aysha's battle

God I hate being a woman sometimes, periods suck!!!!!!

Just jumped on my scales, I know I shouldnt but I did lol and I am 14.13 1/2 so I need to loose 3lb to see that on my cdc scales before Thursday! Feeling confident I will see those 14s this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone tell me never to move, I am helping a friend move today who is a single mum and boy is it hard work only been doing it 20 mins lol looking around he house wondering where to start! Good excercise carrying heavy boxes though lol!

Hello my lovely...how are you? Still doing fabulously I see :) :) :)

Well I'm back on it properly now after a few weeks off. Feeling positive and ready to go and shift the last 2 stone. Put on 5lbs whilst away but managed not to out on anymore whilst I took a break for 3 extra weeks. How are you finding sole source now? Xxx

Jelliebabe said:
Hey Aysha! Look how well you're doing chickie! Keep up the good work :)

Hello stranger how are you doing? Thankyou I am still plodding along lol

LilyPotter said:
Hello my lovely...how are you? Still doing fabulously I see :) :) :)

Well I'm back on it properly now after a few weeks off. Feeling positive and ready to go and shift the last 2 stone. Put on 5lbs whilst away but managed not to out on anymore whilst I took a break for 3 extra weeks. How are you finding sole source now? Xxx

I am sure u will do fab, that last 2 stone will be off before u know it, how are u when did u start back again!!? 5lb is nothing so well done for that! Will check up on your diary to see how u are doing xxx

Well today has been fun lol carted prob about 50 big boxes around helping my friend move and my legs are now covered in bruises lol fab excercise though Hehe so can't complain, then went to a garden centre for lunch and sat and watched my friend eat egg and chips whilst I had my choc tetra with a black tea lol how gd am I woohoo!!!!

Woken up this morning feeling like I have done 10 rounds with mike tyson muscles in my arms hmmm forgot what they were, maybe I should start doing some weights including cardio?

So so so hungry today argghhh must stay strong!!!!

Ooohhhhh yes u have to stay stong x just keep thinking about them 14s xxxxxxx I'm so so happy for u can't wait to read yr results on Thursday 14s is a massive achievement I'm so impressed with where u have come x well done u x how many weeks has it taken u to go from the 15s to the 14s ? I'm now obsessing with the 14s and I'm so determined to get there ASAP x my goal I think is to get into them by 4 more weigh ins so fingers crossed x it's great u being a stone infront of me because sets the bench mark for me showing it can be achieved so I better kick my fat backside into them lol x thank u for always being there with wise kind words xxxx

Just had my 3rd shake so nothing till tomorrow now will just glug tea and water till bed, am working now though from 4 till 8 so should be pretty busy!
Lea its taken me about 6 weeks to get from 15-14 as I had a few bad weeks, u will deffo do it in no time at all as u are much stronger than me and ace at this cd lark! Back at ya on the wise words u are a star and love getting comment from u and reading your diary!!!

One thing my friend said to me today that no way would I have been able to help her lift all those boxes that we moved yesterday a year ago nearly 7 stone heavier Hmmm so true!

Hi Aysha! Looks like you're doing good and will be in the 14s this week! You go girl!!!!! Your weigh in is tomorrow, isn't it? I'm pulling for you! :)

tizzy51 said:
Hi Aysha! Looks like you're doing good and will be in the 14s this week! You go girl!!!!! Your weigh in is tomorrow, isn't it? I'm pulling for you! :)

Nice to have u back tizzy will catch up on ya diary in a bit, hope u had a fab time! Yep wi at 2.15 eek period from Hell but fingers crossed!!!!

2lb off 15 stone exact, feel like I am being tortured!!!!! Another week before I get into those 14s

That's a shame but at least you will defo get there next week
X

2lb off 15 stone exact, feel like I am being tortured!!!!! Another week before I get into those 14s

Hi Aysha, I'm new on here but just wanted to say don't worry you've done amazingly and those 2lbs will be gone next week!! Sam X

Thanx girls, yep will deffo be there next week xxx

Just dropping by Aysha, you have done so amazingly well! If it weren't for TOTM the scale would definitely show in the 14's! Your next weigh in is sure to be a whoosh! You'll be well into the 14's! I do sooo get a buzz when I read how well you and others are doing! Maybe once my head is sorted I can get there too. In the meantime well done you!

Back