B Slimming World 2014! Here we go again...

Ws abit naughty today and got carried away with the chorizo at dinner!

Breakfast; the usual! 2 syns.

Lunch; salad of lettuce and cucumber with salmon and prawns, 0syns

Snack; a left over stuffed pepper from yesterday 0 syns

Dinner; a recipe of mine which is a personal fav! spicy tomato rice with chorizo, please ask for recipe if you want it!

Should only be 5.5 syns per person due to the chorizo but I decided I was hungry and ate all the chorizo lol so that's 11 syns for me!

Syns for the day; 13!

Picture of dinner:

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397771766.574645.jpg

I literally hate the autocorrect on my iPad! Makes me look so illiterate lol. It does say passata further down in the recipe lol so hopefully people can guess! So annoying. I'll post the recipe for the peanut curry if you want it? Xx

I know exactly what you mean my auto correct is ridiculous haha

Yes of course we knew what you meant I was just giggling at my silliness!

Peanut curry recipe YES PLEASE

There you go Hun.

It's delishhh! Just a note for you, I didn't put in the pepper or onion.

Serves 2

Ingredients

150g Pre-cooked chicken (s) (ff)
1 Onion (s) (sff)
1 chilli, deseeded & finely chopped (s) (sff)
1 Pepper, finely chopped (s) (sff)
1 Knorr “herb stockpot”
1tsp cumin
1tsp coriander
1tsp turmeric
1tbsp madras curry powder
1tbsp tomato puree (s) (sff)
1tbsp sweetener
2 Garlic cloves (sff)
2cm Ginger, grated
2tbsp smooth/crunchy peanut butter 9syns/2=4.5syns each person
200mL hot water
400g chopped tomatoes (s) (sff)

Method

In a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light, cook the onion, pepper, garlic, ginger & chilli until soft.
Add the cumin, turmeric, curry powder & coriander, cook for 2 minutes with the lid on, then add the chicken, tomatoes & sweetener, cook for 10 mins. Make up stock with the stockpot + the water & add the tomato puree to the pan, mix well. Reduce the heat when boiling, simmer for 10 mins then add the peanut butter, mix well and continue to simmer for another 10 mins.
Serve with rice & side salad, sprinkle coriander if required.

That looks yummy !! Thanks for sharing the recipie. I'm going to make an oven risotto tonight so ill let you know how I get on with it! x

Hope it nice Hun!

Didn't post last night as I was tired but I had the usual syn free salad through the day!

For dinner, 7 syn slimming world pizza from this months mag.

Including my coffee in the ironing, my syns for the day were 9 syns!

Here's the pizzas before we cooked them! 7 syns each x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397924329.179197.jpg

Don't no what's been up with me, but have been really poorly again over the weekend, haven't eaten much at all.

Hopefully be able to do my food diary again from today!

Xx

I must confess I haven't added up my syns today but I have eaten and it is definitely below 15 (daily allowance)

Breakfast; banana

Dinner; uncle bens tomato and basil rice

Snack; apple and 2 digestive biscuits

Dinner; bacon , sausage and red onion with pasta mixed in pesto.

Drinks; Pepsi cherry max

Right so,

I feel I have a confession to make as I bet your all sitting here thinking how much I'm slacking and iv just given up with my food diary!

Not the case at all, I found out a few weeks ago I was pregnant :D and the past few days my sickness has kicked in.

I get sickness really bad, have done with my past two pregnancies, I am sick all day and am unable to eat anything, with my daughter it got so bad that I was in hospital being drip fed having anti sickness injected into me. I lost 2 stone with my daughter cos of how poorly I was!

Weight loss is good lol but I wish I could eat all these exciting things and I love cooking.

Doctors have given me some anti sickness tablets early this time and it is helping but I am still only able to eat one meal a day, and maybe the odd snack,

Today I have had a bacon sandwich and for dinner some chicken, chips and beans by ended up not eating the chicken lol!

I have completely gone off of coffee, so at least that knocks off my 2 syns a day on sugar in my coffee!

Been drinking orange juice, smooth, and Pepsi cherry max.

I will be updating diary when and if I manage a good enough meal to be classed as being on a diet lol.

Xx

Thank you both.

And 6weeks, had an early pregnancy scan yesterday x

Thank you both.

And 6weeks, had an early pregnancy scan yesterday x

congratulations :) but sorry to hear you get so sick, that's horrible . Hope you're soon past this stage xx

Thank you and yeh it's awful.

I feel naughty to report that if my stomach allows it tonight we will be having a pizza, and I mean a dominos pizza!

Xx

Been managing the odd apple and bag of crips a day. Some days eat nothing. Dropping pounds rapidly lol.

Had left over home made spag Bol which was good last night.

It is syn friendly but can't remember how many off the top of my head.

Ingredients: serves 4

Quorn mince

Dolmio extra spicy family size bottle.

Mixed herbs

Garlic

Sprinkle of Worcestershire sauce.

Option extras of peppers and onions to go in!

Light Cheeder for healthy extra A and spaghetti .

Xxx

Drinking a lot of lucozade and smooth orange juice! X

Living off 1 sandwiches a day at the moment!

Down to 12st12lb!

X

So me and partner had a recipe of mushy pea curry on slimming world, but as meat lovers we couldn't eat without meat so we brought some turkey to go in it instead of chicken.

We have all he ingredients since before I started being sick, and I still can't eat but my partner really wants to try it so I have convinced him to cook it for himself tonight! And for the record, my partner cannot cook bless him , it's always me who cooks!

I will let you no how it goes tonight and if suitable will post pictures lol, will definitely post the recipe later for this syn free dish!

Watch this space x

Well he did it!

He made the mushy pea curry , I will admit I had A TINY taste and it was fabulous. I am very proud of him as it's the first thing he's ever cooked.

Beauty of pregnancy, making the man cook haha!

Here's a pic, 0syns!

Ask for recipe!

Ignore how much rice he used (i understand that probably makes it slightly syn full) but he isn't following slimming world properly so doesn't care about those details of carbs!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1399148674.905362.jpg

I think the sickness may be slightly improving, still sick everyday but managing bits and bobs ...

Today I had 2 jacket potatoes with cheese and beans on top, was yummy and so fair have kept it down!

12 week scan soon, :D will post pics!

So iv hit the 12 week mark and I'm getting back in track with slimming world now.

Sickness has eased a lot (I managed a curry and Chinese this week - as a treat since iv been starving for past 2 months ) !

Today I have declared as my first proper day back on slimming world, tonight we are either doing diet coke chicken or my own creation of Spicy tomatoes rice with chorizo....

Anyone want to help me choose? Pics below!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401178880.052136.jpg diet coke chicken

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401178896.309786.jpg chorizo rice dish

Hope you all haven't forgotten about me and will continue to follow my journey. I Lost of total of 12lb through this stupid sickness, as good as the weight loss was I am sooo looking forward to eating all this yummy food again!

Hope your all doing well in your slimming journeys xx

Back