B_44s food diary

Hiya! I'm good thanks, just chilling watching I'm a celeb :) how are you? Hope you are feeling better now. X

Bit of a random food day today I think, not been hungry really... I'm slightly concerned haha

Lunch: 2 poached eggs on a wholemeal roll (healthy b)

Dinner: small bowl sw minestrone soup (be glad when this freezer batch is all gone, bored now) and a few chips, healthy b cheese

Extras: v small slice cake (15? To be safe), costa vanilla latte (healthy a + 3 syns)

Syns: 18

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend x

Hiya! Good to see you back. The first day back on the diet is hard isn't it! It's so nice to have the freedom to eat what you want. Ah, if only it could be like that all the time with no consequences lol

I'm good thankyou, I'm excited coz I have a new tassimo machine! I'm just easily pleased I think haha.

Extra easy today

Breakfast: scrambled eggs

Lunch: wholemeal roll (healthy b), mugshot

Dinner: pasta and sauce (2 syns? Can't find the value anywhere) with added bacon and veg

Extras: latte (4 syns), Lindt bear (3 syns), galaxy (7)

Syns: 16

Attachments

• image-3761280532.jpg
    image-3761280532.jpg
    542.1 KB · Views: 33
  • image-3787272622.jpg
    image-3787272622.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 40
I'd be the size of a house if I ate as I want to, it's scary how quickly I can put weight on!
You can't beat a new kitchen gadget, is that the one that comes with George Clooney?
Mmmmmmm......

Yep it's a coffee machine. Oh if only George did come with it! Now that would just be perfect... Ah, we can dream eh lol x

Haha, I love sprouts. It's my favourite part of Christmas lunch! Yum. x

I lost 3lbs this week, really pleased :D

Thanks everyone :) x

As much as I love sprouts, I'd still prefer George any day lol x

Green day

Breakfast: Special K chewy bar (healthy b)

Lunch: wholemeal roll with cheese (healthy a + b) and lettuce, apple snack bag, yoghurt

Dinner: chickpea curry rice and green beans

Extras: tassimo coffee (4 syns), galaxy snack size (7), mini Lindt bear (3)

Syns: 14

App is not letting me upload photo, no idea why! X

Dinner tonight wasnt very nice :( I made pasta with turkey rashers, mushrooms and peas in a creamy sauce (fromage frais) but it just tasted... Odd. It's a shame, I was really excited to make it! I put mustard powder in it and it have it a strange flavour.

Extra easy today - feeling very tired at the moment and wondering whether it could be to do with lots of green days so may try at least one e.e a week

Breakfast: Special K chewy bar (healthy b)

Lunch: jacket potato with baked beans and cheese (healthy a), apple snack bag, yoghurt

Dinner: pasta dish, brocolli

Extras: latte (4), mini millionaires shortbread pack (sooo nice, 10 and a half syns and totally worth it)

Syns: 14 and a half

Attachments

• image-2070076025.jpg
    image-2070076025.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image-1126700481.jpg
    image-1126700481.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 47
Aw, it's horrible when you're looking forward to something and it's not nice. I'm not sure if it's to do with green, but before my week off I was feeling very run down and yucky. I feel much better for changing my diet, so it might be worth trying for a couple of days? The shortbread looks yum!

Hi Sian, I'm very well thankyou :) how are you? Have you heard back from your interview yet? X

Been naughty today! We've put the Xmas decs up and of course that means I just had to eat naughty foods... :rolleyes: lol. Back on it tomorrow, I feel so sick now! X

Christmas decorations make me eat too...and drink...;)
I usually supervise Rob putting the decorations on the tree with a glass of wine in my hand lol
Are you back on the wagon today?

They practically force naughty food and drink upon people don't they, those pesky Christmas decorations! Lol.

I got back on the wagon Sunday pretty much (was slightly over syns), but Monday yesterday was just awful. We went to see Micky Flanagan at the 02 (meant to go a few months ago but it got cancelled) and went to harvester, had scampi and chips plus a chocolate brownie thing for pudding, as well as loads of sweets! I really do feel so sick and full up, it's been a joy to be back on plan today. Plus I've got my excitement head on at the mo for sw - looking forward to planning my food for the next few days later. :) x

Green day today

Breakfast: Special K chewy bar (healthy b), skinny vanilla latte (healthy a + 3 syns)

Lunch: wholemeal roll (healthy b) with laughing cow (part healthy a), mugshot, yoghurt

Dinner: quorn spaghetti bologneise with other part healthy a cheese

Extras: tassimo hot choc (6 syns), Kitkat (5.5)

Syns: 14.5

X

Back