B_44s food diary

Going away tomorrow so gotta clean the house, take Marvin the hamster to his nanny and grandads lol and pack. Going to Somerset Monday to Friday. My weigh on day is usually a Monday so getting weighed at a group where we are going tomorrow at 5.30pm. I'm going to try and stay on plan as much as I can but allow myself a few treats as well. I'm in the zone at the mo and I want to stay that way.

Red day today

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on a wholemeal roll (healthy b), apple

Lunch: I may have a tuna salad, not sure yet

Dinner: chicken in tikka spice with salad and butternut squash chips

I will use my other healthy b on ryvita minis, and my a on some warm milk with sugar. 12 and a half syns on galaxy lol

Poached eggs (bought to me in bed!)

Attachments

• image-720032046.jpg
    image-720032046.jpg
    441.7 KB · Views: 97
Bit unsure of the plan for today as not sure what is going to be available yet.

Extra easy today, so far I know:

Breakfast: 30g all bran golden crunch and geek yoghurt

Snacks: apple, carrot sticks, yoghurt , 30 g cheddar (healthy a) and a hifi (syns).

The rest I have no idea yet lol

I lost 3 pounds tonight which I was really pleased with and have lost half a stone (and half a pound) in 2 weeks.

I won't say what I have eaten today as I don't want to trigger a binge/craving if anyone's reading but let's just say it hasn't been to plan. Thus afternoon I needed to grab some lunch as I was extremely hungry but nothing sw friendly or if there was it wasn't something that I would like. In the end settled for something kind if sw friendly but not really. This evening, well I won't mention lol

In away til Friday and am just going to do the best I can :)

Hi b_44
subscribing as we both are doing a mix of days and were a similar weight. Maybe we can keep each other in check...lol

Well done on the losses so far you are doing really well!! Also your food lucks yummy so hoping to get some ideas as I used to tend to stick to the same things for lunch/dinner...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Hi b_44
subscribing as we both are doing a mix of days and were a similar weight. Maybe we can keep each other in check...lol

Well done on the losses so far you are doing really well!! Also your food lucks yummy so hoping to get some ideas as I used to tend to stick to the same things for lunch/dinner...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Hello, thankyou and tbanks for stopping by and subscribing. Sounds good, I definitely need somebody to keep me in check lol. How long have you been doing slimming world? (Sorry cant see stats on my phone). This is my second time but am lots more determined this time.

It's always nice to try new recipes isn't it, or otherwise it can get boring. That's what I love about sw, you don't just have to eat lettuce all the time lol

Ive been doing SW off and on for the past 2-3 years.
Loosing the same stone and putting it back on again.

Yeah I really seem to be more motivated this time and have been printing off receipes and making sure that I am actually eating more than lettuce..lol... as I often would question myself and wonder how can I eat so much and actually loose.
This time though I am going to do it right and will be logging my food diary every day!!

Back home now and ready to be totally on track! Unfortunately I didn't stick to plan whilst away but I'm ok with that as I know that I can get back on track straight away whereas before I would have found excuse after excuse to be off plan fur at least 2 more weeks.

Today is extra easy, well kind if as we need to go shopping and don't have much superfree

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on a wholemeal roll (healthy b)

Lunch: spicy noodles with spinach

Dinner: piri piri chicken (morrisons in a bottle and its 1 syn a tbsp) with sw chips and salad

Extras: 30g cheddar or 250ml ss milk as healthy a, can't decide. And chocolate for 12 and a half syns :)

Ive been doing SW off and on for the past 2-3 years.
Loosing the same stone and putting it back on again.

Yeah I really seem to be more motivated this time and have been printing off receipes and making sure that I am actually eating more than lettuce..lol... as I often would question myself and wonder how can I eat so much and actually loose.
This time though I am going to do it right and will be logging my food diary every day!!

It's great isnt it sw, you can eat loads . What's your diary called? I can't find it but want to subscribe .

