Baby bump pictures??

I still have an apron at 34 weeks, although it is far less than it was. I have a LOT of excess skin and a small bump though, so I suppose it depends on how much there is to start with etc.

I can feel the difference in my 'bump' and my belly! lol I still had a tummy, waist, then top tummy if you know what I mean! lol although my top part wasn't as big as it had been. I've only just lost the out/in/out look to my tummy if you ask me, my waist has just 'given up the fight' as I say to my DH! lol but it's really the bits of fat that are 'mine' that are in different places.
Nevermind! lol

Excuse the tired and half dead look - i had just got home from work!

This is me 29+3 - i am finally 30 weeks today woohoo!

Midwife is bit concerned as in the last 3 days put 3.5 inches on around the bump but lost 3 off my bum... so she wants to monitor me??

Any one have any ideas why that might be?? I thought that would just mean a healthy baby...

xxxx

Attachments

• bump 29+3..JPG
    bump 29+3..JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 92
Take one an i will put it up!!

im huge now haha
xxxx

Lauren - looking FAB! :) your MW measures you? weird.. hope she doesn't stress too much.

Here's what is probably my last one.. or maybe 2nd to last! lol
371301109.jpg

This was monday - so 37 weeks.
Just realised I'm in the same outfit as my last one! lol am restricted in clothes now but I do wear other things honest! lol

Kirsty.. get that camera going girlie!

PH you are gorgeous!! and i love your tree!

That bump is so delicious!!

not long now sweet!

measuring round my bump started when i was geting my wedding dress fitted and i carried it on.... reason she measured me was because i was noticeable huge lol but not going to worry!

Kirst soon as i get it will put it on! cant wait to see u now!!

xxxx

Hopefully my "bump" pic is showing?? It was taken at 15+6, although it was 11pm, does it count as 16 weeks? lol

So yeah, I can't tell if it's podge or bump, probably both but can't tell which is winning lol!

Attachments

• Photo0079.jpg
    Photo0079.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 57
Lovely lickle bump Abbie - will soon expand so you know the difference! lol ;)

Lauren.. I remember my MW going 'ooooh you have gotten big haven't you... one time.. maybe she was thinking similar thoughts.. but she laughed when i lay on the couch thing as it 'dissapeared' as she said! lol Hopefully yours is fine hun x x

Kirstys beautiful baby at 33+6!!

xxxxx

Attachments

• kirsty bump1.JPG
    kirsty bump1.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 72
Awww you've a beautiful bump Kirsty.. but err... where is the rest of you! ? hmmm??

There should be some through this topic babe...

save them

xx

Love all your bump pics girls:D

I am pregnant...again!...I am 16+3 weeks, and have no bump! The top part of my tummy has grown though, but know the baby is not up there yet, but feel like everything has been pushed up if you see what I mean?:rolleyes:

Hi and welcome! Don't forget to add yourself to the due date thread and start a diary if you fancy one! ;) There are a few around your dates.

I know what you mean about the 'top' bump.. I have been uneven all the way through - only just leveled out but in honesty my own 'bump' is now hidden below the baby! lol there is a soft area and then my actual bump! lol

I see you are on sw too, I wanted to ask the gastric band girls how that all worked while they are pregnant?

I went for my 16 week consultant appointment yesterday, and I have lost 1kg since 7 weeks pregnant! He didnt comment on it though, but booked my c/s, and the baby will be here 5th May...weird to know so far ahead!:eek:

Don't think there are any gastric banders pregnant at the moment. I had a gastric bypass, and our other surgical pregnancy was pre-op so can't help there sorry. The banders tend to have their band de-filled when pregnant so they can eat normally.

32+6 :)

Getting larger.... arse included lol

xxx

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    5.6 KB · Views: 71
Well here I am at 19+5!
My stomach is still trying to mould itself into one and it looks kinda freaky.
But compared to my 16 week one (the red top), I think bump is coming along nicely.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Photo0079.jpg
    Photo0079.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 50
Me at 33+4

Going to bombarding you with pictures now, trying to take one a week to keep for little one to see!

xx

Attachments

• 33+4.jpg
    33+4.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 118
Abbie lol at your bump being funny shaped, its not - will just seem it to you!

Dont worry you will soon be in the beach ball smuggling crew!

I still worry i dont look pregnant and people think im just fat lol

and im huge!

x

Back