aysha's battle

A blip! I didn't think you did that! ;)
You have done sooooo well, and you will continue doing really well! Good that your weigh in is on Fri (mine is Mon and I've been out to dinner tonight :eek:) - I'm sure you will recover rapidly and still lose for the week.

You know, it's almost reassuring that you can have a blip and get right back on the diet - your results speak for themselves and it makes the diet more accessible.

Have a great Sunday - I'm hoping for a nice lazy day. :)

I am kinda proud for admitting I blipped, when I had all my treat days last year I kept it to myself and made out I was shocked when I had crap losses and didn't know why!! I feel awfull today, so lathargic and bloated, so lots of water to flush my system out and fingers crossed I can stay on the straight path now, will be a struggle till I get back into ketosis!!! 100% now till august!!!!!

Wagglestaff said:
I am back lady.. Had a crap few days myself but stayed 100% lots of personal problems :( how are you? Don't worry about your blip at all you learned straight away and you are back on track. Sending lots of love and positive thoughts honey xo

Thanx hun, how are you? Sorry to hear u have had a few bad days and well done for staying 100% that's great!!

The next few days for me are going to be a killer waiting for ketosis to kick back in, my fault I know!!! Can't stop thinking about food today, 2 products down and 1.5 ltr down!

Jelliebabe said:
Hey Aysha! Well done for getting straight back on the programme! It may not ne so bad to get back into ketosis as you only recently came out... Its only a few days. We'll get there! X

Thanx hun although I am struggling, pizza in the fridge calling me and hubby decides to buy Easter eggs arggghh I keep thinking just eat and start tomorrow but I did enough damage yesterday so can't do that!!! Just need to keep busy and go to bed as soon as little one goes to sleep as hubby is out tonight so boredam may kick in! I feel like I am back in day 1 again!!!

Helloooooo i wish i could give you good encouragement like you always give me but i agree with the others and you are only human you had 1 slip up and you feel awefull about it but you got straight back on track and that is amazing alot of people wud just think to eat all weekend and start again monady.... Hang in there hun you are doing so brilliant ketosis will come and all will be good =D

Yolande said:
Helloooooo i wish i could give you good encouragement like you always give me but i agree with the others and you are only human you had 1 slip up and you feel awefull about it but you got straight back on track and that is amazing alot of people wud just think to eat all weekend and start again monady.... Hang in there hun you are doing so brilliant ketosis will come and all will be good =D

See that post was encouragement enough hun thankyou!

I survived today thank god, 4ltrs of water and 4 products! Let's hope tomorrow is a bit easier!!!

Wagglestaff said:
You have done so well today & back on track. Well done you :) I am ok thank you.. had a few fam probs but hopefully they have all been sorted now. My scales haven't moved this week so I am not sure I have lost but know my clothes are feeling looser today. Grr wish I had measured myself now.. need to do it. You feeling better this evening hun? xo

Fingers crossed u have lost you may have a dip in the scales on the last day, drink loads of water and u should be fine! Glad all is sorted for u now! Was feeling much better last night and pleased I survived yesterday without cheating it was so hard but glad I didn't!! And this morning woken up with a killer headache so hopefully ketosis isn't too far away!!!

Well done for getting straight back on! Its so much easier to just say 'one more day then i'll start again', so well done you :)
Day 2 back on for me now, seems like alot of us came off at the weekend!

Group derailment! :)

But we all got back on - very cool!

I know I shouldn't say it really, but having a blip helped me I think to see that I want this more than ever, the feeling of being so full and uncomfortable was disgusting, I didn't even enjoy the food when I ate it cos I shuvvled it down so quick it didn't have time to hit the taste buds!
Well done on you krissy and tizzy for getting back onto it, must of been the change of weather to make us all go naughty!!!

Eeek I have our charity coffee morning tomorrow with lots of cakes, I am going to work behind the tea counter so I don't have to be near the cakes, and will take my bar just incase I need to have something! I am about to make a pinapple upside down cake and I will not lick the bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Headache gone thankfully! Made cake and didn't taste any :) now to get through not having cake tomorrow! May go on scales in the morning to remind me I don't need cake!

Oh I LOVE pineapple upside down cake!

I know what you mean about the break helping, I just felt like I never wanted to eat again after my meal and wine I was SO bloated. I think back to the food now and I think ooooh I'm so hungry I wish I had that now lol, trying to keep remembering the uncomfortable bloated feeling I experienced when I ate not how good it tasted!

Came out awfull lol used a different recipe and it was so dense so will have to try another one later on!!

Lol I still would of ate it! Straight in the bin, had to try so hard not to lick the spoon on the choc cake argghhh did it though!

Back