aysha's battle

Hi sweetheart sorry I didn't check in yesterday and wish u good luck x 15stone exactly xxx that's brill because them 14s are yrs nxt week for defo well done u xxxx

Exactly 15st! It's like your body is teasing you!!! :) However for sure you're in the 14s next wi!!! Woo hoo!

I am sure u will do fab, that last 2 stone will be off before u know it, how are u when did u start back again!!? 5lb is nothing so well done for that! Will check up on your diary to see how u are doing xxx

Hey hunni, how are you? All is going well, day 4 and all good!! How are you getting on?

Ive got a new diary if you are having a look in as I couldn't find the old one seeing as it had been soooo long!!! Lol!! Must remember to check in more bu I have been rather distracted by my new book.....50 shades of grey!! So many people are reading it and now I know why!!!

Hope you are well and have a fab weekend. When is your next weigh in ?? Xxx

LilyPotter said:
Hey hunni, how are you? All is going well, day 4 and all good!! How are you getting on?

Ive got a new diary if you are having a look in as I couldn't find the old one seeing as it had been soooo long!!! Lol!! Must remember to check in more bu I have been rather distracted by my new book.....50 shades of grey!! So many people are reading it and now I know why!!!

Hope you are well and have a fab weekend. When is your next weigh in ?? Xxx

All gd here chick well done on sticking to it, will find your diary! Next wi on Friday next week as my son in hospital on Tuesday and off school till Friday!!!! Oooh yes good old fifty, I have spent many an evening with my mind in the gutter because of him lol read it 5 times now and still miss him! Reading something else now to take my mind off him lol
When do u wi?

Deffo girls I WILL be in the 14s next Friday!

Hey Hun,

Hope all is ok with your son?

My next weigh in is on Tuesday evening. Looking forward to it as long as I stick to it until then!!! Lol!!!
you will be well into the 14's by next Friday :) :) I hate how our bodies torture us with each stone bracket!!

I shall be having another moment this evening with Mr Grey...nearly finished the first book and have the other 2 lined up!!! The book has actually made me very flushed on several occasions!!! Lol!! Xxx

LilyPotter said:
Hey Hun,

Hope all is ok with your son?

My next weigh in is on Tuesday evening. Looking forward to it as long as I stick to it until then!!! Lol!!!
you will be well into the 14's by next Friday :) :) I hate how our bodies torture us with each stone bracket!!

I shall be having another moment this evening with Mr Grey...nearly finished the first book and have the other 2 lined up!!! The book has actually made me very flushed on several occasions!!! Lol!! Xxx

He has to have 4 baby teeth out under general anasthetic, not looking forward to it but sure he will be fine!!
U will do fab and will stick to it u sound like u are back in the zone! I just wanna get to 12 stone as quick as possible now!! Shouldn't take long if we stay strong and focussed!!
And oh yes I did blush and squirm in my seat a lot at first lol

Ah hope he's ok love xxxx

LeaE said:
Ah hope he's ok love xxxx

Am sure he will be fine thanx luvvie its us mothers that panick hey!!!

Am on a cleaning mode today, sorted out all my sons old clothes and shoes yesterday and packed them away and gave my bedroom a proper sort out! Will do sons room today by sorting all toys out and a good clean then to tackle the downstairs, but that may have to wait till tomorrow as I don't think I will have time its the sunshine that makes me wanna clean lol and the fact I have reading so much lately my house now looks a bit neglected! Missed my treadmill sessions too so will try to get back to those tomorrow, strange how I miss them when I hated doing it before lol all gd today on cd front, hit had first shake but need to glug down that water!!!!!!!! Period finally finished after about 10 days so hopefully the scales will start going down again a lot more, I need a whoosh to help me along!!!!!

Just worked I have 9 weeks till my holiday and exactly 3 stone till my first Target so I need to loose roughly 2.5lbs a week to get there so no slip UPS or set backs!!! I can do this!!!!!

