Babmumma's diary

babymumma2

Hey everyone,

Went to see my CDC today. Got all my shakes and soups to start tomorrow!!

Can't wait!

Gd luck tomorrow plenty of water and keep busy and u will be fine

Had the chocolate shake this morning. Nice in a sickly sweet kind of way. Having the walnut(?) shake now. Not liking it much.
Just got to mum and dad's. Had my sister say to me 'We'll c how long it lasts' while dad started laughing. :(

Haven't told my family for that reason, hate the remarks, if they ask what diet I am on I just say eating healthily and excercise! I don't like walnut, you will find your faves and stick to them!! Sometimes your tastes change and u will like the ones u hated in the beginning lol

Grrr, don't you just love helpful relatives?!

You'll show 'em, hun. And just picture their faces when you do! :D :D

:welcome: to the madness that is Cambridge!

Thank u!! :) just been to the cinema and drank water!! Very proud of myself as I usually spends loads on sweets and ice cream!

babymumma2 said:
Thank u!! :) just been to the cinema and drank water!! Very proud of myself as I usually spends loads on sweets and ice cream!

Well done u x

Just made the chocolate with orange shake with warm water. Eugh!! Going to have to neck it back!!

My CDC told me I'd feel the cold for the first few days, but this is too cold! Sitting in my lounge with the heating up, coat on and thermal socks on!!

the temp has really dropped today as well though, it's not all from CD, honest!

:(

Ate some toast!!

Ok u ate toast, forget it, up your water intake and don't think because you have had 1 bad thing u can have more, did u enjoy it?

ayshaahmad said:
Ok u ate toast, forget it, up your water intake and don't think because you have had 1 bad thing u can have more, did u enjoy it?

Yes I did!! :)

Going to have some cd soup soon!!

Thanks!!

So glad I found this site!

At least it was worth it then lol! Are you feeling a bit more positive now?

Yes definitely. Thank u!! :)

Just did a sneaky weigh in. Lost 3 1/2lbs!! :)

Yey well done that will spure u on the keep going!!!!!

Had the strawberry shake this morning. Very nice. however even using the shaker, it still seems a bit lumpy. Any ideas?!

Back