aysha's battle

Walia kum salaam sis, it is gd to be back on track as feeling awfull, inshaallah we will get there and your gain will be off in no time! Gd luck for starting tomorrow!!!!

Good to hear you're still on track Aysha! Now remind me - are you still getting weighed on Fri or are you 2x a week or what? I've lost the plot. :)
My weigh-in is tomorrow and, all fingers crossed, I'm hoping for at least 3-4lbs as I STS'd last week. And Oct is a month that is currently almost free of any social events (have 2 only) so I'm hoping to kick *ss on CD!!! (I do a lot of hoping... :D).

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

tizzy51 said:
Good to hear you're still on track Aysha! Now remind me - are you still getting weighed on Fri or are you 2x a week or what? I've lost the plot. :)
My weigh-in is tomorrow and, all fingers crossed, I'm hoping for at least 3-4lbs as I STS'd last week. And Oct is a month that is currently almost free of any social events (have 2 only) so I'm hoping to kick *ss on CD!!! (I do a lot of hoping... :D).

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

I have lost the plot too as i havent been on it for a while, i am getting weighed on fridays now just once a week as i dont have the time to go twice, i would to do twice as it would keep me on track but cant hey hum!
Good luck tomorrow tizzy u have been doing great so fingers crossed for a good loss!

Blimey a day out at beavers camp clearly done me in, i ache allover from standing and walking for 6 hours and have a bad headache after listening to the kids whine and moan all day long lol just took some anadin and had a cup of tea to keep me going, hubby is at a wedding all day so he wont be in till late as its 4 hours drive each way so a pj day it is lol

For some reason i have woken up focused and determined so today is going good i have just had my 2nd shake and on my 2nd ltr of water, have put some boiled eggs on for hubby so put 1 on for me incase i get piccy later but hopefully i will be ok!

I put a top on this morning that made me look about 5 months pregnant it looked awfull so maybe that has helped in the determination front but i must keep strong and once i get passed 5 days i should be ok!

You have to keep that focus girl! You've come a very long way, but you're not done yet! And when you get pregnant, you want to be at a healthy fighting weight with the tools you need to manage it during and after your pregnancy as well!

Stick with it! You know you can - you've been my role model with what you've achieved - you just have to stop giving in to your "fat" self who wants to sabotage you for some reason.

I'm 1 bar and 1 soup in, plus 1ltr water (have a ways to go on that). Let's do it!!!!!

You always have some wise words tizzy and always help me! I am still feeling ok as am so uncomfy in my clothes but will NOT put on my bigger size clothes so onwards and downwards have just forgotten how much i hate toilet trips lol

Hey Aysha (and everyone) I'm baaaaaack - Lets see how long I can last this time!

Dont be despondant Aysha you've come on an awful long way and so yes you have a little to go and youve gone back a little but you're soo much better off than you were at the beginning! Youre a strong woman and hey sometimes life does get in the way but the difference is that you are back and your trying again. (as am I) with a gain af about a stone. BAAAAAHHHHH

Together we'll crack it! X

Jelliebabe said:
Hey Aysha (and everyone) I'm baaaaaack - Lets see how long I can last this time!

Dont be despondant Aysha you've come on an awful long way and so yes you have a little to go and youve gone back a little but you're soo much better off than you were at the beginning! Youre a strong woman and hey sometimes life does get in the way but the difference is that you are back and your trying again. (as am I) with a gain af about a stone. BAAAAAHHHHH

Together we'll crack it! X

Omg hello hunni how the hell are you? Whats been happening all ok??? When did u start back again then? Questions questions! Glad u are back u can help us along with this journey!!!

Hi Aysha, want to cheer you along and remind you that you have come a long way and you can finish this. x Have a fab day!

Kira said:
Hi Aysha, want to cheer you along and remind you that you have come a long way and you can finish this. x Have a fab day!

Thankyou Kira means a lot! Still feeling motivated today!!!

Good to hear you're still feeling motivated! Another day closer to weigh-in and goal! :)

My goal today is to workout (got very lazy yesterday and didn't do anything - no cardio, no pilates - not even stretching!) and to drink 3ltrs of water. Really all I want to do is curl up and go to sleep - which would look a little odd, here in the office. :D

Hi Aysha, Kira and Tiz!

Re-started Yesterday, I've been on holiday and really really really busy at work etc etc. Not been dieting but with holiday and all put on about a stone. Not too bad but need to get going again :D Just going to have choc tetra's for at least three days to get back into it and then mix with slim n save and just weigh at home. Feel full of beans today! YAY lets do this :D

Hey hun!
Good to see that despite struggling you aren't giving up! Think we all reach that point after we have lost so much, I know I did!
Not long to go! xx

Hey! Krissy! (Sorry don't mean to hijack your diary Aysha!) You are doing really well! Wow! Only 14lbs to go! Well done! Have you added new pics anywhere?

Cant give up krissy still got a way to go!!

Today went well just getting through my last ltr of water as been out and about so no loos handy had a wobble after a bad evening and desperately wanted chocolate but had 2 boiled eggs instead so not completely ss but proud i didnt go off the rails and binge which is what i usually do! My cdc text today to see if i had managed to get back on track which i thought was lovely and kinda helped in a way!!! Will be seeing her friday not sure i will have a loss from when i saw her last as had many bad days since then but at least i am on the right path now!!!

Yay for being on the right path! :)
The eggs were a good move - protein, filling and good for you! Love'em!

I did well yesterday, esp w/ water - 3.5ltr! Had the broth 2x as I really wanted to snack on something. This morning I was really hungry and had some apple&cinn porr which addressed the hunger, but wasn't really satisfying. Grrrr. Tonight I'm going to the movies and am going to have to work hard not to go off the rails and have popcorn. I don't know why it's so difficult at the moment and I'm wanting food, but hopefully this will pass.....

Off to get some more water and a cup of broth! Yum! :rolleyes:

Aysha you're doing well! Tizz the "broth" sounds er! lovely? Have to admit going to the movies must be very difficult - it would be for me as I love salty popcorn! I usually have eatern it all before the movie starts........greed I think is another word for it no wonder I am overweight!

Movies weren't too bad. Brought a bar with me for dinner and had that while my friend had popcorn and M&Ms. Yum! Had a few pieces of popcorn (salty) and discovered that while it tastes good with M&Ms (didn't have those), it's not so nice with CD's chocolate bar.

CD' Golden Vegetable broth is pretty nice and makes a change from water and tea all the time.

How are you ladies doing today? Surviving the week? Looking forward to the weekend?!?

Back