Hey Aysha.... your body is such a tease 15stone exactly ha ha ah atleast you know 100% that you will be well in the 14's by fridays wi =D Your doing fab!!! I think im going to be back in the 15's at my wi on wednesday after the last 2 weeks i had.. was alot to deal with but i have had a good weekend diet wise been 100% and been very good with my water so will just have to accept what the scales say i measured myself and i have not gained any cm so that was kind of good i guess i needed to do what i done to deal with it all. Hope your son will be ok shame poor thing to have to go through that =(

Salaam alaikum sis.... How is this week going? I am trying fasting today, I had egg and chicken for breakfast.. Then I have 2 packs for after. I have stayed at home today because as I thought I feel a bit weird but I normally do when fasting the first few days anyway. X

Hey sugar plum how ate u how's yr baby hope he's ok xxxxxx impressed with yr determination and positive attitude as ever but u always have so I'm not shocked x 2.5 lbs a week !!! U can smash that u have done so well so far and I know u can do it x go get em lass x 14s on Friday for u whoop xxx I have given myself 2 more weeks to get there so better glug that water hadn't I x good luck for Friday and let me know how u get on x

Yolande said:
Hey Aysha.... your body is such a tease 15stone exactly ha ha ah atleast you know 100% that you will be well in the 14's by fridays wi =D Your doing fab!!! I think im going to be back in the 15's at my wi on wednesday after the last 2 weeks i had.. was alot to deal with but i have had a good weekend diet wise been 100% and been very good with my water so will just have to accept what the scales say i measured myself and i have not gained any cm so that was kind of good i guess i needed to do what i done to deal with it all. Hope your son will be ok shame poor thing to have to go through that =(

Heya yolande nice to see u back and in a positive mood! Plz do not worry about your wi u have had so much else going on that a diet is the last thing u should be thinking about, u have had some time off and u seem ready to get back into it, u will only be a couple of weeks behind and u will catch up with yourself mega quickly!
Am sure my son will be ok, just feel so guilty cos again its food and drink that has caused his problem like it has caused mine, but fingers crossed he is better with sweets now and stuff as I don't give it to him!! I have surely learnt my lesson xxxx

katiebaby said:
Salaam alaikum sis.... How is this week going? I am trying fasting today, I had egg and chicken for breakfast.. Then I have 2 packs for after. I have stayed at home today because as I thought I feel a bit weird but I normally do when fasting the first few days anyway. X

Waliakum salaam katie wow mashaallah well done u, I think I may fast at weekends now from next week to see how I get on, how have u found today? This weeks been ok, again had a naughty treat on wi day Grrrrrr need to get out the habit! But fingers crossed it won't affect loss too much and I will be on track for those pesky 14s!!!! How's u?

LeaE said:
Hey sugar plum how ate u how's yr baby hope he's ok xxxxxx impressed with yr determination and positive attitude as ever but u always have so I'm not shocked x 2.5 lbs a week !!! U can smash that u have done so well so far and I know u can do it x go get em lass x 14s on Friday for u whoop xxx I have given myself 2 more weeks to get there so better glug that water hadn't I x good luck for Friday and let me know how u get on x
So true I can and I will hunni and will deffo keep u posted how I get on, feeling confident that I will be in those 14s and I don't wanna be in them for very long!!! Been seeing 15 for waaaaaaaay too long! You lot are stars and so keep me motivated!!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Waliakum salaam katie wow mashaallah well done u, I think I may fast at weekends now from next week to see how I get on, how have u found today? This weeks been ok, again had a naughty treat on wi day Grrrrrr need to get out the habit! But fingers crossed it won't affect loss too much and I will be on track for those pesky 14s!!!! How's u?

It's been ok just very tired and thirsty. I always have an extra pack on weigh in day If I lose I seriously need to stop the food is a reward mentality but it's been part of my life for so long it's hard to break it.

I'm ok otherwise just need to keep focused and get into the 12s if I can. You will be In the 14s next week inshaallah x

Well this has been a horrible day, but my boy has been so brave, ended up having 6 teeth out as they took out his wobbly ones as well as the ones that were planned! Horrible seeing him go to sleep the way he did and was upset cos he was already awake when I got back and I wanted to be with him when he woke up but all done now, he has eaten his ice cream and a banana and now waiting for a lift home!

Yikes! That sounds painful! I hope the ice cream is helping ease any inflammation in his mouth (not to mention tasting good.... hmmmm ice cream!).

Back