B-F-G first decent day!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Billy-Fat-Gruff, 10 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Billy-Fat-Gruff

Billy-Fat-Gruff Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey there guys and dolls :D
    After a load of rubbish days and "starting again tomorrow" i have had a great day... Was extremely organised...Bought all my food to work, (so had no excuse to buy crap from the shop) and came home feeling happy and lighter - if that doesn't sound too stupid! :rolleyes: I had great intentions of doing my "Janice from Corrie" dvd, managed the warm up and only about 5more minutes then nearly callasped!!:sigh: so will try again tomorrow and try last a bit longer!! :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Well done on having a good day and well done on doing the warm up and only five more mins. I said right I am going on wii fit today I need the exersize I have been saying that for about a week now lol.

4. Edwin

Edwin Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done you. Having a good day after a bad few is always a real achievement. It makes you feel good and gives you a boost for another good day. Good luck for keeping it up.

5. Billy-Fat-Gruff

Billy-Fat-Gruff Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't be too hard on yourself! I can see by your mood your tired, it's monday so take tomorrow as a fresh day and have it in your head you will do some exercise tomorrow:)

6. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've got a Cindy Crawford DVD, the one for after pregnancy. I've not had a baby, but the slowly getting back into shape routine is just as good for anyone who just isn't used to exercising. Plus she has a short 10 minute "better than nothing" workout which is well handy.

7. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on your day m'love xxxxx

8. skinny-me

skinny-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done on the good day BFG, just try and extra 5mins of the dvd everytime your doing it, it will make a great difference and youll feel fitter too!!
    Hope you had a good day today hun x:cool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.