aysha's battle

Jelliebabe said:
Hey Aysha! Has the diet ever let you down before? NO! You know it works and you know you've been 100% so you will loose. Bodies are the only variable so the scales may be up today but you know if you keep at it you'll get a loss xxx

Heya hunni, how are you??????? I know it works so I shouldn't panic its a fab diet and don't know where I would be without it, so should have faith!!!!!

What they said! As soon as your body adjusts, you will probably experience the infamous "whoosh"! Hope you're keeping busy and enjoying your week! Mine has been ok so far. Am going out to dinner with business colleagues tonight - we're going to a sushi restaurant which is great as I can eat sashimi (raw fish, 100% protein) and stay in ketosis. Sayonara! :)

Ooh sounds lovely tizzy I have not had sushi in years maybe it should be a food I will have again once I am at goal! Have a lovely time! Let's hope for the woosh next week as for this week I will be fine, any loss is a loss at the end of the day and I may of lost inches rather than lbs I have been excercising more so maybe that has something to do with it! Been busy today and glad its nearly bedtime, more chilled out day tomorrow just seeing friends with the kids and a gd old natter,my son can't wait to get back to school next week and is counting the sleeps haha poor thing this rain has stopped all his fun!! Froze to death this morning taking him to the skateboard park, that may of helped me burn some calories haha as I sat there shivering for 2 hours!!!! Now to tidy the house after a friends son trashed it and chill with a hot choc tetra and last ltr of water!!

The sashimi & sushi were lovely - as was everything else we had...I'm up 2lbs this morning! :eek:

Back on track drinking tea. Had a porridge a couple of hours ago and will be really strict - need to shift this off asap and get back on track!

Have a great day today with your friends! Hope the weather turns better - it is actually sunny here and my dog is bouncing around. He wants to go for a walk NOW! :)

Lovely day today at the skateboard park again lol at least it was warmer than yesterday! Just had 2nd shake and on 2nd ltr of water and contemplating going on the treadmill for a bit whilst my son is in the garden with his dad!
Not looking forward to tomorrow at all got my wi which after the other day I am not hopefull, but am over that and soldiering on! Also its my nans 1 year anniversary of her death tomorrow which will hit me hard and got a phone call off a gd friend of mine late last night telling me her dad had died, he has been poorly for a while but still a shock so will also be seeing her and her mum tomorrow! It will take all my willpower not to dive into pizza and cake tomorrow!!

Those kinds of anniversaries are really tough. I try to remember all the happy times with the people I've lost, both to honour them and to remind myself how blessed I was to have them in my life. Oddly, a close friend of mine just lost her father over this past weekend. He was older and in poor health, but it's never easy. Had me thinking of, and dreading, the day I will lose my own father. Not a part of life anyone enjoys.... :(

Enjoy your treadmill! I'm about to go for my workout as well. Get those endorphins going!

Just done 2 miles felt great as ran rather than walked not done that in about 8 years as I usually go fast for 5 mins and slow for 5, but carried on and I feeel amazing off for a shower before my dad gets here for dinner and hoping my red face calms down before he gets here lol
Sorry to hear about your friends dad and yes u are right, I will be thinking of the good times and remembering her that way!!

Aw Aysha im so sorry for the sad news and it being the anniversary of your nans death i was very close to mine and i still get so upset after 5 years =( Be strong lady we all know you can be but sometimes its ok to not have to be so strong, thinking of you.As for the scales i dont get it either cos you have been 100% but i have had a couple weeks (like last week) where i only lost 2lbs then this week 4.5 so i just think our bodies are strange im positive you must of had good inch loss then and next week the scales are going to suprise you =D And good on ja for keeping at the treadmill thats going to help so much with toning your body.

Yolande said:
Aw Aysha im so sorry for the sad news and it being the anniversary of your nans death i was very close to mine and i still get so upset after 5 years =( Be strong lady we all know you can be but sometimes its ok to not have to be so strong, thinking of you.As for the scales i dont get it either cos you have been 100% but i have had a couple weeks (like last week) where i only lost 2lbs then this week 4.5 so i just think our bodies are strange im positive you must of had good inch loss then and next week the scales are going to suprise you =D And good on ja for keeping at the treadmill thats going to help so much with toning your body.

Thankyou for your words yolande! I am sure I will be fine going to get some of her favourite flowers to let her know I am thinking of her!
I am worried about the wobbly bits now yolande as the belly still looks bloody awfull so I am glad I have got back into running as it worked last time and stopped the jelly belly so hope it works this time!!
Will let ya know how wi goes tomorrow xx

I am also worried about wobbly bits my legs not so much as i carry most of my weight on my belly so far the skin is still tight been using palmers and vit e oil every day but still gona lose over 4 stone so i am terrified i have an apron of skin my arms also worry me and my boobs already look saggy they have shrunk so much =/ It reassures me slightly when you said running helped you avoid it last time so im hoping exercise will help me just wish there was a way to get rid of stretch marks tho as i have got alot of them im working so hard to be thin and il prob never have a bikini body but if i can look good in a any form of swim wear il be happy.. guess i wont know what my body will look like until i get to goal.

Had wi today and lost 3 1/2 lbs so lost exactly 6 stone now :) so happy!!!

Kira said:
Fantastic!! Well done you!! Hope you're finding sole source ok?

Am loving sole source had gd days and bad last week but once I am in the swing of things I will be ok!

Ooooooh and I'm in the 15s :)

Woohoo! :D so exciting

dont come on the pc much as use my phone but just updated my signiture and noticed on my stats i only have 3 stone 11lbs to loose before i can start baby making and get to 12 stone omg that doesnt seem a lot!!!!!

WOO HOO AMAZING!!!! Sooooooo happy for ja.. you have lost 6 stone now OMG you have done brilliant and yep not very far to go for you now =D yay yay yay!!!!

Yolande said:
WOO HOO AMAZING!!!! Sooooooo happy for ja.. you have lost 6 stone now OMG you have done brilliant and yep not very far to go for you now =D yay yay yay!!!!

Your not that far behind me girlie!!!! :)

Ladies, look at your start BMI's and where you are now. That is pretty amazing and your hard work is really paying off!

Back