Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

:hide:
ooooh ello everyone...

Im a naughty naughty me :whoopass: -I have just been so bloomin busy -between yet more packing n sorting and hospital visits...
Anyhoo I did weigh in today and despite having not counted at all this week :eek: -I pulled off another sts :giggle: -if nothing else this last few weeks have shown me that I will be able to maintain once Im at target -although it would be nice to get to target first :rotflmao:.
I have kicked my ass back into gear and this morning Im back in the swing of things- it has looked like this:-
  • 4 apples
  • 2 weetabix (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp sugar (1)
  • steamed potatoes
  • boiled egg
  • 42g feta (B)
  • letuce
  • cucumber
  • tomatoes
  • celery
  • onions
  • tickled onions
  • tickled beetroot
  • frozen strawberries
  • frozen raspberries
  • peach n marraccua quark
  • 250ml semi (A)
so 2A+Bs and 1 syn on a green day -and it was nommy nommy nom nom too :D

I was back at the hospital on Wednesday and have come away with 3 more bloomin appointments :sigh: -
the MRI that I was expecting -on the 7th Oct
then they said that my colonoscopy only did the lower/bowel end of things -so they want to knock me out and do the whole digestive tract :confused: -on the 11th Oct and then back to see the DR. on the 12th so he can look at the results and sort out what surgery I need and when. So not exactly what I was expecting -and I can't see there being any way Im going to get any operation done before Im due back in the UK :cry: -still, once I know they have the right diagnosis I can decide what Im doing....
So things have been a bit up in the air again -but hey ho it can't be helped ;)
I have got loadsssss more sorting done and NO I still haven't finished :eek:, although my super organised packing seems to be working as 3 times now I have needed something I have packed :p and have gone straight to the right box for it :clap: -although it would have been smarter to have not packed the items in the first place :8855:

Trace -well done on the loss my lovely :happy096:
ooh and the boxes are all sorts of sizes -the smallest being about twice the size of a crisp box and well the biggies -even I could hide in one :p. I think its safe to say that I might have quite a lot of stuff ;) and I swear Im actully dumping stuff as I go :p
ooh Dizzy -you must be so excited about your new ear :happy036: -I bet it will be really odd to start with. Can't wait to see how you get on.. best of luck Mrs :cross:

I have to say that if I slack off again this week and report in with another STS I insist you all yell at me... I refuse to let this slide. SO please form a queue and kick me :D

We need to nip shopping again tomorrow evening -fruit and veg again!!!! well that and Im stock piling big tins of beans n lentils to make 12 speed soup when we move back home :8855:

Hope everyone is well, sleep well all -Im off to my bed....

Gooooooooood Morning all - get me, back again already :p

Today looks like its going to be another green one - looking like this:-
  • grapefruit
    [*]28g oats (B)
    [*]250ml semi (A)
    [*]frozen raspberries
    [*]frozen strawberries
  • 57g feta (B)
    [*]boiled egg
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]onion
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
  • jacket potato
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • frozen raspberries
    [*]frozen strawberries
    [*]peach n marraccua quark
  • 250ml semi (A)
so thats 2A+Bs covered.... no syns yet but no doubt I will "buy" more milk later....
Today I plan on getting a bit more stuff sorted, and then thats about it..oooh apart from shopping this evening *pah*
SO I might sit and get some planning done ready for the new start when we move -I want a housework schedule sorting and some weekly meal plans etc -I WILL be organised and stay that way :8855:

Right that's enough from me for now-off for another cuppa and an hour of sorting before I give mum a call,,,

Have a great day everyone....

Morning Capricorn,

Glad to see you back :bighug: You sound like you are super duper organised with your move- just make sure you don't pack hubby- you might need him :giggle:

Hope you have a great day xx

Haha!

Morning Capricorn! Missing for days and then 2 posts in less than 12 hrs! Lol!

Lovely to have you back hun xxx

Helloooo Mrs

Just doing my weekend rounds (still offline during the week due to the doggie sitting & no internet)

I'm all wired for sound now with my cochlear 'magic ear' had the fitting on thursday & I'm in awe with everything I hear (except when the dog barked and It made me jump) Its a bit overwhelming at times after 5 years of total silence :confused: so I'm finding myself having to switch off sometimes when it gets too much and confusing......but generally I LOVE IT !!!
woke up this morning to the SOUND of the alarm clock! (little things please little minds...humour me :p) it scared the pyjamas off me :8855: I think Its best not to sleep in it tho as MrD snores summat shocking!!!!:eek:
Off now to sit outside & listen to the world go by with the radio on ;) gawd I'm easily pleased eh :D

Hope you're nearly finished packing by now ! x x

Hello :) another user recommended this diary to me for some inspiration, and wow! You've done brilliantly, makes me feel happy knowing I'm not facing an impossible task with my target of losing 9 more stone (currently on week 3 and need 1lb to hit my stone award)
Hope you don't mind me sticking around?! :)

Hi Capricorn,

Lots going on for you at the moment. Well done on maintaining so well. I'm sure if you keep it up the weight will continue to come off (no matter what speed). If you're anything like me, as much as you would like to keep losing, you already feel absolutely fantastic so as long as you continue to do what you are doing, it doesn't matter how long it takes ?

