aysha's battle

It's the first thing I have ever put together Hahaha usually hubby does it all! 3ltr done now and still 1 shake to go ;) how u doing tizzy?

Omg I am sooooo cold its unbelievable, am all wrapped up but can't stop shivering!

I'm doing well, thanks! I have noticed recently that I get quite cold - the only time I feel really warm is during and just after a workout. I've cracked out the hot water bottle which is nice - it helps relax the muscles that get so cramped from shivering. It's not pleasant, but I keep thinking that at least I'm burning more calories.....amazing what we'll put up with, isn't it?? :)

Haha so true I always forget being cold helps to burn those calories, should be half a stone lighter in the morning then lol, glad u are ok hun are u back in the zone now?

Yes, back in the zone - doing my 3 a day plus 3ltrs of water. I did have a little celebration dinner last night for being so good last week - had steak and low carb veg - and was really pleased that I still lost weight according to my scales this morning. :) I long ago figured out I wasn't going to be able to do ss for weeks and weeks without the odd break (I don't know how Yolande does it!!!), but am learning to be very careful and to plan when I deviate. I am also learning a lot when I research low carb recipes. Funny, I don't miss the sweets or biscuits as much as meat & vegetables, which makes me hopeful that I can change my eating habits for the better. Course, today I kept thinking about crisps...so there's a ways to go yet!

Am off to fill my hot water bottle and go to bed. Hope you have a good night!

tizzy51 said:
Yes, back in the zone - doing my 3 a day plus 3ltrs of water. I did have a little celebration dinner last night for being so good last week - had steak and low carb veg - and was really pleased that I still lost weight according to my scales this morning. :) I long ago figured out I wasn't going to be able to do ss for weeks and weeks without the odd break (I don't know how Yolande does it!!!), but am learning to be very careful and to plan when I deviate. I am also learning a lot when I research low carb recipes. Funny, I don't miss the sweets or biscuits as much as meat & vegetables, which makes me hopeful that I can change my eating habits for the better. Course, today I kept thinking about crisps...so there's a ways to go yet!

Am off to fill my hot water bottle and go to bed. Hope you have a good night!

Well done hun u are doing great! Keep going now, seems like you are changing your mindset about food, apart from crisps lol! I am in bed and still cold, sleep well!!!

Morning ladies I saw a 15 on the scales this morning, was 15.12 1/2 lol I won't be in the 15s tomorrow as her scales I am 3lb heavier but we shall see, am still chuffed I saw it on my scales haha!! Will enjoy my last day of having milk and buy a skinny latte with my allowance as fingers crossed I will be doing ss from tomorrow woohoo!!! Lovely and sunny here so off to the woods with friends and kids for a walk and some den building, armed with 2ltr of water and a tetra!!!!

Woohoo well done! Feels amazing seeing that next stone , even if its 14.13.75 it still counts as a new stone to me lol!
Hopefully you will see them on CD scales too :)

I hope so, it is a great feeling, makes my first goal not so far away, well done on wi last night hun u are doing fab x

Yay! the 15s and 14s have been achieved!!! I still laugh at your excitement to go on ss! I can't wait to get off! :) Have a great day!

tizzy51 said:
Yay! the 15s and 14s have been achieved!!! I still laugh at your excitement to go on ss! I can't wait to get off! :) Have a great day!

Haha I am mad aren't lol

Salaam Alaikum Sis :) How is it that I have only just seen your diary... Im a tad slow lol.... InshaAllah all is well for you.. I will have a read through your diary later x

Hehe I was exactly the same when I had to start on step 2! Just wanted to get straight on with shakes and took myself onto them after about 3 weeks even though my bmi was still too high, ss just wasn't right for me! But you seem to be doing really well on it :)

katiebaby said:
Salaam Alaikum Sis :) How is it that I have only just seen your diary... Im a tad slow lol.... InshaAllah all is well for you.. I will have a read through your diary later x

W kum salaam lol I keep finding new diaries to read on here too I tend to stick to the same ones to follow!! Fairly boring diary lol hope u don't get too bored, all gd here thanx, feeling great mashaallah and plodding along!!!

Krissykat said:
Hehe I was exactly the same when I had to start on step 2! Just wanted to get straight on with shakes and took myself onto them after about 3 weeks even though my bmi was still too high, ss just wasn't right for me! But you seem to be doing really well on it :)

I have thought of doing ss without cdc knowing but didn't as worried she would guess from my losses lol I think I will be ok considering I will just be dropping my milk and then 1 pack and just having the 3 a day!!!

Wonderful news on the 15's hunni. It's a fab feeling isn't it, I made it into the 14's last week and I was sooooo chuffed!! I love it when we step into a new stone bracket :) :) :)

LilyPotter said:
Wonderful news on the 15's hunni. It's a fab feeling isn't it, I made it into the 14's last week and I was sooooo chuffed!! I love it when we step into a new stone bracket :) :) :)

Aren't we just great hey!!!! I just hope I get into the 15s on cdc scales, but if I don't I know I will next week!!

Hellooooooo and yay about the 15's like everyone above has said its such a great feeling when you get to a lower stone hope it will be a 15 on your cdc scale but like ja said it will for sure be next week SUPER =D Im the same as you even tho i done 12 weeks ss im not really enjoying my 810 week looking forward to it being over so i can get back to ss will feel different about the higher steps when im actually using them to maintain my weight cos id be at my goal hee hee. Best of luck for you wi!!

Thanx yolande, it must be so strange for u eating after 12 weeks lol not long now and u can get back on ss :)

Had a gd day yesterday, 2 hour walk in the woods with friends, our kids and 1 dog, kids had a picnic whilst I had my bar and water and then chilled at home, made pizzza and chips for my dad and son and wasn't even tempted! Today son is off to an Easter egg hunt at a friends whilst I go to wi then all the kids will be in her hot tub! Bring on the summer and a skinnier me when I can get in it too!!!!!!

Won't be long till you're there! Maybe try to convince hubby to get one as ur goal treat next time ur in the garden centre haha

Back