aysha's battle

Yolande said:
Again you are a busy little bee =D

Since I wrote that last post I have sat on my butt and done nothing :)

Maggie38 said:
Why is eating such a social event? That is my biggest struggle while on this diet. My friends want to go out to eat 1/2 times month and hubby at least once a week with another couple we enjoy. I usually just eat sensibly but would like to string together a good 2 wks of ss uninterupted!

I am so glad I dont have a hectic social life, mine dissapeared when I had my son and is mainly coffee dates I have now rather than dinner!

Aww I so loved that age, I look at my 6 yr old now and miss the baby stage with him!!!! Glad u swapped your products and its just a shame u felt she was put out, maybe it was a bad day for her! Don't get on your scales just stay off them and only use your cdc scales as u will only get confused!!!

Struggled big time when shopping tonight hubby put lots of goodies in the trolly for builders hmmmph nearly cheated so many times!!!!!!!! Not been tempted for so long Untill tonight!

What a bummer your CDC isn't being supportive - perhaps you could let her know you need a bit more from her? Failing that, get your support from family, friends and this forum. I also read a post recently from someone who changed their CDC, so that is also a possibility. Frankly, I just use mine to obtain products and weigh-in.

Ayasha's right - pick one scale and stick with that one for tracking your weight. I track mine on my home scale, and double check progress via CDC - her scale is more than mine, but that makes sense as I'm dressed and it's later in the day.

It does seem like our social lives revolve around food - dinners, lunches. Even going out to the movies or theatre is usually accompanied by a meal of some kind. I'm trying to keep up with my friends and think of things to do that don't involve food (very short list so far!). :sigh:

However, I figure that's part of life and even if it slows the weight loss down, so long as I'm still losing then I can try to balance the social with the diet.

It seems to have been an emotional day! I read an email about appreciating the supportive people in your life and started crying! Does CD make you more emotional?!? :confused:

Aww such a shame about your cdc I have had 2 because my other one left and to be honest I love my current one we talk for ages and is such a support to me I can text whenever I want! See how you go with this one and if she doesn't help u out more then see if u can find a new one this diet is so hard and yes very emotional u need as much support as you can get! We are here and its great if you have your family!!

Feeling much better today and positive I don't need bad food, I am happier now than when I was bigger so I am going all the way!!!!!!!

Yolande I am having a lazy day woohoo my son is at a party till 1pm and I have gone back to bed :) just ironing and a quick haircut to do later then chilling again

Yolande I am having a lazy day woohoo my son is at a party till 1pm and I have gone back to bed :) just ironing and a quick haircut to do later then chilling again

Ha ha ha im shocked never thought id see the day you have some lazy time LOL :D

Yolande said:
Ha ha ha im shocked never thought id see the day you have some lazy time LOL :D

Am sitting down with a bottle of sparkling water watching corrie ;)

Good to hear you are always busy nice that you can have some chill out time =)

Just had last shake had a lovely relaxing afternoon, caught up on all my soaps and relaxed I did do a bit of decorating but don't find that a chore at all as find it very theraputic yep I must be mad but hey Ho will be fab when it is finished will try to finish it off tomorrow and then its just the finishing touches!!! Excited much ;)

I have had enough water to sink a ship today and I am sloshing up to bed lol

Hmmph what to do today, gonna finish my utility room I think supposed to be seeing a friend but have not heard anything back so am assuming she is not coming! Just had my bar as woke up starving but all is gd will be busy till 12 ish when I will have a shake! Still positive and can't wait till wi Friday haha wishing my week away!!!!

Sounds like you ladies had a wonderful, relaxing weekend and are ready for a great week!

After a busy weekend, with non CD food and all, I weighed in at -2lbs (at least it was a minus). :sigh: Now back on SS 100% and focused on drinking as much water as possible.

Oooo and it's week 3 now - I get to try the bars!!! :)

Well have been to the bank and sorted some finances out, been builder centre and now home, my friend is coming around so am now just waiting for her to come, she is always late so we shall see what time she gets here lol just had 2nd shake and just on my first ltr of water so have a lot to catch up on!

A lot of poeple talk about slim and save, I have looked into them but am happy on Cambridge and need the weekly wi so am sticking! Gd luck tomorrow u have been so gd so it should be a big one! Hope your cdc is a bit nicer!

tizzy51 said:
Sounds like you ladies had a wonderful, relaxing weekend and are ready for a great week!

After a busy weekend, with non CD food and all, I weighed in at -2lbs (at least it was a minus). :sigh: Now back on SS 100% and focused on drinking as much water as possible.

Oooo and it's week 3 now - I get to try the bars!!! :)

Ooh that's a gd loss even on cd so to be off for a weekend is great!! Well done! U will love the bars I prefer cheey ones choc Orange is lush!!!

Thanks! While I'm looking forward to the bars, I forget why my CDC wouldn't let me have them til week 3 - do they slow down the weight loss?

tizzy51 said:
Thanks! While I'm looking forward to the bars, I forget why my CDC wouldn't let me have them til week 3 - do they slow down the weight loss?

They have slightly higher carbs so until you are properly in ketosis they say to avoid them. But once you're I then its all good. I love the peanut one best!

Aww love the happy positive post its great!! Well done u seem to be doing gd and a treat of slim and save once a week is a gd idea! I have a treat of chicken on a sat night blimey used to be pizza and cake how times have changed hey lol!
Had to throw away birthday cake today gave it a gd sniff and straight in the bin lol my son hates cake and hubby had alredy eaten loads lol!
Had a lovely afternoon thanx I met up with a friend and her 1yr old for a gd catch up told her about slim and save as she can't do cd because of an eating dissorder when she was younger so think she will look into that!! 3ltr of water down and I am in bed watching Tele lol as freezing!!!!!

Yh see how u get on with cd first!! Gd luck today for wi!!

Off to the docs this morning for blood tests for my hormones am hoping that loosing the weight is helping my levels go back to normal on their own!!! Am also hoping she will also be pleased about my weight loss! 500ml of water down and my bar!!!!!

Back