Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Evening one and all

Well thats another lovely day over and done with :D
Dinner was nomnomnom -in the end I did the honey glazed pork -but I used escolopes as they are soooo lean and I only used 1x160g piece each -NOT the 2x7oz per portion they suggest :eek: -we struggled to finish ours as it was....
I did mashed potato with sauted onions and red pepper in and stir fried sugar snap peas, carrots, babycorn and a few peas and sweetcorn .... its another one on the "must do again list" :p
I just need to eat my yogurt and then I have managed to get 13syns down me today :innocent0002: ...
I have also clocked up 1hr 58mins on the wii -its official -Im addicted :D and I never thought I would say that about any form of exercise :giggle:

Whilst I was chopping in the kitchen I have made a tuna pasta salad for hubbies work lunch tomorrow and I have a portion in a tub that I will have with extra salad tomorrow lunchtime (saves faffing about ;)) and only 0.5syn and that is for the dressing....
Right -off to eat my yogurt and get some more water down me... Im averaging 4lt of sparkling water a day at the moment ...Im suprised I don't make sloshing noises when I walk :p..
Have a lovely evening everyone :D

Hi there ellabear

I have only had it about 12 days -but the wii fit game I use , its the boxing that Im addicted to most , but I love step, kungfu and hula hoop -I have just unlocked the 10 mins advanced hula -going to try that in the morning -god help me :8855:and Im on the 10 min advanced boxing ..I love it
oh and on the wii sports game its tennis...hubby reckons I put that much effort into swinging at the ball I may as well be playing for real :D
I got the wii thinking I could "make" myself go on for 30 mins a day....but I can't keep off it

fab news!!! I like the flapping bird game!!! and the majorette one!!! :D

my fave is the step one - if i dont get perfect i get in a strop!!! Xxx

fab news!!! I like the flapping bird game!!! and the majorette one!!! :D

my fave is the step one - if i dont get perfect i get in a strop!!! Xxx
:8855:Im like that with the step too -and the boxing :D
I can't do the flapping bird one :eek: -I will have another go tomorrow.... and Im pap at the majorette one too ... I swear Im doing what it says..but , well lets just say its a sorry sight :p
Im good at ski jumping too -but it doesn't burn much wobble does it :confused:

i think the ski jump is more about the squatting!!! I love it when my fit piggy gets overexcited about the minutes ive done!!! hehe! xxx

ps - did you know the number of hours you do, changes your wii fit piggy colour!!! xxx
ooohhhh I didn't know that ..... will have to see what colour he goes :D

Well folks its another sunny day here :p

My EE meal plan for today is:-
  • 250ml semi skimmed (A)
  • lemon juice in warm water
  • 2 lean bacon
  • 1 eggs scrambled
  • 1/3 tin baked beans
  • 1 apple
  • home made tuna pasta salad (0.5)
  • salad
  • beetroot
  • gherkins
  • fresh pineapple/water melon
  • coq au vin (1.5)
  • potatoes
  • broccoli
  • carrots
  • cabbage
  • fruit
  • creamy yogurt (8)
  • cereal bar (B)
heck looking at that lot I'm not sure how Im going to manage it all but I will ;) .... the meals and fruit aren't a problem (ooohhhh I can eat as much fruit as you can throw at me :p)-its having the cereal bar AND a yogurt .... if I don't have the yog then I won't be getting enough syns AND if I don't have the cereal bar I won't use my healthy B:confused:....oh well it only happens on the days I have a cooked brekkie -and thats usually twice a week when hubby comes home for a shower after PT and we have brekkie together :D -and I do like my bacon mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have just done 15mins on the wii fit... the step one and then the 10min advanced hula hoop :eek: -ekky thump I felt that one :8855:
Well I will get off and finish my lemon juice and then wait for hubby to get back so I can do brekkie
Have a lovely day everyone :D

I'm blaming you for this Capricorn :giggle:

I've just bought myself a Wii :eek: :8855:

Fingers crossed your addiction rubs off on me! lol I got Wii Fit Plus + balance board, Wii Fit Sports and Wii Fit Resort (whatever that may be?) so any tips would be gratefully recieved :D

I'm blaming you for this Capricorn :giggle:

I've just bought myself a Wii :eek: :8855:

Fingers crossed your addiction rubs off on me! lol I got Wii Fit Plus + balance board, Wii Fit Sports and Wii Fit Resort (whatever that may be?) so any tips would be gratefully recieved :D

