aysha's battle

Yolande said:
How was today for you hun? Mine was good work was soooo busy so slacked a bit on the water just keepin my head focused to get past the first few days till ketosis!!! W CAN DO THIS WE CAN AND WE WILL =D

All gd done about 3ltr and then 4 cups of peppermint tea! For me once day 3 is over I think I will be fine, got lunch with a school mum to contend with today so hopefully she will understand, I have text her so we shall see! Glad your ok hun we will feel loads better once we are back in the swing of things!!!

Ballsed up today lunch at a friends argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh back to day 1 tomorrow then! Humph getting pissed off at myself now!

It's easy done but at least your trying and not just throwing in the towel. Start afresh tomorrow and don't dwell on it too much x x

angelupnorth said:
It's easy done but at least your trying and not just throwing in the towel. Start afresh tomorrow and don't dwell on it too much x x

Thanx angel just seem to be doing that a lot lately and feeling so fat, amazing how we notice the weight going back on so easily! I want the skinny feeling back again! I will get there and yes will start a fresh tomorrow, I have a busy day tomorrow so hoping that will keep me on track! X

Its just the glycogen....you will feel slimmer again soon, dont worry!

bettiesrevenge said:
Its just the glycogen....you will feel slimmer again soon, dont worry!

I hope so hunni, how are u doing?

bettiesrevenge said:
Back on the CD wagon. Again. 3rd time lucky I hope!

Ah gd luck your not alone i feel like a beach whale today :(

I feel like a beached whale too =((( It took like 3 months for me to feel the loss of 5 stone but gain a few lbs and i feel it straight away i feel massive!!!! Still have people that i not seen in a while saying i look fab i cant even crack a smile back cos i feel that horribble!!! Looking forward to the getting slimmer feeling again just wish it would hurry up cos im losing the will here lol.

Yolande said:
I feel like a beached whale too =((( It took like 3 months for me to feel the loss of 5 stone but gain a few lbs and i feel it straight away i feel massive!!!! Still have people that i not seen in a while saying i look fab i cant even crack a smile back cos i feel that horribble!!! Looking forward to the getting slimmer feeling again just wish it would hurry up cos im losing the will here lol.

Same here hun its shocking isnt it i feel awfull which should keep me up the bum to get back into gear i jut cant do it! Ended up having fudge today that was left over from hols grrr but hey ho will try again tomorrow, wi monday so will use that as a starting point to go down!!
I feel evrytime people ask how the diet is its there way of saying ive got fat again! Maybe not but its my head hubby says he cant notice any gain, but biy can i feel it! I will dance and jump and shout when i manage 2 days 100% ss

How are you doing hun? I am exactly like you feel when people ask me its cos they notice a gain but i asked my one friend and she is brutally honest and she said she cant see i have gained so that made me feel a little better but still not great i think when i weigh myself next wednesday il feel better seeing the results =D And you may have slip ups hun but one thing about you is you never give up and thats what counts you will get your mojo back just like im getting mine back =D Hope ja have a great weekend filled with lots of water hee hee =D

Heya hun all gd here completed my first full 100% no slip ups ss day yey lets hope i keep it up now had loads of water and was out with friends and kids so was well away from food, had loads of black tea as well!!!
Had a great day at a new farm/play park with friends and kids was loving it untill someone bit my son on the arm i was shocked it was awfull even pierced the skin i was so so angry i could of cried, the place was amazing and even spoke to the boys mum for me as if i would i would of screamed at her! Other than that amazibg day and feel motivated now first day is over with :)

Heres day 2 am keeping positive and thinking slim thoughts, i loved going to bed listening to my rumbly tummy and not feeling full for a change, scales were 2lb down this morning so need to keep going, i know i shouldnt get on the scales every morning but they will help me to stay on track when i see the numbers go down!!!!!

Somenone bit your son!!! Geez what is wrong with people! Ah bless him hope he was ok.. it would of taken all my strength not to scream at his mom.
Glad ja getting on well you keep thinking those slim thoughts and if weighing yourself daily is helping do it!! I have been more ss+ with energy drinks bad girl i know but i would of collappsed at work so today is my first ss day and im going to do it right up till my hols which is in 23 days eek first time round i managed to lose 19lbs in 3 weeks so partly hoping for that the first few weeks i was only hitting 2l of water a day now i easily have 3 so may just do it just wana feel good again!!
Keep it up honey im in the same boat as you and we are gona get through these first few tough days!!! When is your wi?

Yolande said:
Somenone bit your son!!! Geez what is wrong with people! Ah bless him hope he was ok.. it would of taken all my strength not to scream at his mom.
Glad ja getting on well you keep thinking those slim thoughts and if weighing yourself daily is helping do it!! I have been more ss+ with energy drinks bad girl i know but i would of collappsed at work so today is my first ss day and im going to do it right up till my hols which is in 23 days eek first time round i managed to lose 19lbs in 3 weeks so partly hoping for that the first few weeks i was only hitting 2l of water a day now i easily have 3 so may just do it just wana feel good again!!
Keep it up honey im in the same boat as you and we are gona get through these first few tough days!!! When is your wi?

Going on monday for wi but using is a kinda starting point to be honest not worried about any gain as i know i will have some gain! Will then ask to see her friday to keep me on track, if i have to see her twice a week for a while then so be it!
Lets do this yolande u can have a gd loss by the time u go away! Wow thats come round so quickly, how long u away for?

Im away for 2 and a half weeks and boy do i need it ha ha yeah i think the fact that i knew i wasnt going to see my cdc for a few weeks did not help me at all kept thinking ah you can have a naughty day and lose before you see her well the one day turned into many many more seeing her on the 12th and hope that i can atleast get back to where i was by then i can actually feel in my clothes i have gained now and it feels horrible =S So if seeing your cdc twice a week is gona help ja stay on track DO IT!! I just had a 2 hour walk so getting back in my stride x

Thats the thing i do that too, 1 naughty day turns into 5 grrrr will do my best to stay on track now, hope you have enjoyed a chilling day and well done on the walk!

So ended up at inlaws tonight and came face to face with pizza, chips, home made butterscotch tart eith ice cream hmmmm and me being a gd girl sat and drank a peppermint tea lol am proud today lets see if i can keep it up!!

Wow! Sounds like you've got 2 days under your belt - just need another one (or so) and you should be in ketosis and on a roll!!! Yay!

tizzy51 said:
Wow! Sounds like you've got 2 days under your belt - just need another one (or so) and you should be in ketosis and on a roll!!! Yay!

I know i need to stay strong, how u doing hun?

I'm doing well. We had great weather yesterday so some friends and I went kayaking/canoeing most of the day. Stopped at an island and had a picnic. Really lovely - and I'm not as sore as I expected to be today!

Am trying to figure out if you can link your old thread to a new thread (apparently not) and keep your stats on old thread while changing everything on new thread (also apparently not). So, am starting a new thread on which the new weight loss goal will be posted tomorrow after my CDC and I set the start weight and the ultimate goal. It will be called "It's the final countdown - losing in, Phase 2".

I'm really, really not looking forward to this coming week, especially as I read that you, Yolande, Lea have all been struggling recently! Hold strong today! Please! :)

Back