Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Hiya,

The girls went back to schoool
this week, actually would of been nice having this week off as it's Maisies 7th birthday today.
I lost 2lbs last week but I've had a really bad stomach and back pains so not been tracking so not sure how this week will go. I will do a healthy shop tomorrow as I think tonight we go out for a meal x
We also started looking at houses again, the places that we like aren't built yet so it's going be long wait but we are also looking out other areas in Kent xx

Wow, well done that's an amazing loss.
Why has your week been draining?
I really hope things are looking up for you as you certainly deserve some luck
Xx

Wow, well done that's an amazing loss.
Why has your week been draining?
I really hope things are looking up for you as you certainly deserve some luck
Xx
Maisie is really struggling with asd and school- this year she's so many different 1to1s and change isn't good for her to cope with this week she's had a massive meltdown at school I was dropping Hollie off for afternoon session at the time and couldn't believe how distressed she was also going need to get her refereed back to see a peadatrian and the school are looking into changing her timetable reducing her hours- so
lots of meetings etc. So you can see dieting been last thing to worry about dinners been quick easy meals etc.
I actually lost half pound this week which
I'm actually quite happy with xx

That must be so distressing to watch. The situation with change in 1:1's must be really frustrating if change affects her so badly.
I really hope you get some answers and progress from all of the meetings.
I completely feel they dieting is the last thing on your mind at the moment I think I'd be diving head first into chocolate to cope with it all. Xx

Thanks ive actually got appointment today getting Hollie diagnosed so it's so full on. It has been draining and the kids have been so ill last few weeks with different bugs sickness and diarrea.
I was looking at a job last night only part time 4 days a week but we wouldn't be any better off with the price of childcare- only need to pay out childcare for 2 days but for 3 children it's so expensive.
I don't have the courage to go back to weight watchers I've put on so much since last summer so not sure what plan I'm following!

Back on plan today:

B- 2 malt biscuits

L-2 slices wm bread and slice of cheese

D- Chicken in Pitta with lots of crunchy salad.

S- Twirl

How did your appointment go?

Your food sounds lovely and Healthy.
Childcare is ridiculous and doesn't make it worth going to work a lot of the time.
Xx

The job is definitely out now, it's just not going work around children- if it was a morning position it might been worthwhile.

I didn't wi this week my scales were playing up but I've not really been on plan or tracking food but starting again today.

Hollie got diagnosed as expected with ASD- need to have follow up appointment as her blood results need investigating.

Not much else going on apart from we still got this sickness bug the girls have had a lot sickness etc and Evie suffering quite badly with it- Hope your all having a good weekend xx

How's the sickness bug now?

Now that she has the diagnosis will that make it easier to get things out in place to support her?
xx

I think we finally clear from the sickness bug. The diagnose will help the school get more funding and support Hollie's education health care plan. She starts mornings next week which means she gain an extra hour at school.
Last few weeks I've really not felt myself slightly down but do feel bit better today so going try and get back to normal I have to admit I have been comfort eating and such lack of motivation.

Restarting today- I've not gained anymore weight but do have so much to lose.
Yesterday was Hollies birthday so thought wait till today to start I've not fussed about Easter I'll have one day to enjoy some nice food but then it be straight back on plan.

My plan is sticking to 1200 cals 6 days per week and see how I do. We've seen another house which shouldn't be ready till Aug/Sept time so hoping by that time I be around 2 and half stone down so almost back to my lowest. We don't have any holiday plans this year but may go away for a few days during the Summer.

I'm really unhappy with my weight its made me feel so self conscious and I just want to get back to where I was last year xx

Hi all,
I’m back to weight watchers rejoined yesterday!! my old class is closed so I’ve signed up to online membership!
I’m back to my heaviest weight 14st7 ( which I weighed this time last year too)
Anyway we move into our new home at end of March which is one reasons why I’m in a better mindset to lose weight.

So far I’m enjoying the new flex plan- I’m on 28 dailies/ 42 weeklies - Plus it does help now that chicken, fish and eggs are free as I tend to eat a lot of chicken.

Really looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Welcome back Cas and congratulations and best wishes in your new home.

Wishing you all the best with your fresh new start and a very Happy New Year to you.

Back