:8855: ooooohhhhh I hope you like it or Im gonna be in trouble :8855:
That is the package I have... I love it (I really do need some kind of therapy:p)..
on the wii fit plus -I go on every morning (you just need to ignore the scales as they will obviously go up n down through the week) -I can see that being a bad thing for people who have issues with the scales, but I can reason that that is what my body does -so I only actually count what it says every Sunday so I get an accurate reading.
I love the step, boxing, kung fu and hula hoop -I think its the rhythm of things like that, that make me like them..
ooohhh on the wii sports I love tennis -it isn't as sedate as you might think -well not how I play :p- I end up flinging myself all over the place and end up a right sweaty puddle :eek:-I seem to go on that thinking "ok just one game -best of 5" and 1hr later I might give in :D although hubby has pointed out that I don't half utter some bad words when I think they are cheating :8855:
I hope you find it as much fun as I do...
I go on first thing in a morning -even if its just to do the step, boxing, hula and kung fu -once you have done it you find yourself wanting to get on everytime there is only rubbish on the TV (which is most of the time)

ooohh and before I shut up :p-as much as I hate it there-I have put my board on the floor in front of the TV -so even if I only have 10 mins I will use it as I don't have to think "well, by the time I have fetched it out and got it in place I won't have time" ....

Hope you love it and find it helps:D

Oh goody! I'm so glad I've got the same package as you it was the things you were doing that I fancied! lol

I hate conventional exercise with a passion. I joined a gym a couple of years ago thinking "I'll make myself go" but it bored me silly - hated it! I only stuck it for about 6 months :8855: But the Wii really does appeal to me, it sounds too much fun to be a chore. I can't wait to get started!

I've wanted one for a while actually, but your enthusiasm spurred me on :D

I laughed when you said you had put yours in front of the telly because that's where I've put mine, and for the exact same reasons as you! lol My son will tell me off when he gets in from College because I would never let him have any of his games consoles in 'that' spot - they were always confined to his bedroom :8855:

I'm sure I will love it, but I will invade your thread from time to time to give you a progress report. lol (if you don't mind of course)

Right I'm off to play! Anyone for tennis? :8855:

Hi Bev

Im exactly the same -if anything else was left lying on the floor I would have a hissy fit :p but the wii is allowed ;)

Well folks we have just had dinner mmmmmm I tried the coq au vin from the SW book OMG its stunning :D

You are supposed to use chicken thighs -but I did chicken breasts (not that you can see it hiding under the sauce ;)) .... it was stunning, I cooked the sauce right down (I don't like runny) and we both said that the sauce would be nice with anything... so thats ANOTHER SW recipe on the "must do again list"

Right I had better get off and get some more minutes clocked up on the wii ;)

Just a quick one...
I have just got off the wii -had and hour of tennis...so thats a total of 2hrs 11 mins for me today :Dand Im now off to have my 8syn yogurt which will still mean I haven't managed my healthyB today (cereal bar) ..but I will let myself off this once ;)
Have a good night everyone :D

:DAnother lovely morning here :D

MyEE meal plan for today is:-
  • 250ml semi skimmed (A)
  • lemon juice in warm water
  • 1 chopped apple
  • 1 chopped banana
  • natural yogurt
  • sliced roast beef
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomatoes
  • peppers
  • onions
  • carrot
  • beetroot
  • gherkin
  • pineapple
  • watermelon
  • special fried rice (0.5)
  • cereal bar (B)
  • yogurt (8)
Hubby is playing golf today and isn't expecting to be back much before 8pm -so he asked for special fried rice as its easy for me to do mine when I want it and his when he come in -plus he loves extra left to go cold for his lunch the day after ;) -so I will be doing that in place of the macaroni cheese I had on the menu for this week :D , I don't mind as its much lower in syns and really tasty -ooh and packed with veggies :)
Todays plan only uses 8.5syns and I can't see me wanting any more than that -unless I put salami in my special fried rice .... in fact I think I will as that is the recipe I used to do before SW and I don't need much for lots of flavour, and its and easy way of using a few extra syns up :p
oooh ooh -just been and checked online and I can have 28g of salami for 3syns and that is plenty :clap: -so that will take me to 11.5 for the day :p.

