aysha's battle

Yay! They finally noticed! Some people are just oblivious...at least for a while! It must be sooo tough to be with people who are eating normal meals! I live alone so don't have that temptation unless I go out.
I'm doing ok. I have a specific weight goal for Monday which is helping me keep, more or less, on track. Thankfully because otherwise I would have gone off the rails completely! I really, really want crisps - and not just a few! And I'd love a lamb dinner for Easter - instead of a shake or soup or bar. So now I think that in a week+, when I go to Ireland and I'm on my "eat week" (per my CDC), that I'm going to struggle to not go nuts. But, not going to buy trouble before I get there - still have 2 weigh-ins before I leave and need to focus on managing those!
So - a bit all over the place, but persevering nevertheless!
Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening with your in laws and the headache goes away! :)

I so know what u mean if I was to have a week off I think I would go mad and eat nothing but junk, the only thing that would stop me is the feeling of being so full I could be sick, I never want that feeling again I prefer the empty feeling! I am sure u will be fine hun just think positive thoughts and the gain u would have if u binged! Gd luck for wi x
I have come upstairs whilst they eat as there is left overs cos they over ordered and they are telling me to eat so easier to stay out the way! Headache is a bit better but I am sp tired I can't wait for bed, wishing they would hurry up and go so I can sleeep, I feel mean saying that as they don't come often but needs must and I need sleep!!!

Only had 1 product and 1ltr of water so far today as been busy, had a 3 hour round trip to southampton and back so didn't want too much water or I would be stopping at services all the time, just picking hubby up from work then home for a hot choc tetra and a chill out!!!!

I know the feeling - I find I have to plan my walks with the dog (usually about 1hr) carefully or I need the loo! :)

Haha tizzy it is hard isn't it I find I still need to go even If I am so careful!
My bro in laws wife just commented on my weight loss and which made me feel great, but found it hard as she still put crisps and muffins out for us, I just sat there drinking my water but my mouth was watering grrrr mother in law was saying how much better I look and how I can start trying for another baby soon! Didn't know what to say to that one, makes me think hubby has been talking to her! Snide comments about how my son is getting older and he should have a brother or sister, mother in laws hey!!!

Scales show a 2lb gain this morning, not fussed really as I know I have been ss 100%, it may be water as just finished monthly or my body getting used to ss, don't think I did 3ltr of water yesterday so going to try my hardest today to do that! Horrible weather here today so stuck indoors but hey Ho at least I am chilling!!!

It won't be a gain of fat especially not if you've been 100%. It's going to fly off now you're doing sole source!!

You are soooo zen! I'm sure your body is adjusting to being ss now - it probably went into starvation mode a little and decided to retain everything!! Drinking the water will surely help!

It's crap weather here as well - am going to do some laundry and curl up with a good book. Maybe take a nap. And/or workout. Big ambitions today!

Have a good one!

Kira said:
It won't be a gain of fat especially not if you've been 100%. It's going to fly off now you're doing sole source!!

That's what I am hoping kira :) hope u are well hun x

tizzy51 said:
You are soooo zen! I'm sure your body is adjusting to being ss now - it probably went into starvation mode a little and decided to retain everything!! Drinking the water will surely help!

It's crap weather here as well - am going to do some laundry and curl up with a good book. Maybe take a nap. And/or workout. Big ambitions today!

Have a good one!

I am thinking about getting on treadmill cos hubby is home to keep son occupied! Have a lovely day and don't get too wet walking the dog x

30 mins on treadmill done, 1.9 miles and 170 cal, didn't work myself too hard as not been on all last week, but its excercise, need to start some sit ups too as my belly is very wobbly and looks awfull, so want to start toning up a bit so did about 40 sit ups!

It's great you are doing the exercise but do be careful when you're SSing as to how much exercise you do as you'll be on a lot less calories. I imagine you'll have used up any glycogen stores and you'll be in ketosis very quickly on SS now!

Will be carefully kira, I don't run fast on treadmill just fast walk really so should be ok :)

Can't stop smelling my sons Easter egg and its making me struggle arggh keep telling him to hurry up and eat it!!!!

Just having my last shake cos I am so hungry, I know I may struggle later, but it was either have it now or eat crap, I tried water, green tea and black coffee but still can't stop thinking of food!! Hmmph I think its just because I am home and bored, 3 of my bro in laws are here so they are all talking cars and taking up sofas so am sat in the dining room, I will be fine the rest of the week cos I am busy!

Just had a quick whistle stop tour of your diary and my goodness what an inspiration you are! I also noticed from your stats thatyou're over half way to your goal weight which is incredible - well done :D

I always worry if I have to have my 3rd shake early in the evening, but I think it's psychological - I now tell myself to have it whenever I need it, and if I REALLY struggle later, I will allow myself to have a 4th shake. I tend to not ever need that 4th shake, but giving myself 'permission' keeps me away from food thoughts!

LincsBren said:
Just had a quick whistle stop tour of your diary and my goodness what an inspiration you are! I also noticed from your stats thatyou're over half way to your goal weight which is incredible - well done :D

I always worry if I have to have my 3rd shake early in the evening, but I think it's psychological - I now tell myself to have it whenever I need it, and if I REALLY struggle later, I will allow myself to have a 4th shake. I tend to not ever need that 4th shake, but giving myself 'permission' keeps me away from food thoughts!

That's what I thought hun I can have a 4th shake if needed, but hopefully I will be ok!
Thankyou very much :) its mad how far I have come, so wish I had done it earlier! My goal at the mo is 12 stone, I know I need to be smaller but that will come, I want to get to 12 stone then start trying for a baby so may loose more in the process! Ideally I would like to be 9 1/2 but that will come once I have got more kids out the way!!

Scales haven't moved and still 2lb up from last wi, don't know what I am doing wrong :( am having 3-4 ltr of water a day a 3 products!!!

Aysha, your body is just holding on to the fat because it's probably in shock it's receiving fewer calroies. You will lose because you are sticking to plan don't let the numbers on the scales dishearten you when you know sticking to plan is the key hun. Remember poor Spangles' frustration as the weightlosss slowed down a litte. You are doing this in reverse to the weightloss may show STS for longer. Focus on getting a buzz out of the fact you are 100% for each day you complete on plan!! The scale will catch up.x

Kira said:
Aysha, your body is just holding on to the fat because it's probably in shock it's receiving fewer calroies. You will lose because you are sticking to plan don't let the numbers on the scales dishearten you when you know sticking to plan is the key hun. Remember poor Spangles' frustration as the weightlosss slowed down a litte. You are doing this in reverse to the weightloss may show STS for longer. Focus on getting a buzz out of the fact you are 100% for each day you complete on plan!! The scale will catch up.x

Thankyou kira, I am ok now after texting cdc got told off for stepping in the scales and like u said body is prob in shock and will catch up!! Onwards and downwards!! Ooh and I do miss spangles hope she is ok!!

Hey Aysha! Has the diet ever let you down before? NO! You know it works and you know you've been 100% so you will loose. Bodies are the only variable so the scales may be up today but you know if you keep at it you'll get a loss xxx

Back