelling sorry) not serious but meant being on meds! The weight piled on as couldn't get out of the whole cycle of blaming hormones and lying about what I ate all day! Lost all the weight but was on meds so used that as what helped me! Having my son I piled it all and more back on!
After 1 doctor refusing to sign my form and had me in tears I found a lovely doctor who is so supportive and has been doing bloods every stone I loose and it is amazing how the more weight I loose the lower my very high hormone levels are getting! It's scary to realise being big doesn't help some situations and can be life threatening, thinking about it that way kind of makes me realise naughty food isn't worth it!

I'm glad you've found something that works for you, sounds like you have been through a lot. And you are very lucky to have such good support from your doctor, why wouldn't your first one sign the forms?!

Don't worry yourself over the eating situation, already you are planning ahead to eat healthy meals so that's showing your attitude towards food is changing and that's the main thing overall not just shifting the weight! xx

Thanks I really feel as I am getting somewhere will never be normal around food but noone doing this diet will be!

The first doctor was awfull, firstly moaned because I took up an emergency appointment and then point blankly refused as didn't know anything about he diet and didn't even want to listen or read the booklets! Told me to just eat healthily and excercise and to come back in 3 months to see if I had lost anything! Gave me a full mot, done bloods and hight, weight and blood pressure and that was that, I left in tears few comments were made which upset me, I was just so shocked that I was so eager to get started and she completely put me back to square 1!
I went to a different doctor for my results and took forms and stuff with me, she gave me blood test results and talked about cd agreed to read the leaflets and asked if this was what I wanted to do! Took a week for her to call me and sign the form and charged 30 quid, but completely supports me which is great!!!!

Typical can't be bothered doctor.

My doctor left so the first time (and only time!) I saw my new doctor was the sign the forms, he didn't really know anything about it but I explained a little and he signed it, charged me £20, well tried too ;)
I went to reception to get the form stamped and they didn't ask for the money and I forgot it completely until I walked out, woohoo!

Least you have someone supporting you now :)

Jumped on the scales this morning which I haven't done for a couple of days and still only 2lb loss since wednesday! Dissapointed is an understatement I could of cried!!! I have been so gd!!
I am drinking carbonated water by the gallon, do u think that would slow it down?????????

Krissykat said:
Typical can't be bothered doctor.

My doctor left so the first time (and only time!) I saw my new doctor was the sign the forms, he didn't really know anything about it but I explained a little and he signed it, charged me £20, well tried too ;)
I went to reception to get the form stamped and they didn't ask for the money and I forgot it completely until I walked out, woohoo!

Least you have someone supporting you now :)

U would of thought docs would want us to do this as its off our own backs and not the nhs!!!

Back