• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

B-F-G first decent day!!!

Hey there guys and dolls :D
After a load of rubbish days and "starting again tomorrow" i have had a great day... Was extremely organised...Bought all my food to work, (so had no excuse to buy crap from the shop) and came home feeling happy and lighter - if that doesn't sound too stupid! :rolleyes: I had great intentions of doing my "Janice from Corrie" dvd, managed the warm up and only about 5more minutes then nearly callasped!!:sigh: so will try again tomorrow and try last a bit longer!! :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hey there guys and dolls :D
After a load of rubbish days and "starting again tomorrow" i have had a great day... Was extremely organised...Bought all my food to work, (so had no excuse to buy crap from the shop) and came home feeling happy and lighter - if that doesn't sound too stupid! :rolleyes: I had great intentions of doing my "Janice from Corrie" dvd, managed the warm up and only about 5more minutes then nearly callasped!!:sigh: so will try again tomorrow and try last a bit longer!! :p
Well done on having a good day and well done on doing the warm up and only five more mins. I said right I am going on wii fit today I need the exersize I have been saying that for about a week now lol.

Well done you. Having a good day after a bad few is always a real achievement. It makes you feel good and gives you a boost for another good day. Good luck for keeping it up.

Don't be too hard on yourself! I can see by your mood your tired, it's monday so take tomorrow as a fresh day and have it in your head you will do some exercise tomorrow:)

Minders

Finding inspiration
I've got a Cindy Crawford DVD, the one for after pregnancy. I've not had a baby, but the slowly getting back into shape routine is just as good for anyone who just isn't used to exercising. Plus she has a short 10 minute "better than nothing" workout which is well handy.

Well done on the good day BFG, just try and extra 5mins of the dvd everytime your doing it, it will make a great difference and youll feel fitter too!!
Hope you had a good day today hun x:cool: