Babmumma's diary

Aww I am sorry to hear u have had a bad day and that things are bad, I hope your son is ok!!
Sometimes it takes feeling gross to kick start again, eating crap over Xmas and feeling awfull made me realise why I was doing cd, it costs too much money to not do it properly!!

ayshaahmad said:
Aww I am sorry to hear u have had a bad day and that things are bad, I hope your son is ok!!
Sometimes it takes feeling gross to kick start again, eating crap over Xmas and feeling awfull made me realise why I was doing cd, it costs too much money to not do it properly!!

Yes that's what I feel right now!! Eating all the chocolate didn't make me feel any better. I still have the same problems as I did last night.

Maybe get yourself into the right frame of mind and try again, it is a bloody hard diet especially when life is crap! Hope things get better soon x

Went back to work today. Didn't stick to cd. Peeved off with myself at this point.
I'm a teacher so stress is par for the course, but our school is going on a bullying mission at the moment as management can't do their job properly. I did go in today with the intention of handing in my notice. Thing is, I have two kids who I love spoiling, plus holidays I love going on. So I'm going to apply to other jobs while I keep my head above water at school.
I know I'm worth putting the effort into. I know I'm worth getting thinner for. I just need some motivation. Help!!

You can do this! I feel like a hypocrite because like you I often find my motivation fading fast, but here as some things I try to remember to spur me on, fingers crossed these can help you too:

1. What is worse? Depriving yourself of delicious but unhealthy food for a few months, of depriving yourself of being thin for a lifetime?
2. You won't regret not eating it, but you will regret eating it.
3. You've spent time and money that you'll never get back, continue and make it an investment rather than a waste.

You're right, you do deserve this! Things are put here to challenge us, but if we can beat it, we will be rewarded with the body we desire.
I'm here if you need to talk at any time, I really empathise with you because I've been so close to giving up and I don't have no where near as much to deal with as yourself xxx

infiniteandserene said:
You can do this! I feel like a hypocrite because like you I often find my motivation fading fast, but here as some things I try to remember to spur me on, fingers crossed these can help you too:

1. What is worse? Depriving yourself of delicious but unhealthy food for a few months, of depriving yourself of being thin for a lifetime?
2. You won't regret not eating it, but you will regret eating it.
3. You've spent time and money that you'll never get back, continue and make it an investment rather than a waste.

You're right, you do deserve this! Things are put here to challenge us, but if we can beat it, we will be rewarded with the body we desire.
I'm here if you need to talk at any time, I really empathise with you because I've been so close to giving up and I don't have no where near as much to deal with as yourself xxx

Thank u so much for your kind words. I do remind myself of these things but sometimes the stress of work and my own children make me put myself down at the bottom of the pile!! I am worth it.

Thank you for helping me remember!!

Xx

Back