Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Wow what a difference, you must be so proud of what you've achieved

Good morning lovely ladies..:wavey:
Thankyou for your lovely comments :thankyou:
I still have plenty to lose but we are getting there ;)

Well -as is now becoming the norm -we have manky drizzly weather here again :sigh:, hubby has taken root to one of the sofas -so Im going to do this and then get some more typing up done ;)

Today is going to be a Green day and looks like this:-
  • apple
  • clementine
  • 2 plums
  • 125ml semi (1/2 A)
  • orange
  • luxury cauliflower cheese (B+2)
  • plums
  • "dead good carbonara" (3) made some changes lol
  • 14g fresh parmesan (1/2 A )
  • peas n sweetcorn
  • fibre plus (B)
  • clementines
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
so that will be my 2A+Bs and 5.5 syns covered :D -Im hoping the carbonara is yummy as it uses single cream :drool: -Im doing my usual "tweaking" as I have loads of mushrooms Im going to add ;) -I will post the recipe later if its a doozy :p -oooh and I will post the bubble n squeak cakes recipe later as they were yummy too :p
Right I had better get off... hope everyone is well -have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work :D

Last edited:
Well done on your loss and new shiny:) .Wow what a difference in your new pic .Well done mrs.Ouch poor hubby hope he soon gets some relief.Have a good day.

Wow...loving your pics!!!! Well done

I'm a camera avoider too :eek:

Wow Capricorn - amazing transformation. You've done so well and continue to be inspired and inspiring. Thanks!

cream and parmesan spaghetti recipe

Good evening ladies and once again :thankyou: for all the support!!!

Well today has been re-jigged, hubbies tablets have given him a dodgy tum :sign0137:-so I have only catered for myself... so I have gone from the planned 10.5 syns plus A+Bs -to just 5.5syns plus A+Bs -and thats including my fibre plus bar and iced coffee that I will have later :p
I have been busily typing up more meal plans and transfering some of my recipes from here onto the PC - so I can print them off and make a SW folder - its official - Im a *geek* :rotflmao:

oohhhh I made the carbonnara -well actually I made a pasta dish :giggle:-I altered it as hubby wasn't joining me -so I couldn't be bothered breaking into a pack of bacon (saved myself 2 syns into the bargain :p)
Now then I will give you my recipe -I was gob smacked as the original recipe was for 2 and suggested 250g of spaghetti :eek: I did 50g and still struggled to finish it - I can't imagine trying to eat 125g on my own :confused:

So here it is then, you can double up easily..
cream and parmesan spaghetti recipe:-
serves 1
3syns + 1/2 heA on EE/Green
  1. 1 small onion -finely chopped
  2. mushrooms -thickly sliced
  3. 1 clove garlic -grated
  4. 50g spaghetti
  5. frozen peas n sweetcorn
  6. 1 egg
  7. 2tbs single cream (3)
  8. 14g fresh grated parmesan (1/2A) -you can always use a full heA
  9. plenty of seasoning
  • put the pasta on to cook -adding the pes and corn for the last couple of minutes
  • drop the mushrooms into a non-stick frying pan (you can always use spray oil)
  • add the onions, garlic and season
  • cook over a gentle heat until cooked -be careful not to burn the garlic
  • beat the egg, cream and parmesan together
  • drain the spaghetti well
  • drop back into the warm pan, throw in the mushrooms and then the egg mixture and stir well to combine (off the heat) until everything is coated
  • tip out n serve
Now if you are on EE -you can always drop some bacon into the pan before cooking the onions/mushrooms, or throw some ham/prawns in towards the end...

I loved it, but look forward to doing the meat version when I have an EE day when hubby is better ;)

Right I think Im going to go and have a bath and then settle down with my fibre plus bar and iced coffee -my dinner might have gone down by then :p

Have a great evening all!!!

Gooooooood morning from a very drizzly, cold n manky Germany :p

Just settled down after shopping -hubby had to go for his bloods -so I got him to drop me off at the supermarket and pick me up when he was done ;) - I try and not take him in with me even when he is well -much quicker and easier on my own -plus I get brownie points for not making him go :sign0151:, just crammed it all away and thought I would have a cuppa and catch up before starting lunch ................

