Aza Say's Hello =)

*update*
196.6 (14 stone ish lol)
now im super tired so im going back to bed,
seeya guys later have a great day ill post a new update on the 14th now;)

Morning Aza, so that's another 3lbs gone then son. Good work.

Weekends, well that's all free time isn't it son, Go and have a beer with mates, maybe head in to Town to Waterstone's see if they have any books I want etc.....

Morning Aza, so that's another 3lbs gone then son. Good work.

Weekends, well that's all free time isn't it son, Go and have a beer with mates, maybe head in to Town to Waterstone's see if they have any books I want etc.....

Hehe yeah better off,Than on =],hope youhave a great weekend Jim,And "Of Mice & Men" or " The old man& The sea" Are great books(Think i got the secondbook name wrong)

Morning Aza, yes I like Steinbeck, have you read "The Grapes of Wrath", makes an excellent read son. How was your weekend? Mine was OK, watched a lot of football yesterday though, so not all good. :D

Morning Aza, yes I like Steinbeck, have you read "The Grapes of Wrath", makes an excellent read son. How was your weekend? Mine was OK, watched a lot of football yesterday though, so not all good. :D
LOL,Steinbeck's Great,I Love his style And nope ,I havn't read that one yet.Thankyou for the name -Will pick it up today-,Sounds like you had some fun:D,My weekend's the same as always focus on losing and not putting on ;)Doing well now,1 stone - 1 1/2stone until im done hehe, Btw:Im not someone who really use's supplements but,I Found some i had a while back and started using them,Laterly ive eaten pretty much what i like (of course a healthy amount ) But im still losing,"Thyzine".On the 14th ill post a new update pal:D,So Stoked,I'd never of thought id be able to lose so much weight,I'ts always been something ive struggled with,Finally i've changed my life:rolleyes:,This is going to be one fantastic summer holiday for me:pSoo.. How was your football lol,Not much of a football fanatic myself,i'd prefer rugby though i don't watch it aswell :D.

Well aza, most of my mates are football fanatics, so I have to go along with them, to be fair they'll watch Rugby with me when it's on. I do spend a lot of time explaining what's going on though. LOL

Well aza, most of my mates are football fanatics, so I have to go along with them, to be fair they'll watch Rugby with me when it's on. I do spend a lot of time explaining what's going on though. LOL
LOL,All my friend's are football fanatics aswell:eek:,And i have no idea whats going ont here:D

Morning Son, oh football is fairly simple really, suits it's fan base I suppose. ;)

Morning Son, oh football is fairly simple really, suits it's fan base I suppose. ;)

LOL:D,you have a great sense of humor Jim ;).:eek:

well, That's the Army in me for you mate. :D

:cry:Buggingme,I CheckedMy weight all week,Two days ago i was 193.2,I Thought id reach 191 for this update,But yesterday I Put on 1 lbs and today i've done the same 195.6,I Have no idea why,im eating healthly like i usally do :confused: and imnotdoing weights to buildmuscle ,My mother say's im not eating enough so mybodys retaining water:confused:

Morning Son, Aza, how much water are you drinking? This may sound strange, but if you don't drink enough water your body will retain it. You should be drinking between 4 and 6 pints a day minimum.

Morning Son, Aza, how much water are you drinking? This may sound strange, but if you don't drink enough water your body will retain it. You should be drinking between 4 and 6 pints a day minimum.
Hey Jim,Sorry justposting to say im not dead hehe,Update tomorrow for week 3 :eek::cry:so worried i wont reach 180ish in time,
Lets hope i can drop 11 odd pounds for june hehe ,Hows life been treating you mate ?,Everything good :confused: keep meposted mate:D

Not much happening aza, we went to a middle earth show on Sunday, all sorts of warlocks and wizards from the tolkien books, good laugh and I posted some photo's on my success thread.

Good luck with your weigh in then son.

Not much happening aza, we went to a middle earth show on Sunday, all sorts of warlocks and wizards from the tolkien books, good laugh and I posted some photo's on my success thread.

Good luck with your weigh in then son.

LOOL :D,I Gotta check those pictures out xP,and thanks i could never of imagined how much harder it is to shift the pounds when your slimmer:eek:

Hi Son, oh yes the nearer goal you get the slower it gets, believe me. The last few pounds are always the hardest to lose.

Hi Son, oh yes the nearer goal you get the slower it gets, believe me. The last few pounds are always the hardest to lose.

:DWeigh in today yikes ~.^,
Current Weight:190.2lbs
LOL,guess imgoing to finally fall into the 180's,Keep sneakingcloser andcloser towards that final climax,At the endofthis month ill postmy weight,then ill set myself a challenge,Lose 10pounds by july 15th,Seem's a small amount considering what ive already lost but it's so,so,so; much harder now:sigh:,ImLooking forward to the end ofthis diet,not only because ive turned a new leaf in the chapter of my life,butbecause i can say ive madenew friends and i can remain here on theforum to support anyone who walks the path to a healthy and fit life:rolleyes:I'm not sure iwould of stuck to the diet without thesupport of each and everyone of you and most of all,A Special thanks to you jim ,thanks mate:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

The trick is not to return to your old style of eating son, maintenance can be harder than losing.

The trick is not to return to your old style of eating son, maintenance can be harder than losing.
Ohh don't worry jim;),Im never going back to those times,i enjoy my salads and vegetables now lol,I Have no need for fatty foods they dont tempt me anymore,dieting lasts for a period of time,but the lesson you learn from it lasts a lifetime.:D

Spot on son, well put.

Back