I hope all the hospital stuff gets sorted and as you say, as long as you know what's going on and what your options are, you can decide from there.

Hope this week has been good for you.

Gail x

*crawls in on all 4's*..............

Hellllllllllllo one and all -"only me" - finally met myself coming back :8855: so thought I would have 5 mins and a catch up :D

Firstly I hope everyone is well and going great guns,,,,

Things here are understandably chaotic -well it is organised chaos - piles of boxes etc - nothing in its place, but everything listed (well so far). We haven't got hubbies posting order yet -which means we can't book removals or anything :confused:, we don't even know if our tenant will be moved out when she should be, although we have given ourselves a few weeks lee way if need be ;) -if she is out on time then its looking like we will be on the ferry about the 25th of this month -hubby will be with me for a few days to pick up paint etc, and then he is off on a 3 week course in Scotland -doing his 180 and 360 excavator sticky-foots, then back to see me for a couple of days before he has to come back here to finish off, get the removals and march out. Yours truely will be lodging with my mum and decorating the house in time for the removals arriving..... If Im not stick thin after all this then there is no justice :8855:
If all goes according to plan -who knows I may be sat down n finished by crimble :p

Anyhoo -I managed to lose 1lb this week -not great, but right now Im happy to just tick over (well happy isn't quite the word -but it will have do for now - I only have so many nerves left and stressing about anything else -well I just can't be ar*ed :p)
once everything is unpacked and in place at the other end Im sure I will be raring to get onto losing the rest of this wobble :D

Dizzy -so glad your bionic ear is working, I bet its amazing to here all those little things-although I wouldn't mind being able to turn my hearing down -I have radar tabs like my dad -not great when we have one neighbour who sounds like a hippo in clogs and the other side leave their dog to howl (although I now get em back with VERY loud Bon Jovi :sign0151: - Im with you on snoring hubbies -although if mine isn't snoring I panic he isn't breathing so prod him to make sure he is OK :8855:

Hi Emmey -I hope you are still getting on OK with SW -Im sure you will soon be crossing those stones off, Sorry Im a bit quiet at the moment (although its not such a bad thing ;)). I will get back to full scale rattling soon -now theres a threat :p
Hi Gail -you are right -Im much happier as I am , and as much as I want to get the rest off I just don't have the time or energy to pay much attention to every last thing I eat at the mo..although I still find myself keeping a rough tally in my head :D.
I will get my bum back into gear -especially as I have lots of pretty clothes now as well as all those smaller ones I got in the matalan sale delivered to my mums ;)

Im back at the hospital on friday and then the 11th and 12th and then I should know exactly what they want to do, It won't be getting done here though as I just don't have time,

Anyway enough yapping from me-Im off to make a cuppa and then Im back off into the attic -I have sorted most of it and just have a little more to do and then I can finish sweeping -then thats another room sorted :bliss:

Have a lovely afternoon all and keep at it ...we WILL get there!!!!

Glad to see you're alright, just the busiest bee in the universe! WELL DONE on the loss - given exactly how busy and up in the air your life is right now, that's FANTASTIC

Hi Capricorn!!!! Just popping on to let you know I'm moving on Monday at long last!! I'll be without internet as there's no active BT line at the new house and I have to wait until the 20th before BT can reconnect it. Then it'll take 7 days or so until Sky broadband does its stuff, so I may not be back on line much before the end of the month. Maybe you'll be back in the UK by then???

Anyway, good luck at the hospital and with your move, lots of love, KTF and keep blasting out the Bon Jovi!!!!! Trace xxx

Hellllooo Mrs !!

