aysha's battle

Why do you torture yourself with baking lol, you are one strong willed lady! :)

After tomorrow I do not want to see or make another cake again!!! I used to be fab at baking but am awfull now lol cos I rush it and know I am not having any!!!!

I agree with Krissy - you are torturing yourself with the baking! It's late and just the thought of something baked has my mouth watering. Mmmmm. Time for more water and bed!

I love it too lol that's how I got in this mess in the first place!!!! So all made and now for the test, a coffee morning for charity with lots of cake hmmmm have a choc Orange bar and bottle of water at the ready! Hoping to be so busy selling tea and coffee I won't have time to think about it!!!!

Hope it all goes well for you and atleast it will keep you busy, even if you are surrounded by food! x

Survived the cakes yipeee didn't touch any they did look gd but they are Sooooo not worth it! Am proud of myself!

Wagglestaff said:
Hope all goes well for you this morning chick :) 2lbs off for me... bit disheartened after week one but a loss is a loss & my inch loss is huge which I can really feel. That energy boost has deffo descended on me now I feel really good :) hope you have a fabbo day honey xo

Don't be disheartened hun that is a gd loss and like u said the inches atr off and u are feeling fab!!! Well done!

Survived the cakes yipeee didn't touch any they did look gd but they are Sooooo not worth it! Am proud of myself!

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

thanx girls i am so glad i got over today, still cake in the fridge but not even bothered by it! 3 ltrs of water down and feeling great, the sunshine helps!!!

You have will power of steel lady... good on ja =D

Day going ok, been busy so not even had a ltr of water so far, 2 products down and now to tackle water! Scales show I am 1lb up from the weekends binge day, so I am hoping they go down a bit by Friday wi, I know its my own fault, and never doing it again as I hate trying to catch up, I could of been 4 or more lbs down if I had stuck to it this week!!! Humph :(

You'll never know what you could've lost so there's no point beating yourself up over it, what's done is done.
Still plenty of time for that weight to drop off :)
Sometimes people have even bigger losses after binging because they go back into ketosis! Strange but it does happen :)

Day going ok, been busy so not even had a ltr of water so far, 2 products down and now to tackle water! Scales show I am 1lb up from the weekends binge day, so I am hoping they go down a bit by Friday wi, I know its my own fault, and never doing it again as I hate trying to catch up, I could of been 4 or more lbs down if I had stuck to it this week!!! Humph :(

I know just how you feel!!! And this is where I need to remind both of us - it's a journey, not an overnight miracle. So long as we are losing over time, we're headed in the right direction....

Good luck today and watch - tomorrow you'll be down even more! Me too I hope! :)

Thanx ladies, even if they go down a lb I will be happy and I am learning from my mistakes, made enough of them on cd last year don't want it to happen all over again! At least I am back on track and positive, well I will be positive once Friday wi is out the way but feeling positive in the fact I know I can do it and will do it!

Was supposed to go out tonight to an Indian, cancelled as can't face food at the mo, now my friend has got the arse! Oh well she should understand if she is a true friend!!

She probably was really looking forward to an Indian. I'm sure when she gets over her disappointment, she will be fine.

I'm sitting here contemplating going to bed early. Have done 2 shakes and 80g turkey slice, worked out, drunk 3ltr of water/tea and am sitting here wanting a meal. Going to have my evening shake and see how I feel after. Good thing is that there's nothing really appetizing in the house to eat....

She is still going with other girls so she is not loosing out!!

I am going to bed early tonight am so shattered and will stop me being tempted to eat!

Gotta agree with all the above posts dont get down its not friday yet! You are back on track and the scales will be going down! As for that friend i know just how you feel this weekend was going to be my first planned break but i decided i just dont want to and im now hated and told this diet is ruling my life but im beyond caring like you say a true friend would understand.. hang in there chick cos you are doing great =D

Yolande said:
Gotta agree with all the above posts dont get down its not friday yet! You are back on track and the scales will be going down! As for that friend i know just how you feel this weekend was going to be my first planned break but i decided i just dont want to and im now hated and told this diet is ruling my life but im beyond caring like you say a true friend would understand.. hang in there chick cos you are doing great =D

Thankyou hun, I knew u would read this and understand this as u have gone through the same thing with the evenings out, going out for meals is not me anyway as I have to be carefully where I eat so its not as if this is a regular thing and I am cancelling for the first time ever! Grrr just want Friday to hurry up, will do a run on the treadmill tomorriw to help I think and step up the excercise next week to make up for this week!! I feeling ok now just Sooooo tired and Totm looming so snappy all the time!

Back