Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Well Done Sweetie! It's so great that you're feeling better, I think you're doing fab! X
The girls clothes look lovely, I love the colours which you have chosen, very trendy! Did the girls like them? X

Thanks Hun, had yesterday off but back on it today!
The clothes were a mixture of H&M and Next!!
Maisie loves her clothes she's always a pleasure to buy- Hollies got a phobia of clothes xx

Love the photos of Evie!!!! She looks soooo happy, can't believe she is 1 now! X

Thanks Hun, had yesterday off but back on it today!
The clothes were a mixture of H&M and Next!!
Maisie loves her clothes she's always a pleasure to buy- Hollies got a phobia of clothes xx

Awwwww bless Hollie, hopefully she likes the clothes in her own way. I love H&M, it's probably one of my most favourite clothes shops for Poppy X

Evie had a lovely birthday went to a soft play centre but I do feel a little upset that hardly any family or friends actually bothered with her. The inlaws are coming around today though x

They do some nice things in H&M, I quite like the older girls range in there. Pink fluffy jumpers I brought were a tenner in H&M and 17 quid in Next I needed to buy 2 so that's a 14 quid saving!!
Also got Evie and Hollie new coats x

Last edited:
The clothes you bought were lovely. I also love H&M especially for jumpers as it can work out much cheaper when buying loads.
How cute does Evie look. She looks so happy with her presents. I'm glad she had a nice day and im sorry you felt let down by family. At the end of the day, it's their loss but I know it's still hurtful. X

Half off this week chuffed hope everyone ok x

The clothes you bought were lovely. I also love H&M especially for jumpers as it can work out much cheaper when buying loads.
How cute does Evie look. She looks so happy with her presents. I'm glad she had a nice day and im sorry you felt let down by family. At the end of the day, it's their loss but I know it's still hurtful. X
Thanks Hun,
Still need a few more clothing for the girls.
One of things we brought doesn't work so need to hunt around for receipt it was a ball popper and its not popping!
I think I'm done with family to be honest x

I think as you get older you realise that it's quality instead of quantity and it's clear that Evie had the people there who matter! Good Luck finding the receipt, I always find all the receipts I don't need and never the one I need! I might have to visit h&m once we are settled in, think I'll hold off for the leggings till then. X

Yeah I know it's just my Xmas list is very short this year. Tomorrow we got Hollies diagnosed assessment which is over 3 hrs and then we going to Smyths so Evie can spend her birthday money xx

What do you think Evie might pick out? X

We were looking at trikes the other day but hardly have any in stock but we just have a look- maybe a push and pull type toy.
Also we can get ideas for Christmas too x

It sounds like it will be a fun trip :) I really need to start thinking of some ideas for Poppy!!! X

I got to the appointment and they cancelled it- so frustrating.
Does Poppy write a list?? What is she into at the moment?
Hollie quite liked the new Trolls in Smyths but their selling fast! We got Evie vtech walk along toy and mega blocks princess table.

Oh No! That is annoying, some friends of mine travelled up to Kings in London for Appt, had just paid mega bucks to park and the phone rang and the appt was cancelled!!! Poppy doesn't really ever write a list, she still loves Lego and she's into Trolls. Poppy still has her Princess Mega Blocks, she still enjoys building with them even at nearly 9! I think she had the vtech walk along too. X

I've already waited a year for the appointment, took day off school too!

The girls also had vetch and princess mega bloks, it often feels like we buying the same things all the time.

I'm hoping exante shakes arrive tomorrow!!

Oooooo have u ordered enough till Disney? How annoying about the appt, did they give a reason? X

That's really annoying about the appointment. Have they given you another appointment?
Fingers crossed they exchange Evie's present.
Are you doing exante until Disney? X

I paid for the ball popper online it was Argos fast track so luckily I've got email as proof!
I think I got 8 days worth so nearly enough it's 10 days till we go- I'm just using the shakes to keep me full during the day and then have a healthy dinner- I've gone off track over the weekend with all the cakes and goodies in our house.
Their send me another appointment in the post x

Last edited:
I paid for the ball popper online it was Argos fast track so luckily I've got email as proof!
I think I got 8 days worth so nearly enough it's 10 days till we go- I'm just using the shakes to keep me full during the day and then have a healthy dinner- I've gone off track over the weekend with all the cakes and goodies in our house.
Their send me another appointment in the post x

Thank goodness for the email proof!!I really like that service they offer as its handy in situations like this! Good Luck with the shakes, I think your plan to have them in the day and a healthy meal in the evening is a good one. Hope the appt arrives soon x

Back