Im having a red day today -so its gonna be:-

• apple
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • luxury cauli cheese -(2+A)
  • bacon
  • orange
  • apple
  • roast chicken :bliss:
  • 198g steamed potato (B)
  • nobbies
  • carrots
  • cabbage
  • celeriac
  • bisto best granules (1)
  • activia intensely (2.5)
  • clementines
  • apple
So that is 2A+1B and 5.5 syns used - I will decide how to use my other B -might add some peas to dinner... I had a fibre plus bar for the first time in ages yesterday and BOY are they sickly sweet :eek: -so Im not sure I want another yet :rolleyes:
Im really looking forward to my cauli cheese again -plus it wants using -and the bacon wants using as I got it out for dinner yesterday and then didn't need it :p. Hubby is having a bacon n mushroom omelette so that will have used up the stuff I want out of the way :clap:
I have just picked up more cauli/broc/leeks to make another veg cheese early next week -I think its becoming a fave in this house (I especially like it re-heated :drool:)
oohhh and I forgot to say yesterday I had a NSV - I ordered some new bras as the ones I had about 6 weeks ago are too big -so I ordered 44E for now and then 42E for my next drop (I seem to lose an even size at a time :p) -well my parcel arrived with 3 out of the 5 items missing, 1 of the items I got was a pair of bras (one is damaged) which left me with 1 bra -a 42E -and I thought I would see how far off fitting it was..and whoop whoop it fits spot on - hubby was mighty suprised when I came running downstairs with my top around my ears doing this:- :banana dancer: :rotflmao:-so I have shrunk further since I ordered them -3 weeks ago. So the company are refunding me for the missing items plus the damaged ones once they are returned -so they have saved me about £50 ...although I now need to order a couple more 42E and a couple of 40E for my next drop :p ..at this rate I will soon be able to go to a shop and just buy a blinkin bra :faint2:

Well after far too much talk about my "assets" I will leave you in peace and pop in again later .... I have more typing up to do... Im currently transfering recipes from here to my PC so I can print em all off :p
Hope everyone is well..

Good afternoon one and all :wavey:
At last we have a dry day here :happy036:

SO then -Im having an EE day today and it should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1 apple
  • jacket potato
  • baked beans
  • clementines
  • apple
  • activia (2.5)
  • Yungchow fried rice (4-max)
  • orange
  • apple
so then thats 1A and 6.5 syns accounted for -I will suss out my heB later, and adjust my syns for the egg fried rice as Im not sure how many portions it will do until it is made (they always seem to give HUGE portions) so Im adjusting as usual;). Its another new recipe and Im hoping its a yummy one as I normaly do my own egg fried rice -but this one has marinaded pork (sat in the fridge as I type) and prawns in it :drool:
Im hoping for a dry day tomorrow as I am planning on walking to the nearest big supermarket as its the only place I can get Hoisin sauce and Im desperately low on it and I use loads it seems, so Im going to have a poddle down there and have a look at wha other oriental goodies they have -I would like some black bean and yellow bean sauce if I can find it...
Well thats me for now... Im off to do some more typing up..
Have a lovely day everyone....

Love your diary recipes and willpower....:)
you really make me smile...thank you:)

awww shucks -thankyou :D
Feel free to come and chatter on here anytime you like ... I can ramble n ramble *as you might have spotted* :p

Good afternoon all....

Well its a manky ole day here again -its lunging from calm n dry to gale force and belting it down -and everything inbetween :sigh: -

so I didn't get to have my walk to the supermarket today -hubby dropped me off and picked me up when I had done ;) -and they didn't have my blinkin hoisin sauce or 5 spice powder anyway :mad: -I only forgave them because they had my activia intensely on offer (€1.49 instead of €1.99) :D -So Im now back up to 56 in the fridges :giggle:.....should keep me going for a while :p

Well Im going for a red day today and it looks like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • apple
  • roast chicken
  • fresh beetroot
  • 1 apple
  • 2 pears
  • home made "ox" burgers
  • home made wedges:-
  • 198g potato (B)
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • leonslaw (0.5)
  • activia intensely (2.5)
  • fibre plus (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
So that will be 2A+Bs and 3.5syns -so I will see if I need any more syns later.... I doubt it -but I can always squidge another activia in mmmmmmmm

OOhhh whilst I was shopping I picked hubby up some more ice-cream .... a tub of walnut with maple syrup (which we know is nommy) and as I wanted to try it -he has also got marzipan with choc swirls :drool:...... Now I only ever pinch 1tsp of his ice-cream so I don't feel Im missing out (I used to be an ice-cream demon :p) -so I will charge myself 1syn if he opens it later .... they have some cracking varieties out here :D
Right I had better go and get the burges mixed up -have a great afternoon all -and keep up the great work!!!!

