aysha's battle

Thank you chicka, I am actually considering changing onto S&S :/ gonna see how this week pans out but may try it next week as I love the options and variety. Sounds like you have had a lovely day & also helped a friend on her way to being happy too :D well done you. I am watching the soap on the sky+ and feeling full and happy this evening. Yay! xo

Hey glad ja feeling better :D

Good luck at the docs sure she will be very pleased with you loss =D

Thanx hun, she is pleased with progress doing more bloods for hormones and a full mot and wants to do blood sugars as well grrr knowing my luck my sugars were fine at 21 stone but will be all over the place nearly 5 stone lighter!!!!

Wagglestaff said:
Glad all's well with you ladies and thank you for your lovely comments :)

I lost 15lbs at WI :) Couldn't be happier right now! :D xoxoxox

Omg that is blooming fantastic well done you!!! U must be so pleased!! How was your cdc

Been so slack on the water today only had about a ltr so far so need another 2 before bed! Only had 2 shakes too so another 2 to have before bedtime, am shattered so early night for me!!!

Glad all's well with you ladies and thank you for your lovely comments :)

I lost 15lbs at WI :) Couldn't be happier right now! :D xoxoxox

YES!!!! :D:D:D Im soooooooooo very pleased for you!!!!!! I hope this has given you a big boost that all the hard work does pay off :D Keep it up chick.

2l before bed you are going to be visiting the loo alot this evening =D I have drank so much water today but other days i have to really force that last litre down i often wonder why. With you on the being shattered part i cant wait for bed time =D

On the last ltr now lol thought would have sparkling with a tiny bit of flavouring as it goes down quicker! Need to work out a routine for water I think, try and do a ltr and a half before lunchtime!!! Still got 1 more shake to go!
Have had an ok day apart from visiting my friend who's mum passed away! They have the funeral tomorrow so went to do their hair for them, so a fairly emotional day!

Love all the discussion on the water - as I sit here working on my last 500ml. :p

I had my first bar today - peanut butter crunch. Jelliebabe you were right - it was good! However I've had a stomach ache for much of the day - can't tell what's behind it (hope not the bar!). Feeling swollen and bloated, despite the success of my digestive system yesterday.

Ah well, will finish the water so get to 3ltrs and go to bed. Tomorrow's a new day! :)

Hope your tummy is ok in the morning, try another bar tomorrow and see if it comes back!! Ooh yes water lol finished my 3ltr now I know I have more than that cos don't count tea and coffee and water from shakes!! I just make sure I have 3ltr of plain so everything else is a bonus!!!

Glug, glug, glug....

Shake at the ready as making my Fave dinner, chicken byriani!! Eeek I am busy this evening so won't be around when they eat it luckily! 3rd shake down so 1 more to go and just about to finish my 2nd ltr of water!

Ah you are sooooo good! I'm pretty sure I couldn't stick to CD in any way if I had to prepare food for others.

Is chicken biryani difficult to prepare? I had a veg biryani once - it was very good! Hmmmmmm :p

You girls are so good with your water!! :( I am so jealous. Reckon I have had 2.5L today, coffee and green tea. Hopefully it is enough :/ xo

2.5l a day is fine thats what they say you should be having obviously having more is better for you but its enough. I make sure i have 2.5l a day but some days i have 3 or 4 but on a day like today i have so far only had 1 :sigh: i better start gulping :p

Aysha is very busy what a shocker ha ha ha atleast your being busy all the time helps for times like that to avoid a yummy meal had by your family =D

Yolande said:
Aysha is very busy what a shocker ha ha ha atleast your being busy all the time helps for times like that to avoid a yummy meal had by your family =D

Yolande have had a fab day with hubby today and u know what I have nothing planned for tomorrow whilst my son is at school Hahaha I may go back to bed ;)

tizzy51 said:
Ah you are sooooo good! I'm pretty sure I couldn't stick to CD in any way if I had to prepare food for others.

Is chicken biryani difficult to prepare? I had a veg biryani once - it was very good! Hmmmmmm :p

It is very easy I cheat and buy the packs of biryani powder and just add to onion and tomatoes then add boneless chicken and serve with rice! Simples!!!!

Another day Yey, on my first ltr of water and had my bar for breakfast all is gd, lazy day ahead for a change!!!!

Great start to the day ;)
So jealous of your lazy day baaaaah lol

My problem krissy is they never stay lazy lol so far done hoovering and cut hubbies hair and now he wants to drag me out looking at sheds!!! But at least I am not rushing around like a headless chicken!

Back