aysha's battle

ayshaahmad

Gold Member
hiya, my name is aysha i am 30 years old and have a 6 year old son! i have always battled with my weight since being very young and had a few years that i was extremely happy in my size being about a size10-12! i got pregnant with my son and piled on about 4 stone whilst pregnant and once he was born i continued to pile it on :cry: i always wanted a big family and at nearly 18 stone my husband asked me to loose weight before we tried again for another one, you would think having another baby would spure me on, but no i just told him i was dieting but wasnt, then last year everything hit home and i realised i weighted nearly 22 stone eeeek scary dont write that down much, but no one knows me here so who cares!
i found cambridge through a friend and i have to say it is the only diet that has worked for me, i wont go back and put dates of when i started because even though i have lost 3 stone i havent really given the diet a proper chance because i cheated so much, my weigh in days became cheat days, so after i had been weighed in i would eat so much which really isnt the point, so january the 3rd is now a new start on cambridge, i have 4 products daily and 1 pint of milk due to my raised bmi, once my bmi is below 40 i will then do ss to get the bulk of it off, ideally i would like to get to 12-13 stone before i wean myself off so we can start trying for a baby!
when i started properly on jan 3rd i weighed in at 19 stone 6lb on my scales and today i weighed in at 18 stone 10lb so am doing well so far, i am always 4lb heavier on my cdc scales so am using my scale weight to write on here!

i dont expect anyone to read this i just feel it will be gd for me to write it all down where no one knows me! i have read all the diaries on here and everyone is a true insperation and have done and are doing amazingly well!! keep it up ladies

Hi I have gained after my 3 child and was a 10/12 before that and its going up and up now a 18/20 :( so have been on Cambridge 2 days and finding it ok..... Although you cheated before but maybe youe head wasn't in the right place..... by the sound of you now your maybe 100% ready for it! Don't worry bout the past, you've drawn a line and started fresh!
Good luck to you hun, we are all here whenever you need us x

Hey Hun,
Good luck with your journey. Just wanted to offer my support, I'm about 22 stone and have been trying to lose weight for years, first for my wedding and then for a baby but although a baby is the most important thing to me and my weight is an issue, it doesn't really motivate me either.
Everyone here is lovely and I'm sure lots of people will read your diary, its wonderfully supportive here so if you feel like you want to cheat come and talk to us and we'll distract you
xx

Thankyou teeyore that's the way I see it, my head wasn't in it before properly but new year new start, feeling great at the mo and sometimes even struggle to get the shakes down! Am missing my bars though as ran out over xmas but can get some more on wednesday when I see my cdc! It's a long hard slog but we will get there!!

Thankyou flower :)
It's mad isn't it how we have things to motivate us, but then we just keep reaching for the food, I used to always say I will start tomorrow but never did and just wished I would wake up skinny one day! Are you doing cd now?

When I was younger, about 16, I used to wish I'd fall asleep for a year and wake up and it would be gone and i'd be happy. I comfort eat because I'm so miserable about babies and the reason we have this problem is because I comfort eat, silly really.
I start Wednesday, seeing my CDC tomorrow to get my shakes, I should be doing the same as you because of my BMI but I'm being naughty and just SS'ing.

Well done for getting back on :)
I'm sure you will do it this time.

I know what you mean about struggling to get the shakes down! That's one of the reasons I took myself off 810 and onto ss x

Thanks krissykat I think I will do it, I am fed up of being fat and the bubbly one of the group!
Flower you will do great, gd luck are you going to do a diary on here?

Had a gd ay today have found that I absolutely love sparkling water with a bit of cd water flavouring in so am guzzling that down, will have my third shake this evening when I get in from dropping my son at Kickboxing! Been invited out to lunch with a friend next week so I will be having a bar lol just hope I don't cave in!

Aww thanks hun, Yep I have a diary, the links in my signature. You'll be fine with just a bar, you'll be well into the swing of things by then. Hmm I've never tried sparkling water or the flavourings, which flavouring is the nicest?