Well Im on my 6th week and so far so good ....Im loving it, not feeling like Im missing anything and Im still a chocolate, crisp, sweety and junk free zone :wee: and best of all I'm not missing them at all -in fact they don't often cross my mind :eek:...long may it last :D

Right, time for me to get off....have a super day everyone :D

So -another day over and 1 day closer to getting to target:D
Sat here eating the oh so scrummy creamy yogurt (Imagine the consistancy and taste of thick whipped double cream with great fat lumps of black cherry in) nomnomnom worth every bit of the 8 points I pay for them :D....
Anyway -thought I would pop in before I toddle off to bed... Dinner was lovely -but next time I need to do myself the same amount of veg but less rice -I had 50g dried weight and it was too much :(...
I have also clocked up 2hr 21mins on the wii -:D -..... that poor machine is earning its keep :8855:
Right off for a quick catch up on here then off to bed -OH -I have noticed as well that I sleep much better now Im exercising -and Im waking up earlier and full of beans ... normally everyone knows not to talk to me until I have had at least 1 cuppa and half an hour to myself :p... now hubby is traumatised that I come down the stairs rattling away and on full throttle :8855:
Hope everyone sleeps well -see you all in the morning

Morning all -just
A bit late popping in today -have been rattling to my mum on the phone (which is a daily event :p)

Anyway -first things first -here is todays EE meal plan:-
  • 250ml semi skimmed (A)
  • lemon juice in hot water
  • 1 rasher lean bacon
  • 2 eggs -scrambled
  • 1/3 tin baked beans
  • fresh pineapple -chopped
  • banana -chopped
  • apple -chopped
  • natural yogurt
  • beef and onion casserole (0.5)
  • steamed potatoes
  • broccoli
  • cabbage
  • peas
  • cereal bar (B)
  • creamy yogurt (8)
After having the cooked brekkie I always feel full for ages -so Im opting for fruit n yogurt for lunch ;), I have just chopped up a pineapple -so have 2 tubs in the fridge nomnom ..... I will no doubt end the day with a sore mouth (does pineapple do that to anyone else?) -not that it will stop me :8855:
We are nipping shopping this evening -I need a fruit n veg top up as well as a few other odds n sods -so I will leave the potatoes on the go in the steamer and then I will just have to add the veggies whislt the casserole warms through (it was supposed to be Goulash -but we had rice yesterday and so I decided stew it is;))

ooohhh here is yesterdays dinner :-

I never used to be much of a fan of rice -but I mastered egg fried rice before I started SW and it became a firm fave -and well, I can still do it exactly the same for SW -I just charge 3syns for the salami -nomnomnom....
I need to get myself on the wii in a moment -haven't done much yet ...can't have that can we!!!!!

Here are a few more of my recent meals....

SW Indian curried pork patties (free on EE/original) -with sauted potatoes and onions -these are gorgeous (and actually better the day after -warmed up)

Yorky pud, braised lamb casserole and veggies -4.5syns for the yorky mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SW honey glazed pork with mashed potatoes with sauted onions and red peppers (1syn), and stir fried veggies

SW sweet n sour (1.5syns)

and then a couple of lunches

Right -thats enough yapping ..have a great day everyone

Last edited:
Oh capricorn, i am drooling looking at your piccies! by the way, pineapple has a natural anasthetic in it! i always end up with a sore, chapped mouth too if i eat too much of it! its very acidic as well.....but since i have just eaten a bowl, it cant be putting me off that much! i find it so much easier to chop it up too at the beginning of the week and have it ready prepared for fruit salads etc! Your rice last night loooks gorgeous, im gonna do that tom!!! xx

Afternoon all -nice to have folks coming to "see" me :D

Losc -Im glad its not just me -I LOVE pineapple , so I will suffer the sore mouth :p -actually I think that having it with natural yogurt on counteracted it :8855:-I have the same thing with walnuts :confused: ....Im just strange :D
The rice is soooo easy -and hubby loves it -in fact he always gets me to make extra so he can have it cold for lunch at work -its really tasty and much better than those rice salad things where you need dressing on ;) -and if you take the salami out its free :)and you can soon whack in leftove chicken, ham , prawns and allsorts -its a great dish for using the odds n sods up that lurk in the fridge...
Thanks Bev -Hubby reckons I have "issues" as everything has to be in its own little piles on my plate :8855: -I do stir fries/mixed salads etc, but as Im eating it I find myself sorting it back out into piles around my plate :p so the peas go in one place, the carrots in another - and don't get me started on cooked breakfasts :eek: -I used to have my egg on a slice of toast (so the yolk couldn't escape) my beans at the other end of the plate (I have a special oval plate for cooked brekkies) and then I would use the sausages/bacon to build a wall across the middle so nothing can mix :8855:Heck knows why I do it , I know others in my family are funny about things being put out properly -but I seem to take it one step further,,,
Same as I can't stand to see folks dunk biscuits in tea, bread in soup .....ooooohhhh or have bread n butter with cooked dinners -it makes my stomach spin -Im sure the psychiatrists would have a field day with me :eek:

That really made me laugh! :8855:

I thought I was a 'food organising' fuit loop, but you've beaten me hands down! :8855::8855::8855:

Back