aysha's battle

Maybe your right girls it could be because he feels guilty for eating in front of me am not sure but since I have lost weight things seem to be so much better between us!

tizzy51 said:
Interesting to think of the impact of CD on your partners. I could see that they could feel uncomfortable sometimes that they're not on the diet and able to eat food that they can't share with you. It's probably just a blip. He must be thrilled that you're losing weight and getting healthier. :)

My dad was worried about me too and sent me to a health resort years ago. I went with all sorts of bad attitude, but it did change my life. Went from being a couch potato who never did any exercise to working out several times a week. Worked my way up from low levels on the machines to quite high levels and lost 40lbs just by working out. The blood tests I've done indicate I'm very healthy and fit - just very overweight as well. If I keep the same strength and cardio capacity plus lose the weight, it would be perfect!

You are doing fab tizzy, u still work out now on ss? There will be no stopping you once u have lost the weight! It's surprising what you say about attitude because if u have the wrong attitude towards something it will never work, I needed that click in my brain to make me loose the weight, something obviously has to trigger us to make us stay motivated!!!

Probably just a little blip! Might've just been in a bad mood!

Anyway good luck for today :D

3lb off today so a total of 5 stone 1lb off in total!! Big grin on my face today and no one is going to wipe it off ;)

You are doing fab tizzy, u still work out now on ss? There will be no stopping you once u have lost the weight! It's surprising what you say about attitude because if u have the wrong attitude towards something it will never work, I needed that click in my brain to make me loose the weight, something obviously has to trigger us to make us stay motivated!!!

Yeah, I think the bad attitude came from fear - fear that I couldn't work out and/or that I would let people down. At the resort I met several other people with weight problems (some were actually thin but had a problem anyway!) and we got to know each other fairly well over the week. It was very supportive ... kinda like this forum! :)

Have a great weigh-in today!!!

Woo hoo!!!! Well done you!

Thanx ladies feeling great, my cdc said I should be sp proud of how far I have come, but in the back of my head I can't help feeling ashamed of how big I let myself go!! If you know what I mean!!

Yes, but that's a thing of the past and you're a different woman now! One who is more in control and knows how to manage her weight and food choices.

You're a new and better you! How cool is that?!?! :D

Fanastic weigh in you must be so happy!

Don't think about how big you WERE think about how small you now are! We are all here for that reason and its alot easier to gain weight than it is to lose it so don't beat yourself up!
Just treat it all as a learning curve and never let yourself get that way again :)

I still feel huge even though I've lost so much, its very odd!

No way am I ever getting that big again its shocking how I let myself go!
Just overdosed on chicken prob more than I should of had but its fine, feeling blueghhhhh at the mo and yuck, Totm looming! Still smiling about the loss and off to bed in a bit to watch corrie!!!!!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO Soooooooooo pleased for you over 5 stone off that is amazing you are doing fab and yes you shud be very proud!!!! =D

Yolande said:
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO Soooooooooo pleased for you over 5 stone off that is amazing you are doing fab and yes you shud be very proud!!!! =D

Thankyou, will be you soon xxxx

Love having chicken in the evenings on a Friday and Saturday that feeling of relief in the morning! Am struggling with no 2 at the moment and tried everything but nothing works!!!! :(

Ooh just having a choc Orange bar and realised it tastes like jaffa cakes!!!

Glad you are enjoying your Sat morning with a bar! Have a great weekend!

Well today went horribly wrong, don't know why it just did, was fine till 1pm and then just ate, feel completely sick now! Not letting it get to me I will have to start again tomorrow, I am letting myself down if I carry on and I know I will get back on track in the morning cos I am feeling so crap and full I could burst and don't ever want to feel like this again!! It's out of my system, done and dusted so be it, I am now off to bed ready for a fresh start in the morning!!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Well today went horribly wrong, don't know why it just did, was fine till 1pm and then just ate, feel completely sick now! Not letting it get to me I will have to start again tomorrow, I am letting myself down if I carry on and I know I will get back on track in the morning cos I am feeling so crap and full I could burst and don't ever want to feel like this again!! It's out of my system, done and dusted so be it, I am now off to bed ready for a fresh start in the morning!!!!

Oooooh Aysha.... looks like were both having a bad day... make a plan for tomorrow and let that be it. You've only had this one slip, you'll be fine xxx

ayshaahmad said:

Well I would not let it get to u tooo much!! I've had many many days of doing the same. N next morning it's just sts the weight.. Sometimes it's soo easy just to carry on next day!! Most of it comes out through other end all day! Lol... Best of luck, I'm always reading ur post's!! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know don't want my old habits to come creeping back where I would have 3 bad days and 4 gd days in a week, since January been 100% Untill today, for some strange reason I kept thinking of having a naughty day, well have had it now so hopefully out of my system, my stomach feels awfull now so that will teach me!
Hi shini x

ayshaahmad said:
I know don't want my old habits to come creeping back where I would have 3 bad days and 4 gd days in a week, since January been 100% Untill today, for some strange reason I kept thinking of having a naughty day, well have had it now so hopefully out of my system, my stomach feels awfull now so that will teach me!
Hi shini x

It does make u feel awful after cheating! But sometimes it's the cravings n once u get it out of ur system it's quite easy to Carry on next day! I do know wot u mean wiv having too many days of cheat I use to do the same, the day I'd get weighed I'd indulge on all the wrong foods, but now I've improved my ways if I get too hungry n tink rite that's it I need FOOD!! I have an omelette!! But don't let it get to u! U have done really well!! N it was a satday ur loss for friday next week will still be good!! I found the odd times I would cheat it did speed up my metabolism !! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back