B4 and Now

Amanda105

Silver Member
Thought I'd post these, I didn't take enough pics at the start of my journey which I'm gutted about now, but at the time I hated having pics took for obvious reasons...

image-391565568.jpg

image-2906863169.jpg

Attachments

• image-2219935542.jpg
    image-2219935542.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 75
Wow you look amazing! Do you mind me asking how much you have lost and how long it took? I'm starting the diet next week x

Lost 4 stone originally that took 12 weeks I think it was... I don't see my signature on the app lol

Thanks for the kind words, make sure you take plenty of before photos and be strong and good luck with your losses xx

Just come back from holiday with some very distressing photos so the 'before' is all taken care of. Just the 'after' to work on now. Am hoping that comes on the ends of the words 'happily ever' xx

I'm sure it will... This diet works...

I never thought I'd ever be able to lose weight and it maybe a harsh diet, but you just don't get the result quick enough with other (eating) diets...

And I if I don't see results... Cheat lol

So lipotrim all the way lol

Next Hollybobs you have you will be a minier you... xx

Awh thank you Hun. 9 stones seems a behemoth challenge, although got about 7.5 stones to get back to my slimmest ever. Praying for a swift end to my misery but I know it will take as long as it takes. I've never tried anything like this before and I know that it's going to work because if that very reason x

Sideways too... Don't know what happened there lol

Thanks daisy xx

Back