Azi's CC diary

Thanks! The risotto is indeed homemade. It's ridiculously easy too. Fry some onions in olive oil, then add the arborio rice. Then add vegetable stock bit by bit till the rice is cooked. Get some raw almonds and cashews, roast for about 5-10 minutes. Lob them into the risotto and voila! I used to put feck loads of cheese in risottos, thinking they'd have no flavour otherwise. I did this one last night, in weirdly, I preferred it without the cheese! I guess less is more sometimes :D

Scary isn't it. When I think about how many calories I must have been eating before, without even knowing it.... Bonkers!

Thanks! The risotto is indeed homemade. It's ridiculously easy too. Fry some onions in olive oil, then add the arborio rice. Then add vegetable stock bit by bit till the rice is cooked. Get some raw almonds and cashews, roast for about 5-10 minutes. Lob them into the risotto and voila! I used to put feck loads of cheese in risottos, thinking they'd have no flavour otherwise. I did this one last night, in weirdly, I preferred it without the cheese! I guess less is more sometimes :D

This sounds yummy, think I will try it this weekend x x

Thursday - 1100

b - 1 slice wholemeal toast with flora and marmite
mms - /
l - couscous and feta
mas - lentil soup
d - couscous and veggie sausage

+ 2 cheese and crackers

Friday - 1610 :(

b - /
mms - yogurt and granola with dried raspberries
l - tomato and herb soup
mas - morrocan couscous
d - homemade quorn kebabs and chips and a strawberry cider :(

Saturday and Sunday total cals???

Total disaster of a weekend. I ate loads, mostly junk food and drink like a fish. Today I'm starting again, fingers crossed my little slip doesn't add too much :/

Back