aysha's battle

Aysha! I affiliate so much, though my husband is like Lester pigots whip! He is super fit but eats rubbish! I keep telling him about his congealed arteries, all that saturated fat in his kebabs and burgers.

I was in the golden era of my weight when I met my husband, and he definitely does not like seeing how lethargic and depressed being overweight made me. I can guarantee he didn't find me particularly attractive ( except my face) when I was at my heaviest. But that was because I vilified myself! I wouldn't let him touch me! What's attractive about that?

I would be the same if he was 4 stone overweight! Honestly I'm sure I would.

I hate it when people say Oooh u have a lovely face lol cos I know what they are thinking!
I think I would be the same if my hubby was my size, I look at me and find me disgusting so its not surprising that he may! Mine is constantly moaning about my hiding under the duvet, so its not all bad if he wants me to hang it all out lol

Really wish this horrible taste would go from my mouth argghhhhh

Off to bed to watch the biggest looser and blub my eyes out! Watching programmes like that makes me realise what a mess I am in!! Gd day diet wise loads of water and 4 shakes! Off to see cdc tomorrow xx

Good luck for tomorrow! Here's to a mammoth loss x

bettiesrevenge said:
Good luck for tomorrow! Here's to a mammoth loss x

Thanx hun I weighed this morning and was 12lb down but am always 4 heavier on hers, am just hoping to get off the xmas gain and get back to what I was before Christmas!

Saw my cdc and am back to where I was before xmas minus 1lb so am pleased with that, all my xmas gain is gone hurrah so I have lost 3st 1lb Yipee down its my time to see the scales go down!!!!! Not had any products yet so am feeling hungry off to take my son to docs then home for water and a bar

Saw my cdc and am back to where I was before xmas minus 1lb so am pleased with that, all my xmas gain is gone hurrah so I have lost 3st 1lb Yipee down its my time to see the scales go down!!!!! Not had any products yet so am feeling hungry off to take my son to docs then home for water and a bar

That's brilliant hun well done!

Wow that bar tasted gd, not had one in a week and I needed it!! So a bar and a shake down!! Got a talking to off my cdc this morning, she is so lovely, I finally confessed all my treat days this morning telling her I would have my weigh in then pick at food all afternoon afterwards! She said she knew as losses were not great, she promised to be tougher on me and I have to stop doing the treats, and if I did to tell her ASAP so she can talk to me about it and find out why!

Another day down and still feeling great, next size down trousers are fitting comfortably now rather than bulges over the top and having to be very carefully when I sit down incase everything splits! 1 bar down and 1ltr of water!! Braved he bakers for hubby this morning and didn't feel tempted!!!! Go me!

thanx ladies, dont know where this positivity has come from, went 6 months doing cd last year and never felt this motivated! :D

You're doing brill hun! This is going to be your year :)

Thanx hun!!

So now I have my food under control or lack of it should I say I am going to get cracking on the excercise! I have a very expensive treadmill at home, which might I add has hardly been used, takes up half the hallway but I think it was hubbies way of helping hmmmmm thanx dear!!!
So half hour a day I think should do it!!! Bring it on!!!!

I am now a domestic goddess since new year, my house is tidy, the washing and ironing is up to date lol even started cooking hubby and sons food from scratch which I am enjoying and not tempted to eat lol I must be wierd!

_Flower_ said:
Want to come round and do my housework? I've done nothing this week :D

Hahaha depends how far u are away I need things to keep me busy lol

Back