B_44s food diary

Green day today :)

Lunch: mugshot, apple bag

Dinner: garlic and mushroom pasta & sauce (free and healthy a for milk) and i added green beans and spinach. Inspired by mrstore I had it with mushy peas and healthy b cheese. Although not many mushy peas as half of them exploded in the microwave hence the messy bowl

Extras: Special K chewy bar (healthy), 3 mini Lindt teddies (12 syns)

Syns: 12

Pic doesn't look too appetising lol

Attachments

• image-2479604611.jpg
    image-2479604611.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 59
  • image-3358225969.jpg
    image-3358225969.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 59
I know the feeling about the week dragging...even though I've been on holiday and should be enjoying my time I'm bored now! I haven't really got any plans for the weekend, just doing a bit of schoolwork before Monday. Joy, haha! How about you? Xx

Ah, that's the thing with time off isnt it - I always look forward to days off but find I don't really do enough with it and almost waste the days really!

Do you have much schoolwork to do? Must be very time consuming. I'm not a teacher but it always bugs when people say you guys have it easy because you don't, most of the teachers I know are always at work, marking etc!

Me and OH are off to Milton Keynes tomorrow - hes doing being a spy for the day, he got a spy academy day ticket for his birthday and I have the priveledge (not) of going to watch him. Ill be super bored I reckon lol xx

That sounds really fun to me! I'm such a geek, haha! I do have quite a bit of school work to do...I've done some of it this week but not enough really, oops! I haven't been feeling well though so it's been the last thing I feel like doing. I hope you have a good time tomorrow hun xx

Morning!
It's Saturday - yay!
I love mushy peas, but I'm still plucking up courage to have them with pasta.
Have fun in MK x

Hi guys! He had a lovely day at his spy day, hes such a geek lol. Altho the satnav played up and kept taking him to random fields in the middle if nowhere so he was an hour late! Luckily he hasn't missed too much and he still enjoyed it.

I didn't watch in the end yay, I got to go shopping :) Didn't really get much, just a basic jumper in h and m (love h and m, we don't have one here) and a belt. Not a huge fan of Milton Keynes itself tho tbh, it's true what they say about it just being round abouts lol.

I must admit I've been a bit naughty today... We ended up at an all you can eat buffet for dinner (red hot world buffet) and I won't lie... I didn't pick the healthy options Haha. This time I actually enjoyed it tho (last few times I've been 'naughty' I haven't enjoyed it), but I think it's because this time I set put to enjoy it rather than just shovelling food in for the sake of it because I'm having a day off etc. I know it means I'm likely to gain this week but that's ok.

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend? :) x

Oh And also... I've just done level 1 of the 30 day shred and omg it was hard! Looking online tho and the results people have from it is amazing x

Well done.. I bought the dvd a few weeks ago.... Really want to start it but don't want to just in case it makes my shoulder, neck and back even worse :(

Well done.. I bought the dvd a few weeks ago.... Really want to start it but don't want to just in case it makes my shoulder, neck and back even worse :(

Thankyou. Yeah I must admit, there are quite a lot of shoulder exercises in it, and also lots of sit ups as well so it might not be the best thing for your back. Maybe you could do a modified version of it, do something else while she says to do the sit ups etc. xx

Back