Doing my Weekend rounds again. Just wanted to say hope all goes well with your Hospital visits *Dizzy hugs* Well done on staying motivated & still being a loser while having such a hectic schedule with everything :eek:

Life for me Is much the same (doggie sitting still through the week at BILs) but with the added bonus of the 'magic ear' life feels sooooo much nicer at the moment :)

SW wise I'm still losing my fair share, even though its not massive amounts due to not being mobile :sigh: its still coming off regularly;). Hoping to bag me that 4st shiny in time for our Cuba holiday ....4 weeks tomorrow !!! :eek:

Off now to stick my nose in my new gadget IVE GOT ME A SLOW COOKER AT LAST :D:D I finally persuaded MrD that I DID need one:p and it would get used lol. In return he persuaded me he needed a new golf driver :rolleyes: .... naughty MrD!:8855:

Hello lovely:) just dropped by to say hello.Hope the hospital apts went okay.Lots going on for you at the moment.You are doing a fab job mrs.xx

Evening Capricorn xxx

Hope all went well at the hospital and that you know a little more about what they're intending to do with you xxx

Lots of love xxx

Good morning ladies

Thanks for all the thoughts and concern you lovely lot :thankyou:

Well, what a bonkers few days we have had.... a "quick" breakdown...
I went for my MRI scan last week and then my endoscopy on Tuesday and then to see the Dr at the hospital for the results and well we definitely got news -just not what we were expecting... apparently the endoscopy showed that there was nothing untoward going on :clap:, he then went on to explain that the MRI hadn't been done as he wanted -they did the basic scan and then stopped, they were supposed to inject contrast dye and do a 2nd scan (I knew they hadn't as it makes me feel squiffy) -anyhoo he shuffled in his seat before carrying on with "the spotted something unexpected the 1st time around and so couldn't continue":eek: -well, that was my cue for thinking oh hells bells here we go!!!! - after his next statement I nearly needed casualty....
apparently what they had "found" was that Im in the early stages of pregnancy :faint2: :woohoo: - to say we're shell shocked is and undestatement :D -after 9 years of trying we had pretty much just accepted that it wasn't going to happen for us ..... Its really early days -they think weeks so Im waiting for a call from the midwife on Monday for my 1st appointment. The thing is that my system is so messed up that I missed some rather obvious signs (and at my age too:eek:) -are you ready for this,,,,
  • missing time of the month for several months -in my defence Im not regular so its not an obvious one for me...
  • sore boobs -again I get that anyway
  • falling asleep left right n centre -but I put that down to all the packing n stuff I have done
  • craving milk -again I often crave things -my body lets me know what I need
now when you put it all together it seems glaringly obvious .... but like i said -after 9 years you learn to not get excited by these things :p

I know I shouldn't really be saying anything yet as so much can go wrong -especially at my age and with not having had folic acid etc in preparation BUT I have decided that I know Im the healthiest n fittest I have ever been right now -and my body must agree because in 9 years we have never even had a "scare" -so even if anything should go wrong at least we now know that we can get pregnant at least....
Now as far as I can remember my last time of the month was before I had my smear -so at least 12 weeks ago -although I don't know how that will translate into weeks pregnant - I did go in search of one of those tests that tell you how many weeks but they don't have any :rant2:
Anyhoo -thats my big news for the days ...shouldn't really have said anything yet -but well, Im only telling you lovely bunch :secret::giggle:
SO after saying that I don't think I have the energy/nerves left to deal with paying attention to counting SW exactly -I guess I have gone and added another thing to the pile (at least its a good thing :party0011:) -it has also snapped my focus back onto what Im eating :banana dancer: - Im determined to be as healthy as possible, and Im going to enjoy this pregnancy if everything goes ok - but at the same time Im going to try and keep my gain down to a minimum - luckily I love healthy stuff as we know -so it shouldn't be too difficult :cross:
I need to make sure my nutrition is a good as possible because not only did I not have folic acid etc on the build up -but Im 40 in december (if anyone asks you though -im twenty-tooty :D) - hubby is 47 -not bad for 1st timers ehhh :8855:. Gawd when I think about -all my nieces n nephews are adults and my brothers son has just had their 1st child so DB is a grandad before Im even a mum :8855: -I know folks will think we are tapped -but most people just assume we don't want children, and I refuse to keep explaining that WE DO -but it just won't happen... so Im expecting some :eek: faces ;)

Right my lovelies -I need my brekkie and then I will be back to chat about all things SW and to catch up on how you are all doing...
have a lovely morning all ....be back later...

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your pregnancy it's such lovely news!! So happy for you had tears in my eyes while reading!! Look after yourself xxxx

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Capricorn! That's just the most amazing news ever I've just been trying to read your post to Gwyn and I had to keep stopping cos my eyes were filling up!

We're so very thrilled for you!

Congratulations! And just you remember missy this baby is all down to YOUR hard work, persistance and dedication to losing weight! (ok so hubbs may have played a small part lol!) so I hope you're really really proud of yourself! Cos I know I am so proud of you!

Lots and lots of love to the 3 of you xxx

Blimey!
You don't do surprises by halves, do you???

(Oh, and if you want to keep raising funds for someone else to go to Nepal... ;))

Back