aysha's battle

Krissykat said:
Won't be long till you're there! Maybe try to convince hubby to get one as ur goal treat next time ur in the garden centre haha

Haha I would love one at home so gd idea krissy, would take a Hell of a lot of convincing though lol

Haha worth a shot ;)
get to fluttering those eyelashes :p

Just think of all the friends you'll have dropping by for a visit ... and a dip in the tub! And for hubby - romantic evenings under the stars while the warm water bubbles all around you. Heaven! :D

May have to do more than flutter my eye lashes ;)

tizzy51 said:
Just think of all the friends you'll have dropping by for a visit ... and a dip in the tub! And for hubby - romantic evenings under the stars while the warm water bubbles all around you. Heaven! :D

And the neighbours peeping over the garden fence lol

Ooooh I want a hot tub now lol!

Krissykat said:
Ooooh I want a hot tub now lol!
Sod the wedding and buy one lol

Pahaha! Tempting!

4 1/2 lb off woohoo and can now start ss as my bmi is 39.7 eek my bmi started at 54!!!!!!!!! Didn't make the 15s but I don't care I will be there by next week!! I was 16.0 1/2 lol

4 1/2 lb off woohoo and can now start ss as my bmi is 39.7 eek my bmi started at 54!!!!!!!!! Didn't make the 15s but I don't care I will be there by next week!! I was 16.0 1/2 lol

Fabulous loss hunni! Well done, I'm really pleased for you.

I will be weighing in tonight but I'm not that hopeful. We shall see what happens xxx

Omigosh - 4.5lbs! That's sooo good! Well done!! :clap: Plus 14+ drop on your BMI - that's just wonderful! You must be soooo chuffed! And now you can start on ss! :eek:

I am mega chuffed, starting ss tomorrow as off to the cinema later and want a final skinny latte before I plunge into ss lol only 3lb away from 6 stone now too!!!!

Woohoo! Blimey girl your losses are always so good well done. SS here you come!

Krissykat said:
Woohoo! Blimey girl your losses are always so good well done. SS here you come!

Thanx hun I am happy with my losses :) can't wait for the morning lol

Grrrr just spent 2 hours trying to get purple nail varnish out of cream carpet, no luck, lucky its the bedroom carpet and its a horrible carpet, but still not happy!!!

I got into the safe BMI too this week Hun!!!! I can now do sole source too.....go us!!!!!!!!! Xxx

WOO HOOO =D That is amazing!!!!! sooo pleased for you, your bmi has dropped alot you have done so so well =D

Blimey sis that's amazing mashaallah :) so pleased for you... You will be in the 15s next week for sure inshaallah x

Thanx girls, I so love this diet!!!!! Just got back from the cinema, went to watch hunger games, what a fab film loved it, lenny kravitz has a small role in it and Omg he still looks as hot as ever, I used to have a teenage crush on him and I think its come back again lol!!!! Off to bed now to start ss in the morning :)

Back