I have the sunshine Orange which is my favourite one! Only just found out I like sparkling water lol never really had it before, only need a tiny bit in sparkling water, I have had about 3ltrs so far today lol

Ok so how does everyone deal with a mouth that feels like it hasn't seen a toothbrush in years, I keep getting so tempted to pop a mint in my mouth, getting very self concious now when I talk to people, hmmm maybe a breath spray? I have just used my milk allowence for a decaf skinny latte hmmm tastes lovely but will miss my creamy milky shake later on doesn't taste the same with just water!!!

Sugar free mouth spray is your best bet as it won't interfere with ketosis x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I use a mouth spray called "Retardex" you can get it in most pharmacies, it is sugar free with no artificial bumpf so won't affect your ketosis. Enjoyed reading your diary very much! A lot of the things you are saying ring very true with me .. keep it up! :)

Hey! Aysha, your doing great! The support for everyone on here is brilliant and will help on down days as well as up days!!

Thanx girls, will have a look for the mouth spray! Just about to have last shake whilst cooking hubbies dinner so I don't pick lol

Hi and welcome to your diary! I am sure lots of people will read and learn and be motivated by it. It sounds like you have done well already and to eliminate the treat days will make all the difference.

Look forward to watching you disappear xx

ayshaahmad said:
hiya, my name is aysha i am 30 years old and have a 6 year old son! i have always battled with my weight since being very young and had a few years that i was extremely happy in my size being about a size10-12! i got pregnant with my son and piled on about 4 stone whilst pregnant and once he was born i continued to pile it on :cry: i always wanted a big family and at nearly 18 stone my husband asked me to loose weight before we tried again for another one, you would think having another baby would spure me on, but no i just told him i was dieting but wasnt, then last year everything hit home and i realised i weighted nearly 22 stone eeeek scary dont write that down much, but no one knows me here so who cares!
i found cambridge through a friend and i have to say it is the only diet that has worked for me, i wont go back and put dates of when i started because even though i have lost 3 stone i havent really given the diet a proper chance because i cheated so much, my weigh in days became cheat days, so after i had been weighed in i would eat so much which really isnt the point, so january the 3rd is now a new start on cambridge, i have 4 products daily and 1 pint of milk due to my raised bmi, once my bmi is below 40 i will then do ss to get the bulk of it off, ideally i would like to get to 12-13 stone before i wean myself off so we can start trying for a baby!
when i started properly on jan 3rd i weighed in at 19 stone 6lb on my scales and today i weighed in at 18 stone 10lb so am doing well so far, i am always 4lb heavier on my cdc scales so am using my scale weight to write on here!

i dont expect anyone to read this i just feel it will be gd for me to write it all down where no one knows me! i have read all the diaries on here and everyone is a true insperation and have done and are doing amazingly well!! keep it up ladies

Salaam Aysha!

Welcome along! I hope you enjoy being part of the lively diary board!

I have done Cambridge previously and lost just over 4 stone, got pregnant and piled it all back on! Now I am on my 9 millionth re start, but I am 18lbs away from my ultimate goal!

If you put every ounce if focus you have into this, you will do it!

Best of luck to you!

bluegirl said:
Hi and welcome to your diary! I am sure lots of people will read and learn and be motivated by it. It sounds like you have done well already and to eliminate the treat days will make all the difference.

Look forward to watching you disappear xx

Thanx bluegirl I do feel I have done well so far although Noone really notices any loss in me, maybe because I have much to loose, but onwards and downwards! Reading everyone's diaries here has been a true insperation to me, I am no way as gd with my words as some people but writing it down for me will help

bettiesrevenge said:
Salaam Aysha!

Welcome along! I hope you enjoy being part of the lively diary board!

I have done Cambridge previously and lost just over 4 stone, got pregnant and piled it all back on! Now I am on my 9 millionth re start, but I am 18lbs away from my ultimate goal!

If you put every ounce if focus you have into this, you will do it!

Best of luck to you!

Walia kum salaam
Wow u have done so well, even if it has taken a while, must be an amazing feeling to be so close to goal I can't wait to get there, shame I am doing it to get fat again lol but at least it will be baby fat :)

Am off to bed, could only stomach 3 shakes today instead of 4 think I over did the sparkling water and felt so full up which is a gd thing I suppose!

Back