Baby bump pictures??

aww loads of lovely bumps!!! I NEED to get pg soon! Baby bumps are making me cry lol!!!x

This is me at 35 Weeks and 1 Day. God I hate my arms! :( lol

Attachments

• 35 Weeks 1 Day Pregnant.jpg
    35 Weeks 1 Day Pregnant.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2,331
bump looking fab abbie. Know how you feel about the arms I hate hate hate mine. I was paranoid before I fell pregnant, but am even worse now.

I've not taken any piccies, I'm camera shy at the best of time anyway. Going to a wedding next week so might try to get one then.

See your wearing heels, would love to be able to wear them lol, but with spd its not gonna happen.

Thanks hun. I only wore the shoes for decoration to make me look less stumpy lol! I was ready to step out of them after 2 minutes haha! I'm only 5ft so I just wanted to have some height to me. :D

hi ladies , well i cant believe the size of my bump at 17 weeksphoto.jpg , feel like a right fatty :eek:
trying not to focus too much on weight .... of course this means i still spend about 20 hours worrying about it :Dwell im exersizing plenty and keeping well so thats all i can do

You look great Sukie :D xx

latest pic taken 4 days ago , its mahaaasive :0) but at least its bump :Dbelly 24 weeks.jpg
not sure how ill manage in a few weeks :0)

Back