B1rdy100 Green diary

Friday 30th August (plan)

What a miserable day already, I had to weigh in at 4.30 this morning as started work at 5.30, and I lost 0.2kg. I honestly wonder why I bother sometimes. I know I had two meals out and one of those was a total disaster, but I made up for it throughout the week. I've eaten so much super free religiously, weighed all my healthy extras, drunk loads of water. Gutted :-( but I shall plod on, hopefully it is just a blip. But I am going camping this weekend with the in laws, this does not bode well.

Breakfast: baked beans, kiwi, clementine, grapes

Lunch: two quorn burgers, boiled egg, salad, carrots

Dinner: jacket potato, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, HEXA cheddar

Snacks: blackberries, pineapple, HEXB ryvita minis, HEXB Special K chewy delight

I think the trick is keeping in mind that SW is "built for comfort, not for speed". It's satisfying as you're never hungry, it's healthy, it's flexible, the food tastes fabulous, and on top of all that - it works. 0,2kg is going in the right direction even with all these things included. Stick too it chick, you'll get there :)

How about jazzing things up a bit? There are lots different techniques you can try to knock your body out of it's current comfort zone. Try a different SW plan for a week? Try playing with your syns? Try the speed-soup (or whatever it's called these days). I'm sure there are loads more things to try. I think it's good to do something a little "unexpected" sometimes, I do believe it can help.

Either way, well done you and keep us informed! :)

Thanks coconut cupcake :)

I've had a weekend camping with the inlaws and it has become a weekend well and truly off plan in spectacular style. This morning I feel awful, bloated, rosy cheeked and sluggish so I'm getting back on plan today.

One of the main reasons for me doing SW is because we want to start trying for another baby soon. I've just found out my sister in law is pregnant, which has made me insanely jealous and spurred me on a bit. I really don't want to be pregnant the same time as her, she is insanely thin and beautiful but it has made me want to lose weight before getting pregnant so I can 'enjoy' it more than I did with my son two years ago.

So back on plan today...

Monday 2nd September (plan)

Breakfast: HEXB weetabix, half HEXA milk, strawberries, kiwi

Lunch: pasta n sauce, 1/2 HEXA milk, salad, carrots

Dinner: LM rosemary and red onion sausages, baked beans, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots

Snacks: banana

I've decided its time to start my diary up again now. I've lost just over three stone now so really happy but I've had a really bad week of binge eating and I couldn't bear to stand on the scales this morning.

1st November 2013

Breakfast: fat free fromage frais, pear, plums

Lunch: mushy pea curry, apple, pear

Snacks: orange, HEXB 10 almonds

Dinner: jacket potato, HEXA Kerry low-low, sweetcorn, carrots, tomatoes, yellow pepper

2nd November 2013

So my second day of diary again and I ended up having a binge again :-( gutted and disgusted with myself. I was called into work unexpectedly last night and I let it totally throw me off track. So so annoyed.

Breakfast: chocolate porridge with HEXB oats, HEXA koko chocolate milk, plums

Lunch: mushy pea curry, apple, pear, mug of fruit tea

Snacks: orange, pineapple, grapes, clementine, coffee with leftover HEXA

Dinner: tarka Dahl from this months magazine, boiled rice and carrots

At work: two chocolate chip cookies, far too many chocolate fingers, small bowl of cereal with SS milk, 3 ryvita thin crisps spread with peanut butter

3rd November 2013

Breakfast: chocolate porridge made with HEXB oats and HEXA koko chocolate milk, four plums

Lunch: quorn chilli, carrot sticks, apple and pear, coffee with leftover HEXA koko chocolate milk

Dinner: noodles, two hard boiled eggs, frozen mixed veg, fat free fromage frais and garlic chilli salt

I feel like today's diary is going to be like a binge eaters anonymous meeting :-( but I am determined to write it down. My weigh in day is Friday but I missed last weeks because I just couldn't face it. I weighed myself this morning to try and break the over eating cycle and I have gained 3kg, nearly half a stone :-( and this nuts my weight back to where I was a month ago. But I seem to be going mad with food, I'm eating like I'm possessed and I just don't know what is wrong with me.

I am embarrassed to write down what I ate yesterday but I am going to anyway in the hope it will stop me doing it again and if anyone has any advice.

Breakfast: sweet couscous, fat free fromage frais, 1/2 pomegranate, pear, mug of fruit tea

Lunch: curried pumpkin soup, sweet potato wedges, orange

And this is where it goes horribly wrong...
1.5 packets Kerry low low on cream crackers, packet of space raider crisps, a handful of mini ritz style crackers. 5 mini magnums, 3 ring donuts, two slices of cheddar, two plain rice cakes, medium bar dairy milk chocolate, 1/2 carton of koko chocolate milk.

I then went out for dinner with a friend and had a veggie pizza and soda and lime.

What on earth is wrong me? If I read this on anyone else's diary I would think they needed psychological help :-( but I'm fine when I am following SW and 'in the zone' and even when I'm not following SW I eat awfully but never to that extent.

Feeling sad today :-(

5th November 2013

Breakfast: HEXB weetabix with HEXA milk, 2.5 plums, 1/2 a pomegranate

Snack: Grapes

Lunch: quorn chilli, apple, 2 plums

Snack: orange

Dinner: saag aloo, carrots, boiled rice

Back