aysha's battle

Happy Birthday girl!!!!

tizzy51 said:
Happy Birthday girl!!!!

Thankyou my lovely! Had a lovely day yesterday and got spoilt rotten! Had chicken as a treat and hubby was taking the.nick asking if I wanted candles on it haha saying most people have cake n I have chicken! Ss all the way now! How are u hun?

Hope you had a lovely birthday hun :)
Birthday Chicken, love it!

Happy belated Birthday :birthday:

Well done on sticking to the diet on your birthday - you are doing so well - you should be really proud of your self!

Thanks girls, I was fairly pleased with myself and realised cake n junk food doesn't make a birthday gd!!!

Mmmmm cake! Course, now you're a ss girl, chicken works as well. :) And just think, next year when you're skinny and pregnant, you can treat yourself to a cupcake or strawberries & cream or whatever you like.

People who don't have t go through it don't no how hurful and depressing it can be hun. This site should help with that and i even found like you said that it helps just writing it down with out getting eyes rolled at you and giggles of '' yeah how many times have you said that'' prove them all wrong hehe. By the sounds of it your already doing amazing keep up the good work x

5sttogo said:
You are amazing and a true inspiration ayshaahmad :)

Ah bless you thankyou! Xx

Wi today so fingers crossed that my gd work pays off, feel like poop today though I am coming down with a cold, at least I have a lazy day with only sitting in front of lap top hunting for cheaper car insurance!!!! Horrible job!

Hope your weigh in goes well!

Happy weigh-in! :)

Thanx girls, gotta wait till 2pm

xxrebeccaxx said:
Just been reading your posts hun, good luck for today! X

Total loss so far- 35lbs

Thankyou very much xx

Howd it go howd it go!

Krissykat said:
Howd it go howd it go!

7lb off mega pleased and a 8inch loss allover in 7 weeks!!!!!! Can't stop smiling

Wow thats huuuuge! Well done hun

ayshaahmad said:
7lb off mega pleased and a 8inch loss allover in 7 weeks!!!!!! Can't stop smiling

Fantastic! Well done! :)

Back