aysha's battle

katiebaby said:
Blimey sis that's amazing mashaallah :) so pleased for you... You will be in the 15s next week for sure inshaallah x

Inshaallah sis, would be amazing if I do, how are you doing have u got back on ok after your trip?

I'm on track now since Wednesday I weighed in then at 14st 12 and today I'm 14st 8lb i was 14st 8.4lb before my holidays woop didn't expect it to come off that fast x

Last edited:
katiebaby said:
I'm on track now since Wednesday I weighed in then at 14st 12 and today I'm 14 9.4 so one more pound and I lost my holiday weight lol woop didn't expect it to come off that fast x

Well some sis that's great news, keep going the 13s aren't that far away!!!

Haha your quick I just edited weighed again (my scales can be weird) I'm back in the game :) we will be proper skinny ninnies on no time

katiebaby said:
Haha your quick I just edited weighed again (my scales can be weird) I'm back in the game :) we will be proper skinny ninnies on no time

Your doing fab sis!!! And inshaallah we will be loving being skinny soon xxx

First day of sole source here I come, yep I am mad but I don't care lol I am feeling positive and raring to go!!!!

Woop woop let us know how you get on :))

Enjoy!!! :)

Ok so what time does everyone have their first product, I used to have mine really early buy wondering if I should hang out till 11 ish now?

When I did Ss for that week I had mine about 1030 as I was scared of being
Hungry in the evening

That's what I am worried about! Think between 10.30 and 11 is a gd time really as will then have next one at 3 then last at about 7 and see how that goes!

I generally have the first around 10-11, the 2nd 2-3 and the last 7-8. Some evenings tho' depending on work, etc., I may eat a bit later and then I have tea and loads of water.

If I work out, my standby for extra protein that day is a hardboiled egg which I either eat with lunch or dinner (sometimes as a snack around 5ish if I'm hungry). I did go a couple of days working out but with no extra protein and have to say I got a bit lightheaded - course, that could have been just me. :)

Day 1 of ss done, feel fab going to try the treadmill tomorrow and if I feel light headed will have a boiled egg like tizzy does! Missed going on it the last few days!!!

Had a dream last night I ate pizza and then woke up with bad indegestion lol had to come and check the kitchen I was so sure I had actually eaten some lol my son was awake from 4am after having a nightmear so today will be a tough one as I am shattered, black coffee and green tea will be my best friend today I am sure!!!!

Jelliebabe said:
Well it looks like you've got sole source cracked! Well done. :)

Early days yet lol usually have chicken on a sat night so will see how I go, have told hubby that I don't want anything as on sole source now, he looked at me very blank and laughed haha charming!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Early days yet lol usually have chicken on a sat night so will see how I go, have told hubby that I don't want anything as on sole source now, he looked at me very blank and laughed haha charming!!!

You'll be fine - look how well you've done so far! Nothings going go hold you back! I went to see hunger games last night. I thought it was Fab too!

Jelliebabe said:
You'll be fine - look how well you've done so far! Nothings going go hold you back! I went to see hunger games last night. I thought it was Fab too!

It's a Brill film isn't it, will deffo be one I will buy and watch again! Thankyou, I am sure I will be fine!!

Glad you're doing well on ss so far - excellent! Hope you do well on the treadmill. I try to work out 5x per week (don't always achieve this, mind you, but most weeks I do). Am hoping that with the working out, as I lose weight my body will become more and more tone and the saggy skin syndrome will be minimized. We'll see. First the weight's gotta go!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

I am having an ok weekend, got a stinking headache though and have 2 sis in law and 2 bro in laws here and they have ordered food, I nearly ordered chicken which I know would be ok, but didn't I will just stay out the way whilst they eat, prob have a green tea or something! My sis in law commenting on my weight loss today saying that I look like I have lost a lot! Took them long enough to notice Hahaha how are you tizzy?

Back