Last edited:
ox burger recipe

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
ohh my, ohh my I do believe I have found THE nicest burger recipe in the history of burgers .....:drool: doesn't quite cover it :nono: - I have tried allsorts of twists and have finally found this one - I got the basic recipe from a mag -but as usuall I have "tweaked" ...
So here it is,, and I know some of the ingredients might sound a bit odd -but trust me -NOMNOMNOM :p

Ox burger

makes 6X100g burgers
  • 500g extra lean minced steak
  • 1 onion -finely chopped
  • 1tbs capers - well chopped
  • gherkin-finely chopped - (about 1tbs once chopped)
  • 1tsp wholegrain mustard (0.5)
  • 1tsp worcestershire sauce.
  • 2tbs fat free natural yoghurt
  1. Squish everything together with your hands and chill for about 1hr
  2. break of 100g pieces and shape into patties (I have a burger press :p)
  3. place back in the fridge until required
  4. heat a non-stick frying pan and cook drop them in and let them seal before turning over and cooking the other side -I cooked them on a fairly high heat to stop them losing all their juices ;)
We had 2 each with some home made wedges and the leonslaw (which was also gorgeous -so I will post that recipe in a moment too) and the burgers are seriously savoury and juicy. We are going to have the other 2 with more leonslaw tomorrow as a light lunch :D

Last edited:
Hi Valerie - I hope you like them, I think they are more of a "grown up" burger -but you can't actually taste what is hidden, they just seem to taste really meaty :D

Righty-ho then the Leonslaw, Is a lovely winter coleslaw thingy.... and is:-

Leonslaw:-
serves 8
  • 1 raw beetroot -peeled n grated
  • 1 large carrot -grated
  • 1/4 small celeriac -peeled n grated
  • 1/4 small cabbage -finely shredded
  • 1/4 red cabbage -finely shredded
  • 2 sticks celery -finely sliced
  • approx 30g pickled gherkin -roughly chopped
dressing :-
  • 2tsp cumin seeds -toasted
  • 1/2 tbs white wine vinegar
  • 2tsp extra virgin olive oil (4)
  1. mix all the veggies together
  2. mix the dressing ingredients together
  3. then mix all together -tada :p
I was suprised by how tasty this is - and I reckon it will be better when it has stood over night and had time to "give" ... on tasting it-my first thought was *falafel* -it must be the cumin seeds....
I hope you all like it as it is a serious hit of goodness in this cr*ppy weather when salad stuff tastes of nothing

Oh my bl**dy good god... Its YOU:faint2: -I saw the pic and thought "ooh someone else with the same name" so thought I would be nosey as I saw how much they had lost...so clicked on the albumn and well ecky thump -Twas you .....you look soooooo different :party0011:
How are you doing hun?

Aww you just brought a huge grin to my face thank you! I have a face now, shocking really that I'd managed to lose it. :giggle:

I'm doing okay, struggling a lot at the moment because I can't figure out my gains but ho hum, I know it works so it will start working again. I hope!!

Good luck for weigh in on Sunday though I doubt you'll need it.:D

Your recipies all sound so nice, I've actually started a folder on my computer (don't have a printer atm) with all your recipies in so I can find them easily (hope you don't mind).

Wish I was as adventurous as you to tweak things and try my own recipies.

Good morning all

I have been up quite a while -managed to get out of bed before hubby :eek: so left him to have a lie in (he has just got up ;)) so I have sat and doen some more typing up whilst it was quiet..anyhoo....
Lovely-Laura , it mst be so annoying when you get gains and you can't figure out why :sigh:... but you are right -keep on going...you have done so well so you know you have been doing it right, hopefully it will just kick start again :cross:.
Im not expecting much tomorrow -* week has deciede to turn into * fortnight :confused:, I doesn't make me munch sweet stuff though -so I will be gratefull for small mercies :D, and wait and see what the scales have to say for themselves tomorrow;)
Vix -No I don't mind you saving the recipes -help yourself honey (just hope you like them) Im a b*gger -I just can't do what a recipe tells me..I never have. You just need a bit of confidence and then you will be throwing allsorts in :p

Well Im having a red day today and I think it should go something like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1 banana
  • 1 pear
  • 1 ox burger
  • leonslaw (0.5)
  • activia (2.5)
  • clementines
  • Mechado beef (1)
  • 198g potato (B)
  • cabbage (1)
  • swede/celeriac mash
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • orange/apple
  • Activia (2.5)
  • fibre plus bar (B)
So that will be 2A+Bs and 7.5 syns...
The Mechado beef is a new recipe and Im doing it in the slowcooker -so as always -I will report back if its a "do again"
Right I will get off for now -hope everyone is well!!

Back