Piri piri chicken with a massive pile of chips and salad

Attachments

• image-2276708180.jpg
    image-2276708180.jpg
    524.9 KB · Views: 82
Bit if a random food day today! Not a lot of superfree going on but hopefully it'll be ok. Lots of superfree starting tomorrow

Extra easy

Breakfast: noodles and spinach

Snack: Special K chewy delight bar (5 syns)

Lunch: tomato mugshot... Yuk these are disgusting!

Dinner: BBQ at my parents house - quorn sausage, quorn burger (half a syn) with healthy b roll and healthy a cheese, salmon and salad.

Syns: chewy bar for 5 syns and galaxy bubbles for 9, plus half for quorn burger

14 and a half :)

BBQ was very nice (wasnt quite a 3rd superfree) and a yummy curly wurly

Attachments

• image-2789433539.jpg
    image-2789433539.jpg
    582.4 KB · Views: 112
  • image-2967625201.jpg
    image-2967625201.jpg
    618 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Extra easy day today

Breakfast: wholemeal roll (healthy b) with lettuce and 30g cheddar (healthy a)

Lunch: brown rice with vegetables, carrot sticks, an apple

Dinner: chicken cacciatore with pasta and vegetables

Extras: syns on galaxy

Total: 12.5

Lovely green day today

Breakfast: bowl of mushy peas lol with vinegar (surprisingly filling), apple

Lunch: egg fried rice (brown) with broccoli, carrot sticks, Special K chewy delight bar (healthy b)

Dinner: quorn chilli with wedges and vegetables, 30g cheddar on top ( healthy a)

Extras: iced latte made with 250ml milk (healthy a), 1 syns worth squirty cream, a tea spoon of sugar (1 syn) and galaxy which is 12 and a half. Can't decide what to use my other healthy b on!

Total syns: 14 and a half

Yesterday wasnt great as I had lunch in costa (and I didn't go for a healthy option!) and still used my normal syns on chocolate. I'm annoyed with myself but happy at the same time as I know I am able to draw a line under it, something I wouldn't have done before, I would have just used it as an excuse for my whole week to be off plan. I had gone seven hours without eating (which was out of my control) so I just wanted something to grab right away!

Green day today

Breakfast: all bran golden crunch 30g (healthy b), fat free fromage frais and an apple

Lunch: jacket potato with baked beans and 30g cheddar (healthy a), ryvita minis (healthy b) and carrot sticks

Dinner: spicy quorn mince with noodles and vegetables

Extras: syns on galaxy

Syns: 12 and a half

Spicy quorn mince with noodles and veg

Attachments

• image-3488992621.jpg
    image-3488992621.jpg
    592.2 KB · Views: 80
  • image-496785308.jpg
    image-496785308.jpg
    615.9 KB · Views: 78
What a rubbish/odd food day, all because of a lack of organisation lol.

Breakfast: hifi deluxe bar (healthy b), skinny latte (healthy a)

Lunch: 2 mini wholemeal sub rolls (healthy b), a few carrot sticks and a LC triangle (1 syn)

And omg unsurprisingly I'm so hungry! So I'm having a late lunch/early dinner

Dinner: asda chickpea dhal with pasta and some spinach

Out to see a show later so am using my syns up there, not sure what on yet

Off to a BBQ/party today so not sure what the food will be but am going to do the best I can. I was planning on having a big meal before I go and not eating there but I just know that it would make me feel deprived and unhappy. So I only really know what I'm having for breakfast so far

Breakfast: wholemeal roll (healthy b) with baked beans and 30g cheddar (healthy a), an apple

And that's all I know so far lol

Feeling really frustrated at the moment, I just want to eat anything that's sinful. I really want to go to the pub and have a few cokes which are not diet as I hate diet coke but I can't because I have had too many syns today already at the BBQ. I feel so jealous if my boyfriend - hes making himself a strawberry milkshake with ice cream etc and I'm so jealous right now. I haven't got any healthy extras, syns or anything left :( feeling sorry for myself really.

Back