B_44s food diary

Thankyou :) it's worth trying it isn't it, see how you get on for a few weeks with sw and then see after that x

Green day today

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on a whole meal roll (healthy b)

Lunch: mugshot, yoghurt, Special K chewy bar (healthy b)

Dinner: Linda McCartney Rosemary sausages, sw chips and mushy peas

Extras: mcdonalds latte (healthy a), malt esters fun size (5 syns), galaxy bubbles (9 syns)

Syns: 14

Attachments

• image-4187341980.jpg
    image-4187341980.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 48
Ooh forgot to update yesterday! Had a good sw day tho, green again lol.

And green today

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on a whole meal roll (healthy b)

Lunch: mugshot, apple, danio yoghurt (1 syn), Special K chewy bar (healthy b)

Dinner: got invited round to parents, massive amount of quorn bologneise and veg, healthy a cheese

Extras: 3 mini caramel shortbreads (10 syns), Lindt Lindor ball (4)

Syns: 15

Your food is looking much nicer than mine did.
I got an urge to have fish, then didn't enjoy it at all - it's so annoying when that happens!

Aw you're right it really is annoying when that happens! And I hate to waste food so just have to put up with it which is even more annoying lol

Green day

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on a whole meal roll (healthy b), Costa skinny latte (healthy a)

Lunch: jacket potato and baked beans

Dinner: lentil bologneise with spaghetti and cheese (healthy b)

Extras: crunchier (9 syns), Lindt Lindor ball (4 syns)

Syns: 13

Attachments

• image-3903573049.jpg
    image-3903573049.jpg
    539.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image-3045727000.jpg
    image-3045727000.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 43
Weekend was good Thankyou but went too fast - always do don't they! I had a somewhat off plan weekend tho (not overly so tho so I was quite proud of myself) due to family birthday celebrations etc. weigh in this morning and I had stayed the same which I was also rather pleased with!

I've been a bit silly today - I've had too many syns just because it's weigh in day which I know is really stupid. I've got to get out of this mentality of 'treats' just because I've weighed in.

Back on it 100 % tomorrow yay! :) x

I've been good :D

Green day

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on whole meal roll (healthy b)

Lunch: mugshot

Dinner: Pete's peanut butter curry (5 syns) using quorn and vegetables, rice. Sw chips

Extras: Special K chewy bar (healthy b), 30g cheese (healthy a), cadburys (5.5 syns)

Syns: 10.5

Attachments

• image-566472851.jpg
    image-566472851.jpg
    539.6 KB · Views: 27
Thankyou :)

Green day today

Lunch: whole meal roll (healthy b) with laughing cow (part healthy a), Apple, yoghurt

Snack: mugshot

Dinner: 2 quorn chicken fillets, potatoes, and vegetables

Extras: not sure what im having for syns yet but won't have any more than 10 - I'm trying to save a few up for the weekend as they are the time I find it hardest and feel deprived so hopefully if I have a few extra syns I should be ok. Special K chewy bar (healthy b) and a bit of milk (prob not a full healthy a's worth but don't really fancy any cheese or milk)

That doesn't look like much food, I hope you're having big portions.
I'm trying to stick to 10 syns a day, then I have some to play with at the weekend too.

That doesn't look like much food, I hope you're having big portions. I'm trying to stick to 10 syns a day, then I have some to play with at the weekend too.

It wasn't really was it :( I did feel quite weak and tired yesterday so thats probably why. Dinner wasn't a very big portion really, we went to OH's mums, shoes sw but she does pretty small portions, not good when you're greedy like me haha. Made up for it today tho :) x

Well done on the sts.... I'm not sure I fancy peanut curry :confused: I like the sound of it but I'm just not sure lol xx

Thankyou. You should give it a go, it's lovely! Must admit I was a bit apprehensive at first but it's delicious :) x

Well done on your loss by the way!

Really enjoyed my food today

Green day

Breakfast: baked beans on a whole meal roll with cheese (healthy a + b)
Lunch: uncle bens express vegetable rice (2 syns), yoghurt, apple
Dinner: tomato and spinach pasta with mozzarella (healthy a), 2 Linda McCartney sausages and Brussels sprouts
Extras: Special K chewy bar (healthy b), caramel macchiato coffee (5 syns) and a weight watchers caramel marshmallow wafer (3 syns) Syns: 10

Attachments

• image-3470520114.jpg
    image-3470520114.jpg
    508 KB · Views: 49
Hi guys :) I am fine Thankyou sian how are you? Can't believe weekend is over already! X This weekends been very off plan, it's that time of the month (sorry if tmi) and I just haven't stopped eating and thinking about food! It was probably a lazy decision and rather unwise but I decided to give in and just allow myself a weekend off. I enjoyed it but am totally ready to get back in the swing tomorrow and get these pounds off :) x

Back