B_44s food diary

Thankyou. Yeah I must admit, there are quite a lot of shoulder exercises in it, and also lots of sit ups as well so it might not be the best thing for your back. Maybe you could do a modified version of it, do something else while she says to do the sit ups etc. xx

'Do something else instead'..... Let me think..... Sit on the sofa with a bar of chocolate and a glass of wine??? :D

Hiya, I'm good thankyou. I've had a nice onesie day today, it was lovely! Can't believe it's Monday tomorrow already tho. How are you? Hope you've had a nice weekend!

Living the wine and choc idea mrstore, much better than exercise lol.

I did extra easy today

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on 2 mini m & s rolls (healthy b)

Dinner: fake KFC chicken, chips veg and beans, 2 syns of mayo

Extras: muller light, home made latte (healthy a + 1 syn), galaxy (12 syns)

Syns: 15

Attachments

• image-1284869860.jpg
    image-1284869860.jpg
    591 KB · Views: 44
I know :( so unfair! Monday should be part of the weekend.

Thanks, it was quite nice - doesnt taste like KFC at all but still nice. I didn't really measure anything but got some smash, added a few mixed herbs, lots of pepper, half a crushed chicken stock cube, tiny bit of chilli powder, and lots of Cajun seasoning and a little bit of paprika. Dip the chicken in some chicken bovril and then roll in the smash and bake in the oven :) x

Hiya, I'm good thankyou. Glad Mondays over, it's been really boring at work today and it just makes the time go really slow lol. I've done day 4 of the 30 day shred tho and I'm impressed that I've got this far haha. How are you? :) x

I forgot to take a picture of dinner today! :O I'm actually shocked at myself, I should be ashamed lol.

Green day today

Breakfast: Special K chewy bar (healthy b)

Lunch: 2 mini wholemeal sub rolls (healthy b) with 1 laughing cow and lettuce, carrot sticks, yoghurt

Dinner: quorn stir fry and noodles

Extras: galaxy (12 syns)

Weigh in tomorrow, looking at a gain :( I know ill get it off next week tho :) x

Hi, I gained 2lbs! Annoying but no one to blame but myself eh. I was hoping I might be able to get away with my naughty evening on Saturday with just a maintain or half a pound again but that was wishful thinking I suppose lol. Motivated for a good week though :) x

Extra easy today

Brunch: baked beans on 2 mini wholemeal rolls (healthy b)

Dinner: freezer chicken and prawn gumbo with noodles and lots of vegetables

Extras: 30g cheese (healthy a), greek muller (half a syn), galaxy (11 and a half), bourbon (3 and a half), mini Lindt bear (3)

Syns: 18 (will make up for it tomorrow)

Attachments

• image-2404327399.jpg
    image-2404327399.jpg
    536.7 KB · Views: 24
Slightly over syns again today oops lol

Green day

Breakfast: Special K chewy bar (healthy b)

Lunch: wholemeal pitta (co-op one, frozen from when they used to be a healthy b choice) with 1 laughing cow (1 syn) and lettuce, yoghurt, carrot sticks, apple bag

Dinner: Petes peanut butter quorn curry (3 and a half syns) rice and green beans, sw chips on side too

Extras: 30g cheese (healthy a), galaxy snack size (6.5), lindor ball (4), biscuit (3)

Syns: 18 (must make to for it!)

Dinner doesn't look very appetising but it really is amazing! Anyone who hasn't tried it, you must. It's sooooo nice, added veg to it too. Too much turmeric in the rice lol. Edit: won't let me post the pic at the moment silly minimins :s

Aw! I like your pics.
I must get back into posting mine.
Hope all is well, I don't seem to have had a minute this week to catch up properly x

Hiya, aw thanks think it's letting me upload photos now so that's ok. That's alright, life gets in the way sometimes doesn't it! At least the wicker the days go, the closer it gets to the weekend :D

Green day today

Breakfast: baked beans on a mini wm roll (healthy b)

Lunch: mugshot

Dinner: at parents - quorn spaghetti bologneise

Extras: 30g cheese and ryvita minis (healthy a + b), galaxy (11 and a half syns)

Syns: 11 and a half

Pics of today's dinner and last nights

Attachments

• image-918020302.jpg
    image-918020302.jpg
    610.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image-584670876.jpg
    image-584670876.jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 50
Your food looks lovely as always. I love the way you always work your chocolate into your syns.
You're as bad as me wishing your week away to get to the weekend!
What do you do?

Thankyou. Haha, couldn't cope without my chocolate! Mainly galaxy of course lol

I'm a support worker for adults with learning disabilities. I do love it, bit still can't help wishing the weeks away for the weekend lol. What do you do? :) x

Green day today -

Lunch: sw wedges

Dinner: gluten free wrap pizza with 60g cheese (healthy a for cheese plus healthy b wrap and cheese) with sw chips and baked beans... Yum!

Extras: skinny vanilla latte (healthy a+ 3 syns), galaxy (12 syns)

Syns: 15

Not sure how to turn pic around x

Attachments

• image-2408596974.jpg
    image-2408596974.jpg
    600.8 KB · Views: 52
Thankyou, I love sw chips! They're yummy aren't they. X

Hi Libby, thanks for stopping by. How are you? Thankyou, I do enjoy my job :) x

What a rewarding job.
I do all things 'paper' in a garage, I'm never sure if I'm admin, accounts or a secretary, or councillor to the lads! It's my ex's business and I've worked there since 1995, it's more of a habit than a job now lol.
I love my job too, but love my weekends more, I think it's a case of needing a break at the end of the week.
How's your weekend going? X

Back